Realization

More Than a Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"G-Girlfriend?" Yongsun stuttered as she looks at eric with her eyes wide and agape. Is Eric a little fast? Yongsun couldn't think straight, she likes Eric but not in a romantic way. More like she likes him as a friend or a brother since she's the only child. Yongsun's messed up thought was cut with Eric's sudden cough as she squeals lightly and put her hand on her chest.

"I- uhhh Yongsun what's your answer?" Eric shyly asked and byulyi's face suddenly showed up in yongsun's mind.She can't accept Eric, she can't hurt the guy because she loves someone. she love this dense bestfriend of hers which can't notice her feelings for her. Sounds dumb and sad, but yeah, she just really loves moonbyul. Yongsun meet Eric's eyes and she sighs softly.

"Eric...I-...I'm sorry" Yongsun said slowly to the guy which his smile never fades... wait.. he's still smiling? Yongsun frowns softly as he stares at Eric, how can this guy smile when he is being rejected.

"why?" Eric asked yongsun with his smile never leaving his face which is now getting creepy for yongsun.

"because........because I like someone" silence filled in the air after what yongsun said. She is now looking at the ground while biting her lips softly hoping that Eric will not be mad or anything, soon she heard the guy chuckled so she looks at Eric with a confused look.

"It's byulyi right?" Yongsun was shocked and she looks at Eric with her wide eyes again, she is panicking inside, and Eric can see that so he reach out to pat the sqirtle's head.

"I knew it" Eric said as he nods his head slowly waiting for the latter's reaction. He lets out a soft chuckle when Yongsun's panicking face turns into a confused one.

"I was just kidding about earlier Yongsun" that makes her more confused, so Eric is not serious about earlier? that's a huge relief for her, because Eric will not be hurt about the rejection.. But how does he found out about byulyi? Am I too obvious?

"I know that you will say no to me so I gave it a go, I like you Yongsun, but as I sort my feelings out, it's not in a romantic way. I guess with us being friends is alright. And I know you like Byulyi, it's obvious" thought so, byulyi is just the dense one. Yongsun thought before realeasing a wide smile at Eric, she's happy that he wants them to be friend and with that, she will not have any problem about Eric hurting because he likes her. Good thing is that this turns out well for both of them.

"Thank  you Eric" Yongsun said sincerely and hugs Eric which he returns happily. Soon, yongsun pulls away and chuckles bitterl thinking that others figured out how she felt for her best friend but byulyi don't. What can she do so that byulyi will notice her? .

"You and the others can see it but that dumb chipmunk can't, she's so dense" Yongsun pouts as she looks at the flowers in the garden and Eric can't help but to chuckle at the sulking Yongsun.

"Yongsun don't worry, I'm sure she will one day" Eric gave an assuring pat on yongsun's shoulder and Yongsun smiled at him, having a good friend like him is one of the best.

"will you help me?" Yongsun's eyes sparkle as she asked Eric which was replied by a laugh and a nod from the guy

"Of course! I'm on your side and I'll help you with her"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"damn, why did I act that way?" byulyi mutters softly as she sat down on one of the chairs in the library and sigh. Yongsun's question caught her off guard. Yes, she is eager to know, but why? that's a question she don't even know how to answer. She ruffled her hair in frustration and slumped her head in the table.

"woah, someone's not having a good day" the girl chuckled as she looks at byulyi and sat across of her resting her chin on top of her hand while the other is poking byulyi's head.

"really not a good day Seulgi" byulyi mutters as she turns her head so that her cheek is now resting on the table, she released another sigh before sitting normally and looks at the bear who is looking at her with a confused expression, waiting for her to tell what happened. So byulyi told her everything, start with what happened on the ferris wheel to earlier which the bear listened carefully and nod her head every now and then sometimes sighing. Is she really that dense? poor yongsun...

"I just really want to know though, why can't she tell it to me?" byulyi whines softly while messing with her own hair, Seulgi just shakes her head and leans in to her seat.

"Byulyi, don't force her if she don't want to tell it or at least she's not yet ready" Seulgi explains and byulyi just pouts and nods her head softly.

"but-

"Are you jealous?" Byulyi feels that her heart almost stopped beating with that question. Is she?

"why would I be?"

"because you're so eager to know, perhaps are you jealous of that someone that caught yongsun's heart?" the chipmunk gasp at what the bear said and she reac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter