Hate

More Than a Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun still can't believe at the conversation she had with his father. "Move on?"  She questioned to herself again as she hugged the squirtle plushie Byulyi gave to her when she made the older upset. Sighing, she looked at the plushie, with love and hurt mixing in her eyes, the kinds of look she sometimes give to Byulyi but the chipmunk is always unaware of it, being dense and all. 

"I hate that I love you so much" Yongsun muttered as she speak to the plushie, slightly hitting it's face, imagining it's the younger's face instead, but she really want it to be Byulyi's face. She wants to hurt her just a little to make the younger taste her medicine to the squirtle. 

"I hate that you didn't return my feelings back" Another hit 

"I hate that you always need me if you ever just need someone for advice or for a shoulder to cry on" and another 

"I hate that I don't give up on you" another one

"I hate that you only see me as your best friend" one hard hit 

"I hate that I can't hate you and always give in to you in the end of the day" she sniffles as her hits become weak 

"I hate that I won't be able to move on even if I will be sent away" Finally, Yongsun release another round of tears from her eyes, sobbing softly as she hug the plushie again, burying her face on it's soft and big fluffy head. While her fist clenched, trying to control a lot of pain that wants to come out all out once. 

"Oh how many more tears will I shed for you, pabo?" 

-------

"Byulyi" The said girl looks up from her phone and lets out a small smile as she asked the latter to sit, clearing finding it a bit awkward, she still manages to look the girl in the eyes. 

"Do you want to order something first, Eun Ae?" 

"No,I'm fine.. what's the reason you called me" Byulyi nodded her head as she released an uncomfortable sigh and shifted a little in her sit, pursing her lips into a thin line as she still think of way to say the words she is preparing to say to the younger without sounding a bit rude to her. Releasing a soft sigh, she leans in her seat to look at Eun Ae. 

"I'm sorry about the kiss, I didn't mean to kiss you back, It just happened so quick and alcohol is present in our system" She apologizes and Eun Ae looks at her, her eyes holds disappointment and pain, Byulyi take a hold of the younger's hand tightly. 

"I know you are getting where I'm going...Eun Ae, I already moved on from you" Hearing those words, Eun Ae stared at Byulyi for a whole minute before releasing a smile, her lips a little trembling, looking at the older's eyes to see her lies, to see if she is hiding the truth. But Byulyi's eyes is showing sincerity, and her expression is serious. Shaking her head, Eun Ae tried to hold Byulyi's hands as tears fell down from her eyes. 

"B-Byulyi" her eyes are pleading Byulyi, the older holds her hand back and smiles softly. "I'm sorry, Eun Ae" 

"But Byulyi...I love you...I really do, please give me another chance" the younger pleaded as she starts to sob, Byulyi reach in to wipes the younger's tears as she shakes her head softly. 

"I'm really sorry..I can't. What we have is now in the past. I have someone in my heart now, I hope you understand" Eun Ae lowers her head as she sobs softly and kept quiet, trying to calm herself, She lets go of the older's hands and covers her face not letting Byulyi to see more of her tears, all of her pain. While byulyi watched the crying girl in front of her while biting her lips. She doesn't want to see her like this, but if she don't take any action and tell her those words, she won't be able to free herself. If she doesn't make the younger to let her go, She won't be able to catch Yongsun. After some time, Eun Ae finally calmed down and tried to wipe her tears as she looks up but avoided Byulyi's eyes. 

"the one in your heart... It's Yongsun, right?" Eun Ae finally met Byulyi's eyes who is quite shocked at her question. 

"how did you- 

"Good then... I think I'll be happy to know that you'll fall into Yongsun's arms and not the others" 

"Yes, listen.. I know this hurts you very much but I really want you to accept it and just be happ- wait what?" Eun Ae's words finally done processing in her brain as she looked at the younger with another surprised expression, can't believe at what the younger said. Releasing a soft chuckle, Eun Ae looks at her and release a small smile. 

"I accept my defeat to yongsun and only hers... I thought I will win over her but I don't. I can see how much you love her when I got back here" Eun Ae explained before she release a soft sigh and nodded her head. 

"When did you start falling for her?" 

"I don't exactly know when but I just realized it a little late, and decided to confess to her at the restaurant where we met you for the first time in years and then I became confused" Eun Ae nodded her head, looking back to the day she met Byulyi and Yongsun at that restaurant having a date. That's the first time she saw Byulyi's nervous expression while speaking to Yongsun, her awkward moves and short multiple glances of the chipmunk towards the squirtle explains it all. The hurt look in Byulyi's eyes when she heard the news of Eric and Yongsun. And the sudden change of the chipmunk's mood after that event. Everything shouts that Byulyi loves Yongsun but the chipmunk seems dense about it. 

"You're so lucky to have her.. Don't ever let her go. She might have Eric, but that doesn't mean they really love each other" Eun Ae told Byulyi as she nodded while looking straight into the chipmunk's eyes, She knows it's fake since Eric and Yongsun acts just like a friend. And she remembered the cute guy together with the bear when she confronts yongsun about Byulyi. And she knows Yongsun's feelings for Byulyi is deeper than her love for the chipmunk, Yongsun can't just back down. So s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter