Go, pabo!

More Than a Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"AHHH" 

"Gosh Byul unnie, you're heavy" Wheein grumbled after they threw the chipmunk's body on her bed. Hyejin and her accompanied Byulyi to a bar after their class because the chipmunk requested it and because they need to look out for byulyi or she might do something that the others don't even want to think about. 

"1 week unnie! it's just have been a week since Yongsun unnie went to states! and you going for a drink" Hyejin scolded the chipmunk as she slightly slapping the older's cheek to make her respond in which byulyi groaned and slapped the lion's hand away. 

"It's my fault! It's my fault that she left" byulyi cried out as she rolled over at her bed while punching her pillow. Her two friends watched her in annoyance and a little bit of pity. 

"If I only find the words to confess! Maybe she'll stay" Byulyi mumbled after punching her pillow, more tears escaped from her eyes. 

"Good thing you know that it's your fault, unnie" Wheein rubbed the chipmunk's back as they sat beside byulyi's body. It became they're usual thing to comfort and agreeing about byul blaming herself. 

"But you drinking every night and crying out for Yongsun unnie won't make her come back" Hyejin stated as she knocked Byulyi's forehead causing the chipmunk to whine and pushed her a with her remaining strength. 

"I can't do anything now" And that received a loud smack on the chipmunk's head causing her to sober up a bit and caressed her hurt head while pouting. 

"You can still do something, just think about it" 

"why can't she pick up that we want her to go after Yongsun unnie" Hyejin muttered under her breath while shaking her head and looking at her lover who shrugged and looked at the hopeless chipmunk. 

"We'll leave you now, we need to rest. You should too while thinking on how you will confess to yongsun unnie" Hyejin stand up as she held wheein's hand and hit byul with her pillow using her free hand. Wheein nodded in agreement and looked at Byulyi with a small smile. 

"And to make you a bit better and to give you enough courage, Yongsun unnie and Eric oppa have broken up" Wheein bid her goodbye after dropping the news to Byulyi leaving the chipmunk with her now eyes wide open because of the sudden news causing her to shot her body up. But before she can ask the two if what she heard is real, they're already gone. Sighing softly, Byulyi leaned her head against the head board of the bed and looked up thinking about her best friend. Tilting her head to look at her side, her eyes caught the picture frame of her and Yongsun smiling widely towards the camera while they hands were intertwined. Seeing the photo made Byulyi smiled and another round of tears followed. 

"Oi...Yongsun...I miss you" 

 

---

"You okay Byul?" Minhyuk asked his younger sister as Byulyi sat down across him at their dining table while rubbing his forehead. Byulyi hummed softly as she gave him and okay sign before drinking her coffee. 

"It's okay, just got a little headache" she mumbles before eating her sandwich and looked at Minhyuk who was looking at her with worry. 

"look I know you're still upset about me not telling y-

"No! It's okay now, I understand why, I know it was Yongsun's request..I know she don't want to hurt me...but she did" Minhyuk let out a sigh before standing up and sitting beside his sister, reaching out to pat her shoulder. 

"It's not like she was planning to hurt you on purpose. She have a reason for not telling you" 

"Yeah, like she doesn't want to be friends with me anymore" Byulyi spat out as she looked at Minhyuk's eyes with hurt, ready to cry again. 

"She doesn't say that, she promise to come back right?" 

"When? she didn't even tell when! she promised me that we'll study together but she left me" 

"You're upset because she broke a promise? what about breaking your promise of not making her cry or you won't hurt her? You broke that a lot of times" 

"What do you mean?" Byulyi looked confused, she was puzzled after hearing her brother's words. But still, she is feeling hurt and mad at what was happening and what she was hearing.

"Nothing..you won't ever get that" 

"I'm so confuse"

"Byulyi, you don't understand-

"Then make me understand!" Byulyi snapped and shouted as her tears started to fall again, hearing his sister, Minhyuk also lost his temper. 

"You won't understand because you never paid attention to Yongsun!" Byulyi froze for a second hearing Minhyuk shouted. She was even more confused. She doesn't know what her brother meant as she knows that she's been giving her attention to yongsun always. Always. 

"If only you noticed yongsun's feelings. If only you tried to understand her actions. If only you tried to talk to her and understand why she's been hurting. If only you confessed to her. Then maybe she won't leave. She's not in states and you're not hurting" Minhyuk stated before standing up and angrily walked away from the dining room leaving the crying byulyi reflect on her actions and her mistakes to Yongsun. 

"Maybe Minhyuk's righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter