Obsessed

Made With Wendy's Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It seemed like Wendy couldn’t sleep at all whenever she slept beside Irene. Even though the bed was big enough for the both of them, Wendy just struggled to sleep.

 

It just struck her.

 

Love.

 

Wendy hadn’t said that word in years. Wendy hadn’t even thought of that word in years, until now.

 

Wendy had seen and experienced what love did to people. It made people happy, but not permanently. That’s what happens when you make other people your happiness.

 

No, Wendy wasn’t completely unhappy. After all, she had Seulgi, Joy, Yeri, and the bakery. She just refused to get attached to anyone else just because of something trivial like ‘falling in love’.

 

Irene quietly moaned in her sleep and unconsciously put a leg over Wendy’s waist.

 

‘You are one amazing person, Bae Joohyun, for making me feel like this. For bringing the very first spark of love into my life after 4 years.’

 

A sleeping Irene, with lips curved up to form a warm smile and with the moonlight shining on her through the window looked ridiculously beautiful.

 

‘She’s probably dreaming of burning me with her irons.’

 

Wendy couldn’t keep on living in denial anymore. She had fallen hard for Irene, and Irene wasn’t there to catch her.


 

‘You were supposed to catch me, Irene.’


-
 

Wendy decided to sleep and shut her eyes. Just when she started to drift off to sleep, her phone rang. Wendy reached for her phone on the table next to the bed and answered it.

 

“Hello?” Wendy said quietly, holding her phone against her ear tiredly.

 

“Hello? Are you a friend of uh...Kang Seulgi?”

 

“Yes. What happened?”

 

“Well Kang Seulgi came with two other friends to this bar and they’re extremely drunk. One keeps on yelling out ‘Park Sooyoung looks like Hephaestus!’ over and over again while getting punched in the forehead by another girl.”

 

On the other line, Wendy could hear yelling and punches being thrown in the background.    ‘Oh God.’

 

“It’d be really dangerous to let any of them drive home plus they haven’t paid yet so I decided to call you since your contact name was ‘The Person to Call When We’re Wasted.’ Come quickly! I think this girl’s gonna get brain damage if she keeps on getting punched.’

 

“Tell me the address. I’ll be right there.”


-

 

    Wendy was getting deja vu, but not in a good way. This time she had to drive three drunk people home. Of course, she had the help of the bartender, but only because she had to pay their bills. There was also a lot of difficulty because of Joy and Yeri beating the out of each other and Seulgi not wanting to move from her spot.

 

When Wendy parked the car in Irene’s driveway, she got out of the car and shut the door. She decided to just leave the three girls in the car since she was only 5’2 and there wasn’t much a girl of 5’2 could do to carry a girl of 5’6 and 5’4. Wendy walked back into the apartment and took off her shoes.

 

    When she walked back into Irene’s room again, Irene woke up.


 

“Wannie? Where’d you go?” the girl asked delicately.

 

“The girls were drunk so I had to pick them up. They’re a pain in the , seriously. Sorry if I woke you up,” Wendy said. She walked over and climbed up the bed to lay beside Irene.

 

“I was having a good dream too,” Irene said with a laugh and yawned.

 

“Just go back to sleep and dream about burning me with irons, Bae,” Wendy said as she was curled up on her side facing Irene.
 

“I wasn’t dreaming of burning you with irons. I was dreaming of you,” Irene said sleepily and quietly. And Irene did it again, making Wendy feel things she wasn't sure she wanted to feel.

 

-
 

    As soon as Wendy woke up, she immediately thought of the girls after staring at Irene’s perfectly beautiful face. Rushing out of bed(but making sure she didn’t wake Irene up), Wendy ran out the apartment and went to check up on the three.

 

    When she got there, she saw that Yeri had her cheek up against the driver’s window and slowly tapping the glass.

 

Joy and Seulgi sat in the back, clearly suffering from headaches. Wendy unlocked the car and opened the driver’s window. Right after, Yeri fell out of the car and quickly stood up with a purple bruise that took over her forehead.

 

“Oh my God, Yeri your forehead!” Wendy said with worry etched onto her face. She gently touched the youngest’s forehead.

 

“Haha! Don’t worry, unnie. We took precautions so they won’t be throwing up in your car,” Yeri said weakly before falling over. Thankfully, Wendy was there to catch her.

 

‘This is gonna take a while.’

 

-
 

    Irene stood by the couch as she witnessed Wendy trying to drag Joy into the apartment.

 

“A little help here, Bae?!”

 

Irene giggled.

 

“Nahh. It’s funny watching you struggle,” she said. Wendy blew her bangs out of the way of her forehead in frustration.

 

Deja Vu.

 

“ you, Irene.” Wendy said as she pulled Joy’s arm to get her inside. Once she was in, Wendy sighed and closed the door. Irene giggled again.

 

“Gladly, Wendy.”

 

That made Wendy blush mad hard, but she hid it by cupping Joy’s cheeks. She then proceeded to gently slap Joy awake, but to no avail.

“Hold on, I got this,” Yeri said and made Wendy step aside.

 

Yeri cupped Joy’s cheeks and proceeded to slap the out of her.

 

“WAKEY WAKEY, AMAZON!”

 

Joy jolted upright with hand imprints on both of her cheeks.

 

“YERI WHAT THE HELL?!” she screamed, but immediately regretted doing so when her headache came back.

 

“You three are gonna wash up, go home, and change. Our bakery is getting lonely,” Wendy ordered and plopped down on the couch, exhausted.

 

Seulgi was still sound asleep, even after Yeri slapping the crap out of her.


-

 

    Joy, Yeri, and Seulgi took turns using Irene’s shower. Much to Irene’s dismay, she had to lend the three girls her own clothes, which were a bit too small on Joy.

 

“Wow, my ankles feel so ,” Joy said and looked at the j

Please log in to read the full chapter