Run away

More Than a Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yongsun, I like you" The words keeps on repeating inside Yongsun's mind and she doesn't know what to feel about it. It's been a week since Byulyi told her that and a part of her is asking herself if her reaction is right or wrong. 

"Stop it Byulyi, don't joke around" 

"but- 

"Please leave me for a while"  

Yongsun's face scrunched before taking her pillow and screaming on it. She just bitterly laughed at the confession. She doesn't know if she'll believe byul or not. She knows that if she turned around that time, her walls will break and she'll just confessed everything to Byulyi. She doesn't want that, she thinks that she'll look like an easy girl to Byulyi. 

"She just probably said that because its the first time that we were apart for long and she missed me as her friend but she thinks she already likes me"  That's what she told Eric when she narrated the whole happenings with byul and the older guy just laughed at her. 

"It makes no sense" 

Yongsun sighed as she removed the pillow on her face and looked at the ceiling with a frown. 

"Nothing make sense ever since I let my feelings took over me. I created a mess" Yongsun mumbled before wiggling her whole body and screamed on the pillow once more. After rounds of throwing fits, confusions and regrets on the pillow, Yongsun stood up with a tired expression and looked at the time that reads "8:00 pm". 

Sighing, Yongsun tied her hair as she wore her jacket before carefully opening the door that leads outside. Seeing the coast being clear, she smiled and tiptoed outside. She remained in the hallway as she stared at the floor, thinking about the things she needs to buy since her stocks of food are running out. Her eyes then turned to the door of Byulyi's room and she squinted her eyes as her feet unconsciously walked towards it. 

"she's not here?" Yongsun asked herself as her hand travelled through the door. Shaking Byulyi off her mind, Yongsun hit her hea a couple of times as she continued to walk towards the elevator. 

--

"I'm a coward" Yongsun mumbled as she kicked a pebble while walking towards the park with the things that she bought. With a pout, she sat down at the bench and leaned her back to look at the sky. She doesn't know why but, Byulyi's confession made her sad instead of making her happy or excited. 

"Oppa, I should be happy right?" 

"Of course, I mean the one sided feelings of yours for years are now being reciprocated" Yongsun nodded as she ran her fingers through her hair. 

"but I feel the opposite" 

"then tell me why" 

"I'm afraid..." 

 Yongsun shook herself as she controlled herself from screaming in public. She's pissed that she's afraid. She's afraid because her mind keeps on thinking that B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter