Blenders and Cat

Made With Wendy's Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 5:

 

 

"You seemed to be in a bad mood one time when you walked in. What happened?"


"Oh...I got fired by my boss. haha," Irene replied nervously. 'Thanks for reminding me of my problems, Wendy. You still cute though.'

"That's great, unnie!" Joy yelled enthusiastically as she walked over to Wendy and Irene.

"Have you been eavesdropping?" asked Wendy as Joy got closer to their table.

"Of course not! I was stacking up the cups but just happened to hear the words "I got fired" and came over here!" Joy replied as a matter-of-factly.

"Anyway." She took a seat beside Wendy and looked at Irene. "Are you looking for a job?" the tall brunette asked, smiling.

"Well, after I retrieve my car, I will start looking for a new job," Irene answered. 


Joy looked at Wendy, who gave her a quizzic look. 'What the hell are you planning to do?' Wendy mouthed to her. Joy averted her attention back to Irene.

"So, Irene, what do you think about working here? At our bakery cafe which was made by Wendy's tears," the tall girl offered.

"Joy, what are you--," Wendy was interrupted.

"Wendy unnie, weren't you looking for people to hire? No wait, correction; girls to hire?" Joy asked. Wendy looked at Irene and smiled. "Well, what do you think?" she asked, even though somewhere in the back of her mind, she knew she was going to regret it.


    The trio sat there awkwardly as Irene contemplated. 'I mean, Irene, what is there to even think about?! You'll be surrounded by gorgeous girls everyday and plus, you get to see Wendy. Wait--why Wendy? Irene, what's the matter with you?' Irene cleared .
 "Do I have to meet any qualifications?" she asked.

"Nope. You just have to be friendly and...," Joy stopped midsentence when she suddenly got an idea.

"You can be our poster girl too! Yeah!" she stated enthusiastically. "But Seulgi's already our--," Wendy was interrupted when Joy put a hand over . "So, what do you--, Joy was also interrupted when she heard a scream that sounded like a cat being shoved up a blender and kitchen utensils clanging to the floor.  Silence. 

"KIM YERIM YOU'RE GONNA BE FIRED!"
"........Oops?"

Joy looked back at Irene. "So, do you want to go thro

Please log in to read the full chapter