what just happened?

More Than a Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Y-you are uncertain?" Seulgi stutters as she asked Eric, sure Eric likes yongsun but she doesn't know that Eric will be uncertain, especially when he goes out with yongsun almost everyday. Eric only nods at her as he still looks at the puzzled bear's face.

"Why?" Seulgi asked again and sits closer to Eric who sighed and looks up at the sky again and shrugs his shoulders softly.

"I guess that I just really admired her because she's pretty and kind but my feelings is not that deep" Seulgi don't know what to say and only look at the smiling guy who is admiring the night sky that is peaceful. And they again engulfed with Silence.

"Ah-

"You know Seulgi I can see that Yongsun is not that interested in me" Before seulgi can speak up Eric cut her up and told the bear what he's thinking. He just wants to let it out. He knows that seulgi will understand him, he knows that Seulgi will listen. He breathes deeply and closes his eyes still smiling.

"Everytime that me and Yongsun will go out, almost everything that we do or we see remembers her of Byulyi, she will always say byulyi's name and there's a time when she saw a charmander stuff toy she smiled and unconciosuly say byulyi's name which she covered after. I thought that it was nothing but with what I see earlier makes me conclude that She really likes byulyi" Eric said and looks at Seulgi which has agape, Seulgi's assumptions of Yongsun liking byulyi is correct then. Seulgi bites her lips and pats Eric's back in a comfortable manner. 

"I know that byulyi likes her too but just don't want to believe it herself" Eric chuckled as he thouhgt about byulyi being too oblivious of yongsun and her feelings. He looks at the bear when he heard her speak.

"What will you do now Oppa?" Seulgi asked and recieved a shrugged as an answer from Eric.

"I honestly don't know" Eric mumbles under his breath but the bear heard it and sighs What did I do to deserve this? Am I their guardian or something? helping yongsun, helping byulyi and now also helping Eric..

"Please be wise, you might hurt yongsun and yourself" Seulgi looks at eric and pulls him in a comforting hug which is returned by Eric and he nods slowly. seulgi breaks the hug pats Eric's head.

"Oppa, you guys seriously needs to be happy, since you and yongsun are not official, you can explain to her that you two will be better to be friends" Seulgi explains to Eric and the guy nods and smiles widely thinking what seulgi said is right. "I know that yongsun will be alright with that since I think she really likes byul" seulgi said quietly which receives another nod from Eric and a slightly loud yes.

"and I'm sure, you set them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter