Wendy's Tears Bakery

Made With Wendy's Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1:

               Irene exhaled loudly. Her free day started off with a call from her boss demanding that she do her work at home. Sure, it was better than sitting in the studio all day, but it was supposed to be her day off.

 

Irene proceeded to walk in the direction of her home, until a certain building caught her eye. It was a pretty sky blue color with a wide enough glass door. On each side of the door were big, transparent glass windows that showcased the bread and sweets that were sitting in glass cases, each one lined up neatly. It was pretty and neat. Irene loved pretty and neat.

 

"Wendy's Tears Bakery?"

 

She figured it was a bakery that recently just opened, but the name was unusual. She had also heard great things about it from Solar, who gushed about the oh so 'gorgeous' girls that worked there and how 'full of humor' they were. Hoping to relieve her stress, Irene walked towards the bakery. 


As soon as she pulled the door open, a bell rang. She walked in and walked towards the cash register.

"Good morning! What would you  like to order today?" A gorgeous brunette that stood about 5'6 beamed with a dazzling smile. The worker was clad in a pastel green colored crew neck sweater that said the word 'Joy' on it in big bold green letters. It was unusual.

"O-oh umm," Irene stuttered. She looked up at the menu and her eyes immediately landed on the word 'cinnamon roll'.

"Um...can I have your...Wendy's...Eyebrows..Cinnamon Roll?" asked Irene as she stared at a picture of a fairly long glazed cinnamon roll..that somehow was shaped like an eyebrow.

"What the hell?" Irene thought to herself, slightly confused.  The worker that was standing before her snickered and typed in Irene's order. "Will that be all?" the worker asked. Irene was deeply confused by the titles of all the goods.

"Sorry, give me a moment."


    "Have you decided?" asked the cashier.

"Um..can I also have..a Wendy's Tears Espresso?" Irene asked. The worker typed her order in and snickered again.

 

"Will that be all?" she asked.

 

"Ye-," Irene was interrupted by a loud voice.

Please log in to read the full chapter