What is this feeling..?

DESTINY

Taekwoon POV

          I stare at Eunji face. We stood in front of the door for long time. She probably surprise with my sudden visit at the house now. To be honest, I saw Hongbin’s car leaving the house earlier. But thank goodness he didn’t notice me. I am not ready to see him. His poison tongue sometimes can kill you. 

“What are you doing here?!” Eunji first question at me.

“I tried to call you so many times, but you didn’t pick up at all. Why?” I asked her back.

She looks so taken aback. “Well, I’m busy”

“Busy? What kind of job are you doing until you can’t pick up my phone call?”

“Taekwoon, I’m not in the mood to argue with you. I’m so tired right now. Can you go?”

“No, I will not going anywhere. Let us go out and talk.” I still stood in front of the door while my both hands in the pocket of my pants.

“Talk about what? I can’t go out because Hakyeon is sick and I need to take care of him” Eunji crossed her arm.

“Yesterday I asked you out but you said you want to throw small party for Hayoung birthday. Ok, I still can tolerate with that. And today, I asked you out again, yet your answer is no because you need to take care of sick Hakyeon?? What the hell is this, Jung Eunji?!” I raised my eyebrow and frown my eyes to her.

“Sorry Taekwoon. Can we meet later? I can’t leave Hakyeon today. He needs me. He’s not feeling well.”

“Since when did you start taking care of him? Come on! He’s already grown up. He can take care of himself.” I started to get annoyed with Eunji cared for Hakyeon.

“Why did you got mad? All this time, you never cared for me, not even tried to get close to me.. Suddenly you bother with me for taking care of Hakyeon? Are you jealous?” Eunji raised her voice to me.

I smirk. I also don’t know whether I’m jealous over the fact Eunji and Hakyeon are spending more time together now, or I just can’t accept the fact Eunji are decline me for the 1st time.  

“Eunji..”

The soft voice from inside the house makes both of us turning our head to the direction of it. I saw him walking down the stairs with much struggle. He looks so weak and about to faint real soon. Eunji immediately leave me and run towards Hakyeon. She held his arm to help him walks.

“Who are you talking to? I heard some noise..” Hakyeon look at Eunji. He still feels dizzy and can’t even keep balance.

“errr… No one. It’s just a man try to sell his products. Not important. He already gone”

Eunji led Hakyeon to sat on the couch and she stare at me while giving a gaze asking me to leave. I can’t believe she do this to me. She prioritizes Hakyeon more than me, her fiancée. I clenched my teeth and leave the house.

Hakyeon POV

I rest my head at the sofa and close my eyes while pinch my forehead slowly. I don’t have any energy to even talks or even take a meal. But Eunji insist me to eat no matter what. She said the doctor came to our house and checking on me. I don’t even realize that happen. Suddenly, a soft hand slowly reaching my head and massaging it with gentle touch.

“Thank you..” thanked Eunji who were smile beside me.

“I’m so sorry. If only I know you hate birthday party” Eunji speak out her thoughts.

“How did you know I hate it?”

“Hongbin told me everything. He came earlier when you were still sleeping”

“Ah.. It’s okay. It should be me apologizing to you. I should tell you earlier” I smile at her to ensure that this is not her fault at all.

“By the way, what did Hongbin told you?” I asked her.

“About you and Hayoung. Also your sister, Hyeri. “ She answer.

“I hope you won’t tell Hayoung about this. I never wanted she knows about her real relationship with me. Eventhough she is my niece, I love her more than myself. She’s forever will be my daughter”

“Don’t worry. I understand you..” Eunji pretty smile makes me feel assured.

“This medicine makes me sleepy somehow.” I close my eyes while enjoying Eunji massaging my dizzy head.

5 minutes into the silence, suddenly I felt something brush off on my lips. That was so fast until I can’t digest what it is. I woke up immediately and I am staring at Eunji who were already standing beside the couch.

“Did you do something to my lips?” I ask her while touching my lips continuously. Eunji look so pale. She is frozen at her position while shutting her lips and shook her head.

“Wait..did you just….kiss me?” I ask her again with confident look. I swear, she kiss me.

Eunji suddenly run leaving me behind with confused face. I smile to myself after few seconds digesting the entire sudden thing happen just now. Somehow, I knew it.

 

Eunji POV

It’s been 2 days I have been ignoring Hakyeon. How should I face him when everytime I did it, that whole embarrassing incident happen days ago came right into my head. I feel so embarrass. Hakyeon had been teasing me like 24/7 since that. What’s gotten into my mind that time when I am so into scanning his angelic sleeping face then I am unconsciously kiss his lips. I would dare to say it’s not like that kind of deep kiss, it’s just a peck kiss. Did I just fall in love? Jung Eunji, did you call this a true love? Oh my God, to think that I never kiss a man, not even Taekwoon. I stare at the ceiling while trying to figure out about my feeling. It’s already 12.30 pm and I can’t sleep. Probably, Hayoung sleep with Hakyeon tonight because she said it’s been long time since her last sleep with her dad.

:

Wake up with the alarm from the phone, its 7 am. Today, is Saturday and I am seriously so lazy to woke up early when it comes to weekend. Still cuddling with the blanket, I tried to close my eyes but I heard something drop on the floor at the downstairs.

“What is that sound? Did Hakyeon already wake up? He’s not the type of morning angel when it comes to weekend..haha” I laugh. I went downstairs and only to find out that it’s really Hakyeon in the kitchen.

“What are you doing?”

Hakyeon startled for a bit with my voice and turn towards me. He smiles with his hand holding a knife. Okay that looks so scary.

“Errr..hey, sorry if I disturb your sleeps. But, I tried to prepared a breakfast” Hakyeon put aside the knife while cleaning the table. It is so messy with all the things probably the ingredient for his cooks. Judging at the thing, I bet he gonna make a kimchi stew.

“But, why did you suddenly make a breakfast? And I mean, got so many things to cook? Did we have party today?” I approach him and helping him with all the messy he did.

“Well, to be honest I want to take Hayoung out. Since I ruined her birthday party, I need to make up with thing like this” Hakyeon look at me with his bright eyes.

“Okay, you should tell me so I can help you. So, where did you planned to go?”

“Amusement Park.. Her favorite place eventhough I hate those scary riding” Hakyeon chuckle.

“If that so, should I get Hayoung ready? She must be happy to know that you prepared all of this for her.”

“Of course. Wake her up and get ready. You too” Hakyeon tapped my head.

That sudden touch makes my heart beat drastically.

 

 

NOBODY POV

 Eunji waving and smiling towards Hayoung who is excitedly riding the merry go round with Hakyeon. Hang out with those two makes Eunji feel so happy. Nothing can be happier to see Hayoung smile so brightly like that and enjoying all those fun ridings eventhough her dad rejected it. Hakyeon really can’t ride all fast speed riding and he literally yell “I’m going to die if I rode those”. Eunji chuckled at that guy because he looks so scared but at the same time, he’s cute.

“Did you enjoy today, Hayoung?” Eunji asked Hayoung when they finish touring the amusement park.

Hayoung gulp the drinks to relieve because of screaming too much. She nodded.

“I am so happy today, unnie. This is my first time coming here. Dad, thank you for today” Hayoung hug Hakyeon who were sit beside her.

They literally got the good spot to rest near the amusement park. After enjoying the rides, munching foods that was prepared by Hakyeon definitely feel like heaven.

“Unnie, I am craving for ice cream” Hayoung look at Eunji with her puppy eyes.

“Ice cream? I think I saw an Ice cream booth near the roller coaster . Shall we go check on them?”

“Alright.” Hayoung jump off and ready to grab an ice cream.

“Hakyeon, I will go with her. Can you please look after my belongings?” Eunji look at Hakyeon who were already in the sleeping mode. He nodded and showed the OK sign.

Few minutes past, and Hakyeon feel bored already. He sat up and scanning the place that so full with people coming with their families to enjoy riding.

“Cha Hakyeon?”

Hakyeon turning at the girl voice and saw a pretty girl with her casual leggings and pinky shirt were smiling at him. He stood up and look into the girl try to remember this familiar face.

“It is really you, Hakyeon. Did you remember me?” she smile again showing her teeth.

“Seohyun? Seohyun, right?” Hakyeon remember her.

“Glad that you still remember me. Nice to meet you after long time.” Both of them shaking hands and were chuckle at each other.

“You look so different. I mean, beautiful” Hakyeon in awe with Seohyun beauty.

“So, did I look ugly back then?” Seohyun laugh at Hakyeon statement.

“No..No..You are beautiful back then and still beautiful.” Hakyeon laugh.

“What are you doing here, by the way?” Seohyun asked.

“Break time. Spending more time with my daughter”

“Ah yes, it’s Hayoung right? I heard it from Wonshik”

“Wonshik? Did you guys still contact each other? It’s been long time since I heard about him”

Seohyun laugh shyly. “Well, it’s a long story. As if you want to know I can shorten it for you.”

“Why not?” Hakyeon giggle at his curiosity.

:

:

Hakyeon eyeing Eunji who sat beside him. But he still focus on driving. After meeting Seohyun earlier, they decided to just headed to home after Hayoung saying she’s tired. Hakyeon feel something went off after his meeting with Seohyun. Eunji become so quiet and doesn’t seem in a good mood.

“Eunji, are you okay?” Hakyeon asked her with his low voice.

“Yeah, I’m okay” She reply it without even turning his face towards Hakyeon and no smile on her lips.

“I feel awkward right now. Don’t you feel so?”

“Awkward? I don’t feel any”

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Hakyeon trying to switch Eunji attention span for him when she sounded upset.

“Hmmm” She still doesn’t facing him, instead facing outside the window.

“I got it. It’s you who makes me feel awkward right now.. What’s wrong, Eunji? Did I make mistakes?”

“I make you feel awkward? When? I just stay still like this and you said I’m making you feel awkward?” Eunji frown her eyes to Hakyeon showing that she doesn’t like the way Hakyeon accused her.

“Calm down. What’s wrong with you? Suddenly yelling like that?” Hakyeon got taken aback with sudden angry Eunji.

“You accused me with something I didn’t do, how can I’m not mad?”

“I’m not accusing you, but honestly I feel like you’ve been avoiding me since we are at the amusement park. To be exact after we met Seohyun”

“I’m not”

“Yes you are.. I know you well, Eunji. Don’t lie to me” Hakyeon feel like Eunji purposely want to provoked him. His eyes are still focusing on the road while his hand busy handling the steering.

“Dad…” Hayoung in suddenly from the back seat.

“Yes, princess.. What is it?”

“Who is the pretty unnie we met earlier?” Hayoung asked with her cute voice.

“Oh, she’s my classmate when I’m studying at university back then” Hakyeon smile and look at Hayoung through the rear view mirror.

“She is so pretty, right? You know what, she’s the prettiest girl in the campus and all boys are literally lining up to be her boyfriend” Hakyeon chuckled.

“Really? Wow, are you included among those boy?” Hayoung asked innocently.

“Of course.. Who wouldn’t want to be her boyfriend? She had good looks, intelligent and smart. “ Hakyeon eyeing Eunji beside which looks like she lost interest to hear more about Seohyun.

Eunji mumble to herself everytime Hakyeon bragging about being close with Seohyun. ‘He’s annoying’. That’s what she thought of him throughout their way to home. Arriving to their house, Eunji quickly put all the things they brought at the kitchen and want to run upstairs. She saw Hayoung already went into her room. Hakyeon is quick enough to grab her hand and facing her. He looks deep into her eyes.

“Let me go!” Eunji try to release her wrist from Hakyeon grip.

“No until you explain everything to me. I want a confirmation from you” Hakyeon sounded serious with his word.

“What conformation are you talking about? I don’t understand” Eunji asked in confusion.

“Why did you try to avoid me these past few days? And why did you suddenly look upset after we met Seohyun today?” Hakyeon let go of Eunji hand and were waiting for her answer.

“Well… I’m not avoiding you. Who said so?” Eunji explains with shaking voice.

“I told you that I know you too well, Eunji. Don’t lie to me or to yourself. You did avoid me after the kissing incident. Did you regret it?”

“No I’m not! I mean….I’m not kissing you! “ Suddenly she feels her cheek blushing.

Hakyeon laugh and continue “You still don't want to admit that you kiss me?? I’m sure you did that. You know, eventhough my eyes was close that time, I feel your lips though”

“Oh my God,, How many times did I told you that I did not kiss you. Urghhhh, Whatever..” Eunji grown and turning around taking her steps to the stairs when Hakyeon call her name. She turns around and found him still laughing.

“Is that funny?” She’s getting annoyed.

“You are so cute when you pissed off. You know what Eunji, I told you that you actually have feelings towards me, that’s why you kiss me and being jealous over Seohyun”

Hakyeon  walks toward her and stop in front of her. He Eunji hair and stuck it on her left ear and slowly come forwards. Eunji feels that her heartbeat were going to explode soon when Hakyeon face is so near to her, Eunji close her eyes when she can feel his slow breath on her cheek. She is so ready for whatever things Hakyeon going to do with her.

“Seohyun invite us to her house tomorrow night. Make sure you wear pretty dress” Hakyeon whisper to her ears and smile brightly in front of her face and he run upstairs while laughing so hard.

Eunji is shocked with what happen just now. She is so taken aback and can’t digest on what Hakyeon was doing earlier. ‘I thought he’s going to kiss me, but…what? Seohyun?’  Eunji scream on her head.

“I’m not going.. I swear, Hakyeon..I’m not!!!” Eunji yelled from downstairs. She feel betray and look like a fool. Hakyeon is a brat. Enough said.

 

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

HELLO YOU GUYS! OH MY GOD, FINALLY I'M BACK. I AM SO SORRY FOR TAKING LONG TIME TO UPDATE. /BOW/

 

 

This is slowly become ridiculous. hahahah XD (i am so failed when it comes to romantic scene GOOD BYE)

by the way, enjoy..and i am going to try harder to update sooner..(since this is fasting month)

leave comments and click like..hello to new subscriber also..^^