I like her

More Than a Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seulgi!" The said girl looks up at the source of the voice and waved at the girl who she is waiting. It's weekend and Seulgi supposed to be staying at her home right now, drawing the face of her beloved Irene, but unfortunately, Irene is with their friends Wendy, Joy and Yeri so she agreed at the chipmunk to meet her in the cafe.

"okay, so what do you need Moon?" Seulgi asked once byulyi sat on the chair across from her and byulyi raised her arms.

"Woah, let's order first Kang, It's my treat" Byulyi explained and the bear agreed since it's will came from byulyi's wallet, and she's hungry too. After they called a waiter and told him their orders, Byulyi leans on her seat with a wide smile while looking at Seulgi, and it creeps the bear out.

"why are you smiling like that? it's creepy" Seulgi frowns playfully as she looks back at the creepy chipmunk whose nose is scrunch up because of smiling.

"I just feel like it..and I have a good news" Byulyi with an excitement voice, taps the table with her both hands and that made the bear curious, but still freaked out.

"what the hell! what's that good news?"

"I may or may not have figured it out" seulgi raised her eyebrow, clearly confused at what the chipmunk is saying, There are many things that byulyi could have figured out, but one thing is above them all, and Seulgi is assumes that this is it.

"Tell it already!" seulgi is growing impatient and reach out to hold the chipmunk on her shoulders and shakes her. The chipmunk then holds the bear's arms trying to stop her from making her dizzy, but the bear did not stop until she heard what she wants to hear.

"That I like Yongsun, geez get off me you bear!" Byulyi shouted a bit and the bear immediately stopped and stares at a blank space that makes the chimpmunk's turn to be creep out.

"Seulgi? seul? yah!" Byulyi called the bear many times but it seems like the bear is deep in her thoughts.

"Kang? helloooo~ Earth to kang Seulgi" Moonbyul tried to snap her fingers in front of seulgi but she still doesn't budge. You can't blame Seulgi, she's waiting for this dumb chipmunk to realize her feelings to the older, she's giving advice to Byulyi, she even slammed the book on the chipmunk's head just to wake her up and realize everything. That Byulyi's feelings towards yongsun is not just a friendly type of thing but its in a romantic way, that she's not happy because she sees Yongsun with other people is because she's jealous  and not just an over protective friend, that she cares for yongsun more than she care for the others and herself.

"Omg!Kang! Irene is here!" Byulyi's loud voice and the name of her beloved woke seulgi from her trance with her eyes wide open.

"OMG! WEHERE?" Seulgi looks around the restaurant quickly but she found nothing ang then she heard a laugh across from her. Byulyi just pranked her. she puffs her cheeks in annoyance and reach out to smack the chipmunk on her head.

"geez you violent bear" byulyi muttered while rubbing the spot seulgi had hit.

"are you saying the truth right now?"

"what truth? Irene? I was just kidding about that" And another hit in byulyi's head.

"Idiot! I mean about Yongsun" The bear looked the chipmunk in the eyes and the chipmunk nods her head slowly her eyes are showing sincerity. Byulyi have realize it! Seulgi suddenly squeals and hits byulyi's arms non-stop while the poor chipmunk tried to defend herself from the violent bear.

"what's your problem?"

"nothing, I'm just happy that you realized it... like finally! took you too long" Seulgi chuckled softly and before she hit the poor chipmunk, the waiter appears in front of them with their orders putting it in their table before disappearing. Seulgi took her cup of coffee and smiles softly at the aroma that calms her and she leans in her seat, drinking it peacefully.

"anyways, I'm going to ask for your help"

"so you wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter