Home

More Than a Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So we'll see you two soon?" 

"Yes, baby hyejin we will" 

"eww unnie don't call me that" Hyejin frowned in disgust even though the chipmunk can't see her, it excites her to see her two problematic unnies again but calling her "baby" is for another time, her pupwhee is the only one who can call her that though.

"Unnie!! I'm so glad you and Yongsun unnie finally admitted on falling for each other!" Wheein shouted through the phone making sure Byulyi can hear her excitement and happiness,Hyejin lets out a chuckle as she looked at Wheein before encircling her arm around the pup's waist. 

"Wheein and I are planning on a double date with you and Yongsun unnie" 

"Oh! we can make it a triple date with Seulgi and Irene unnie" 

"Ah yeah, that's better" The lovers talked excitedly as they plan different ideas for a date while Byulyi was lying on her bed, listening to the two getting excited as well. Her heart's fluttering from the idea of her and Yongsun going on an official date after everything that happened.

"I like the sound of that" Byulyi said over the phone with a big smile on her face, the two noticed the happiness on her voice and smile at each other. 

" okay unnie, break time's over we're gonna go now. Talk to you later" Hyejin told the chipmunk immediately as the bell rang making Byulyi pout as she said her good bye before ending the call. 

"Now I'm bored" Byulyi muttered as she stared at the ceiling, it's been 6 days since Yongsun and her made up and it still makes her blush, thinking that she and Yongsun went back to their old teasing and routines, but this time with their feelings out. That's why everytime Byulyi will say some cringy things to Yongsun, instead of the squirtle giving her a smack and will tell her "isanghae", Yongsun wll just blush mad red and will turn away so that the chipmunk won't catch her red cheeks. It still feel weird for her though, since she always receive greasy lines from the chipmunk because it's just for teasing a friend, but now they are more than that. 

Byulyi smiled widely when she thought of something, taking her phone and decided to message the squirtle who is probably sleeping now. 

"

To: My Yeba <3 

       Yongsun~~~

      Are you sleeping? 

From: My Yeba <3 

      I was 

     What a dumb question Byulyi 

To: My Yeba <3 

     Sorry, I can't sleep 

     a lot of things on mind 

From: My Yeba <3 

      eh?? What are you thinking? 

To: My Yeba <3 

     You~ 

Byulyi grinned as she heard a loud groan from the other room, she knows what Yongsun will have that kind of reaction and she's enjoying it. 

From: My Yeba <3 

    Stop it, sleep now 

     You need energy to pack up for tomorrow 

To: My Yeba <3 

     I just told you i can't... 

From: My Yeba <3 

     What do you want me to do? 

To: My Yeba <3 

      Sleep with me here~ 

     Maybe I'll be able to sleep 

From: My Yeba <3 

     I don't trust you

To: My Yeba <3 

    Please~~~ 

From: My Yeba <3 

    Good nigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter