Mess?

More Than a Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did she say something?"

The others were waiting for Byulyi's reply to Wheein after the pup's messaged to Byulyi about Eric and Yongsun. Though everybody thought that yongsun is the most nervous person there, with a hand on her chest to stop the fast beating of her heart and the heavy breathing she is releasing, Mr Moon is actually the one who is excited yet really really nervous about the reaction of his daughter, tapping his feet as he became impatient, sweat starts to form on his forehead also his heart who is ready to get our from it's cage.

"What the hell, she's taking too long!"

"I followed on sending her a message though"

the lion butted to somehow ease the heavy atmosphere surrounding them which she doesn't know what is the most nerve-wrecking part in their plan, is it Byulyi being hysterical and all after knowing about the fake dating plan of Yongsun and Eric or If Byul will have revenge on the two. "How can she have revenge on that though?" She only snorted in her mind before shaking her head.

Still no answer from the chipmunk-like girl, Seulgi groans and started to type a message on the dense girl which also got no reply from her.

"Why isn't she saying anything?"

"probably she became so sad about it and decided to end their frie-

Minhyuk didn't had the chance to finish his sentence when he felt the hands of his father around his neck, choking him a little.

"don't say that! she's not that type, You want to me to end you?" Mr. Moon threatened his son who shakes his head not able to say anything and zipped his mouth, bobbing his head lightly as he behave. 

"Well she's shocked for sure, maybe she's still processing what's happening"

"True, its a bit fast for her.. Yongsun and Eric? she's a hater" Hwasa scrunched her face as she looks at the two who only nodded their head in agreement while Mr Moon only sigh and stands up, taking out the phone from his pocket.

"I'll call her" The old man announced receiving several nods from the younger ones. After a couple of rings, Byulyi finally answered which gave him relief but of course, as a father, he easily noticed the weak voice of his daughter, almost like she lost all of her energy.

"Yah! Go home right now!" The old man tried to sound strict as he doesn't want to be noticed that he is affected by his daughter's mood.

"Why?" 

"I invited Yongsun for dinner tonight,we're also celebrating her love life" and he finally said it, the one that he assumed hurted his daughter's heart. The confirmation that Yongsun already has someone special in her life. With his low patience, Mr. Moon decided to talked again probably thinking that Byulyi is finding it hard to process the situation.

"Byul! go home already, alright?"

"alright" 

"good. anyways, I didn't like what is happening right now.. I still have my vote for Yongsun, you coward" and with that, the old man hanged up the phone and sits besides Minhyuk who looked at him with an amused smile.

"Woah! Your words before you hanged up make it seems like what's happening is real" The others nodded with what the young guy had said and they grinned at the old man and then silenced. 

 

Wheein and Hyejin together with Eric is preparing the dinner while waiting for Byulyi while Minhyuk, Mr Moon and yongsun is at the living room waiting for both the dinner and Byulyi.

"Why do I feel that something bad will happened?" Yongsun broke the silence between them and two looked at her quite puzzled.

"What?"

"Nothing, Just have some feeling" Yongsun shakes her head and smiles a little at the worried yet confused expression of the old man who raised a brow at her before nodding his head finally believing her.

After another couple of minutes of waiting, the deafening quietness of the  house was broken by the sound of the doorbell. And with that, the six woke up from reality. 

"Byul is here!"

"OW! wait!"

"I'm gonna get it!"

"No! let me!"

"Ow! my feet!"

After a round of them being panicked,quarreling on who's gonna open the door, bumping each other, and stomping of feet, they finally calmed down and just decided that the father should do it.

"Alright, just wait for me here" Mr moon fixed his collar and clears his throat ready to greet his daughter. The others nodded their heads obediently and stay at where they are standing. Yongsun unconsciously held on Eric's arm as if she is having the bad feeling she felt earlier. While the old man smiles in excitement as he walks towards the door.
 

"Byulyi! You took too l-" Mr Moon rambles with a happy mood as he opened the door but stopped as he saw something that did not cross his mind as they planned all out. A slight frown on his face appeared as he stared at them.

"Hey uncle" Eun Ae smiled widely before bowing at the old man, with her arm tangled on Byulyi's while Byulyi smiled a little and bows also before entering their house with Eun Ae.

"Sorry we're late" Byulyi bows again before properly standing, but avoiding the old man's eyes who are looking at her with confusion but didn't say anything and just nodded his head before and walked with them to where the others are.

"yow Byulyi where have you-

"BYUL-

"WOW YOU'RE EAR-

"THANK G-

All stopped in the middle of their sentences as they saw Byulyi with Eun Ae.

"WHAT THE ?!

"They all shouted, except for Yongsun who stand frozen at her spot while looking at the two. She never thought that Byulyi will bring her here. 

"Is she planning a revenge?"

"Can't be...she doesn't even know I like- love her"

"And I don't even know if she have feelings for me"

"but really...her ex is plotting something"

Yongsun is full of thoughts while her eyes almost glaring at the two. The taller girl smirk directly at Yongsun, making the squirrel's blood boil and looked away from her and encircled her arm around her fake boyfriend.

"Nice to see you all too" Eun Ae half nicely, half sarcastically remarked to all of them before looking at Byulyi who just displayed a small smile while looking at all of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter