Break Up

DESTINY

Eunji POV

I am lazily lying down on my bed and reading some magazines. Nothing much to do at this house since mom always finish the house chores earlier after the breakfast. While flipping the magazine pages, the door being knocked from outside. Judging from the style of knocking, I know who it is.

“What do you want?” I shouted.

“There’s someone wanting to meet you” Sanghyuk reply.

I rolled my eyes. “If it is Taekwoon, say to him I don’t want to meet him”

“But noona, this is not Taekwoon hyung”

I frowned. I woke up from the bed and open the door. Sanghyuk figure standing in front of the door suddenly startled because of the sudden action.

“Who?”

“Hakyeon hyung.. He’s waiting outside” Sanghyuk walk away from me before he turn back. “Noona, I think you should tell him the truth”

“What do you mean?”

“Your feelings to him.”

“As if you know what I feel” I smirk at the sudden attack from my little brother.

Sanghyuk chuckle “Did you think I didn’t know what happen to you last night? You came home while crying and I saw you quarrel with Taekwoon hyung when he send you home. I know this have to be related with Hakyeon hyung”

I gulp. Quickly, I ran downstairs to avoid any of his attack again. He really knows me. That kid sometimes knows everything even though I rarely shared anything with him. I saw Hakyeon standing in front of the gate. His face looks gloomy. I took slow steps to him when he spotted me.

“What are you doing here?” I crossed my arms without looking at him.

“Sorry if I disturb you. But, can we talk for a while?”

“You can talk here”

“Err… can we have some tea nearby? If you don’t mind” his voice sound begging but I’m not going to melt over that.

“I don’t want. If you don’t have anything, then you can go now. My time is so limited to entertain people like you” I turn my back to walk away when he call me outside the gate.

“I’m sorry.. I’m sorry for what I have done last night. I know you are upset about it. That’s why I come here. Can you forgive me this time?” Hakyeon sounded so desperate.

 I look at him. Try to find the sincerity in his eyes. His eyes are sparkling begging me to stay and to forgive him.

“I’m sorry, Eunji. You can punish me for what I have done, but please don’t forget Hayoung. She can’t sleep last night and keep whining to see you. Can you come home today?”

“I can’t. Taekwoon didn’t allow me to. Sorry Hakyeon. Last night was the last time I work with you. Enough with all these things.”

“But… Can you consider? Think about Hayoung. She needs you” Hakyeon begging.

I shake my heads. “No Hakyeon. I can’t hurt Taekwoon again. After all, he’s my fiancé. I should consider his feeling too. I don’t know what happen between you guys, but please don’t make me look stupid, Hakyeon. I feel like you have been used me to hurt Taekwoon” I stare at him.

“I never thought using you to hurt Taekwoon. I like you since we met for the first time. And I know you like me too right?” Hakyeon look deep into my eyes.

“No. I never like you” Almost choking when I said that words. Am I lying to myself now?

Hakyeon looks taken aback. I know he did not expect me to say something like that.

“All this time, I thought you like me. Don’t you remember you kiss…”

“Hakyeon, that’s an accident. Can’t you understand that? I already have Taekwoon. Whatever happen now or in the future, I am still with him. So, step back. Please don’t bother us.” I frown at him with serious tone even though I feel aching deep inside.

Hakyeon slowly nodded. “I understand. I misunderstood you. I’m…” He’s chocking. His eyes are teary.

“I don’t know why you hateTaekwoon so much, that I can see in your eyes. I feel like you hold grudges on him for so long. For whatever reason you had, can’t you forgive him? Taekwoon has been wanting to friend with you..”

“I can tolerate for anything but this. No, Eunji. I can’t forgive him for what he has done to me. Never. If you choose to be with him, I can’t force you. It’s your choice. But don’t ever ask me to forgive him. For the last time, I ‘m sorry  and nice to know you, Jung Eunji” Hakyeon pull out something from his pocket.

“This is your last payment. Thanks for taking care of Hayoung all this time. I appreciated it. Maybe this is the last time we met, right? Since you don’t like me bothering you. But I want you to know, that I am always love you.”

Hakyeon leave the house with his car without even turning back. I am standing in front of the gate with mixed feelings. Sad? Happy? Mad? I don’t know. For sure, I’m crying right now. Crying hard with the fact that we don’t have anything related from now on.

 

NOBODY POV

Taekwoon sipping his latte while looking at Eunji who were sitting in front of him. He decided to visit her at her house after finishing his schedule.

“Thanks for believe in me. I am really appreciated that” Taekwoon look at Eunji who is still silently sitting.

Eunji nodded and sighing.

“What’s wrong? Did you regret?” He asked in confusion.

“Nothing. I just having this thought. Why did Hakyeon hate you? What did you do to him till he hate you this much?” Eunji ask.

Taekwoon lean on the chair resting his body. He look at Eunji that is still waiting for his respond.

“He didn’t tell you anything about us?”

“No..”

“Well, I’m not sure why did he hate me though.. After we finish study, I got an offer letter to continue my studies at New York. You know that I love musical right? I choose to go, but Hakyeon doesn’t let me.”

“But why? Why he didn’t let you go? Somehow, did you have debt with him? You borrow his money?” Eunji asked with her confused face.

“Ermmm.. Let say I have debt with him, does that mean he had the right to control my life? To stop me from my dreams?”

Eunji doesn’t know how to respond. But one thing she knows, Taekwoon did something more terrible than borrowing money or else.

:

:

“Hongbin-ah” Youngji calling Hongbin who is busy scanning the sport shoes inside the store at the mall.

“What is it?” Hongbin approach Youngji but his eyes caught someone beside the store.

“Did I really saw him now? Am I?” Youngji asked while her eyes fixed at that tall man.

“Jung Taekwoon” Hongbin mumble.

Taekwoon wanted to walks away from the store when he saw Hongbin and Youngji staring at him. He’s startled for a while but managed to control his expression. He walks towards them and greet.

“Hi Hongbin, Youngji. Long time no see” He smiles and initiate handshake but only Youngji respond to it but not Hongbin.

“How are u?” Taekwoon ask Youngji since Hongbin seems intensely looking at him with no smile.

“I…I’m fine. How about you, oppa?” Youngji smile awkwardly while glancing at Hongbin.

“As you can see, I am fine..”

“Let’s go, Youngji!” Hongbin wanted to walk away but Taekwoon managed to stops him.

“Let’s not be like this, Bin-ah. Can we be friends again?”

“Friend? I thought you forgot the word “friend” when you leave us?” Hongbin smirk.

“Honey…”Youngji tried to calm Hongbin down because he look like he’s ready to punch Taekwoon.

“Let’s not fight here. We are in public” Youngji whisper to Hongbin.

“I hope you are happy with your life now, hyung. Or should I say with your fiancée, Jung Eunji? Hakyeon hyung told me everything. Don’t worry, I’m not that cruel to kill you here, hyung”

“I’m sorry, oppa. Hongbin is not in the good mood today. We can meet later if you don’t mind?” Youngji cuts Hongbin.

“Why should we meet him again?! Did you think I like him?” Hongbin ask Youngji in annoyed voice.

“Here is my name card. Call me if you need anything oppa. Till we meet again. Bye”

Youngji grab Hongbin hand leaving Taekwoon. She doesn’t want her boyfriend create a chaos at the mall.

“Let me go” Hongbin pull his hand.

“Why are you like this?”

“You ask me why I am like this? Then, why are you suddenly become nice to him? Don’t you forget what he had done to Hakyeon and Hyeri? I don’t understand you” Hongbin frowned.

“Can we all just forgive and forget? I swear Hyeri unnie will not like this if she knew we are hating each other.” Youngji reply.

“I can’t. We almost lose Hakyeon hyung because of that bastard. I will never forget that. He’s responsible for this mess. Why are you defending him? Did you still like him?”

“Can we stop talking about this? How many times should I say that I only have you? No one else Hongbin. Not even Taekwoon” Youngji mad.

“I feel like you are lying. I know you still have feelings to him. How stupid am I that i forgot you had crush on him when we still study back then.. That’s why you look so happy to meet him today. I’m done Youngji. If you like him, then go. I don’t need you” Hongbin walks away.

Youngji left speechless. She doesn’t know this would happen today. Did Hongbin just left her? Youngji sent Hongbin away with her teary eyes. 

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry for the late update. Trying my best to finishing this..hahahah

UP!!