That love won't stop

More Than a Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning, I'm sorry I'm late" Yongsun bowed at their professor before she went to her seat after the prof told her to. She got the courage to attend school now but still don't know how to face Byulyi. She don't know how to explain her sudden behavior to the chipmunk. She can't just say she was jealous and confess after, right? She might ruin their friendship. And she purposely got late because Wheein and Hyejin told her that Byul always visit their classroom so that she can talk to the squirtle. 

"Hey there, Yongsun" Irene turned to her side and smile playfully at Yongsun who look at her with a small smile and confused expression. 

"Byul is looking for you earlier" Irene winked at her Yongsun sighed softly as she nods her head. She definitely knows that. She leans in her seat and looked boringly at the front, Irene chuckled softly and shakes her head. 

"Don't worry, she loves you" Irene said before turning her attention to the professor and those words caught yongsun by surprised and she turns her head towards the latter, staring at her in disbelief.  "Is she serious?" 

Class went on and Yongsun doesn't remember anything their professor had said, she was just staring at the board, her mind is flying somewhere, dazed throughout the lesson. One person in mind, Byulyi. The bell rang indicating that the class end and the professor said his good bye so does the students but Yongsun stayed in her position. Eric who is at the back watched yongsun and sighed softly. He is worried for her,She's clearly not in the mood today. The class president stand up walks towards the squirtle.

"You know Yongsun, The chipmunk is really worried for you" Eric told her as he sat beside the squirtle, Yongsun just sighed and ignored his words. Its not a surprise that Byulyi will be worried, she is her best friend that's why. 

"she's just a worried BEST FRIEND" Yongsun emphasized the word to him as she leans back at her chair. 

"What if she really loves you and doesn't know how to say it?" he tried to ask and silence followed them. 

"If she really do love me, then she will not hurt me this much...if she ever do love me more than a friend" Yongsun told Eric after a minute of silence and thinking for Yongsun. She can only dream of Byulyi being in love with her. 

"By the way, I gotta go now.. I don't want Byulyi to see me" Yongsun stand up and took her bag before leaving the room quickly, Eric can only nod and he releases a soft sigh, shaking his head. 

--

"Yongsun!" The squirtle turned to her side to find Seulgi, the bear ran to her side and catches her breath. 

"Do you need anything, Seulgi?" Yongsun stared at Seulgi confusedly, she doesn't know why would the bear call her, then Byulyi came into her mind and she nods like she understands the situation. 

"Ah if it's about Byulyi looking for me, I won't talk to her- 

"No! it's not that, calm down" Seulgi laughed softly and shook her head as she pat the squirtle in the shoulder which made her a little relief. 

"I just want to ask how are you feeling" Yongsun smiles softly at the bear feeling thankful that she worried about her. Yongsun nods her head a little still keeping her smile at the bear. 

"hurt... but I'm immune to it, Just really need some time I guess" She muttered while looking at Seulgi who nods in understanding, holding her hand and squeezed it in reassurance. 

"Well we're still supporting you, Yongsun..We don't want to see you sad and hurt, and  those plan we made failed. We're sorry..maybe that just made it more complicated." 

"Thank you, Seulgi..But you really have nothing to apologize.. For others it will work..Byulyi is just really the densest person. And besides, I agreed at every plan, Byulyi is just not normal" Seulgi laughed at what the squirtle said and so does yongsun, shaking her head, seulgi side hug the squirtle who rest her head on top of her.

"Byulyi is really dumb..and dense, it's still surprising that you love her for a long time now" and that comment made Yongsun stop and smiles softly. With all the heartbreaks she received from Byulyi without the chipmunk noticing, she still keeps in her stance and continued loving her. It just hurt knowing that she still have a slight chance of being together with Byulyi...or they are just really fated to be best friend. "No..I'll keep loving her more than that" Yongsun thought and nodded silently. 

"And that love won't stop"  

"Oh babe! and Yongsun" Irene smiled widely as she saw the bear that she is looking for and greeted her classmate before turning her attention to the bear who stopped clinging at the squirtle seeing the scary smile of the older. 

"I was looking for you, babe" Irene crossed her arms and Seulgi scratched the back of her head with a silly smile. 

"Sorry, I'm just cheering Yongsun since you know" Seulgi shrugged a little and tilts to the squirtle who smiled in gratitude. 

"Oh right, don't worry Yongsun, like I said earlier...She loves you" Irene winked at Yongsun who now holds a disbelief expression once again. Irene clinged to her girlfriend before waving at the confused squirtle. 

" oh and I just saw Eric and Byulyi talking by the empty classroom in the second floor...by the end of the hallway" Irene grinned at Yongsun before disappearing with her girlfriend. Hearing this Yongsun frowned and runs towards the empty classroom afraid of w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter