Date My Yeba?

More Than a Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ahhhh!" Yongsun screams in frustration as she ruffles her hair and slumps her face in the table. She is now in the Canteen with one of her and Moonbyul's friend; Wheein. They met the pup and it's lion friend in their freshman year when they saw the two being bullied. Moonbyul being a soft- heartes person help the two and that's the start of their Fun and crazy friendship.

"Well I don't know what really makes you stress, whether if it's your Moonchi or your Project" Wheein stops scribbling on her notes as she looks straight at the overly stress girl in front of her.

"Ughh The first one- No, the second one- ugh cut it.. I mean Both!"

"Tskk, I know most of the percentage of it belongs to Moonchi, hell I know she's so oblivious to you, but really?! She ruined the mood when you assumed to kiss her?" Wheein snorts a laugh at her Unnie who is looking at her with an uninterested and bored look, She knows that this Yeba unnie really needs her help.

"What will I do Wheein?"  Yongsun whines as she keeps ruffling her hair. Well, she's really stress because of her project but After remembering Moonbyul is looking for another girl to court right now, she just can't help but to keep remembering it. Hell, she's scared that Moonbyul will find a woman on her own. She don't want that. It's better if she's with the Younger girl because when Moonbyul is ready to approach the girl, Yongsun is also prepared on throwing her daggers to the girls Moonbyul have courted, So the reason of the girl's rejections is because of Yongsun and her killer glare. Yongsun looks at wheein with a helpless face while the pup is looking somewhere, somehow deep in her own thoughts.

"Yah! A helpless person here?" Yongsun frowns and pokes the puppy's arm harshly and the Girl look at her with a smirk.

"Then Date me Yongsun unnie"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So? Will you help me?" Moonbyul asked the lion in front of her with a pleading look, they are now in the library. Yeah, library, there's a girl that never leaves the girl's sight one hour ago. Well she's cute, that's what Moonbyul thought first so she pleaded Hyejin to stay with her to watch the girl for a while, which is pretty creepy for the lion.

"I said No! And that will never change Byulyi Unnie" Hyejin responded with her bored tone while looking at the girl whose busy reading alone.She don't want to help moonbyul in approaching the girl or even courting her. Of course, she know about Yongsun's feelings for the younger and even Wheein and her tried to Help Yongsun for showing her feelings but everytime they try, It always failed.Moonbyul's just so oblivious. 

"But- don't you want to help your Unnie have someone to like?" Moonbyul pouts cutely at the Lion and Hyejin just shakes her head.

"I tried that for a long time, You're just stupid" Hyejin thought before sighing loudly and look at the pouting chipmunk in front of her "Of course I want, but I don't want to help you. I don't think that's the right girl for you. Maybe there's someone that match for you, like really. Maybe you're always with that person" Hwasa tried to explained slowly to moonbyul giving the chipmunk another clue for Yongsun, and her smiles widened when Moonbyul mentioned the squirtle's name

"What? Yongsun?"

"Yeah, Yeah! you know how she always help you- Hyejin was cut when Moonbyul showed another smile, her nose scrunches high, eyes twinkling with hope

"You're right Hyejin-ah! I didn't think of it"

"W-What?"

"Yongsun is always the one who helps me, so Maybe she's also the one who can help me find the right girl for me" Hyejin has agape, can't believe the obliviosity Level of her Unnie. She's trying to tell Moonbyul that Yongsun is the one for her but the Chipmunk misunderstand it and thought that Yongsun is the right one who can match her with someone. Hyejin facepalmed herself before grabbing a book nearby and hitting it on the poor girl's head before she walks away Muttering; "Why are you so stupid?" 

While Moonbyul is pouting and rubbing her head, a soft and gentle voice greet her.

"Um Excuse me Miss, Are you okay?" When she looks up, she can't gelp but to gawked at the beauty in front of her which is the one and only girl she is watching earlier. 

"Uh- You're so beautiful- I-I mean Yeah! I'm fine" Moonbyul mentally slapped herself for being weird while the girl just chuckled cutely and Moonbyul has her idiotic smile while staring at the girl. 

"That's good, Anyways I'm Seulgi, Kang Seulgi"  Seulgi extends her hand to Moonbyul for a handshake and the chipmunk quickly takes it. "Moon Byul yi, but you can call me Moonbyul" Moonbyul smiles that her nose scrunches up again which cause the other girl to giggle at how cute the older girl look. 

"Ohh, I know you, you're Yongsun's friend" Seulgi smiles at the older which confuses the older girl for a moment 

"She's my classmate, And I always see you waiting for her outside ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter