New Problem

DESTINY

Hakyeon POV

I close the magazine as I turn my chair around facing the big window behind. I let out sighed and blankly stare at the tall buildings outside.

“Why did I even read that article though?” I murmured alone. And again, sighed.

Times keep tickling and it’s already 3 pm. I haven’t lunch yet because the meeting with client earlier ended on 2 pm. I have no mood to eat now as my body was so tired these past few days. New projects are lining up to be finish and I haven’t got enough sleep.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

The door was knocked from outside but before I give permission to let the person in, the door was open rashly and the sight of this tall handsome guy with a serious look come in hurry.

“Hyung! Did you already read this magazine?” he showed me the same magazine I read earlier.

“Yes..why? Do I look handsome in that article? Haha you should be grateful that you have me to rely on.”

“No hyung!! But I’m talking about this!!” he showed me that picture. That face. Urghhh I am seriously want to punch that face.

“Hongbin-ah..That’s enough. I am seriously have no mood to talk about this again.” 

“But hyung..This guy seriously…” He takes a sit in front of me.

“I know. He’s annoying. But remember Hongbin, he used to be our best friend right?”

“yeah, ‘used to be’. But not now. We already broke up that relationship long time ago, hyung. Ever since Hayoung was born.” Hongbin pout and crossed his arm.

I forcedly smile. I knew it’s hard to accept the truth. But sooner or later, this painful truth going to be reveal. Soon, when I’m ready to meet that guy again after 5 years. I am going to face the truth though I know this may be affecting Hayoung and me.

 

Flashback

She tried to smile with her pale lips even though I knew its hurt her. I held her hand tightly as my tears running down my cheek. Seeing her lying on bed with all those wire connected from the machine to her arms, this makes me feel more hurt. I wish that I could feel her pains even for a second.

“Don’t cry” Hyeri wipe my tears softly. She caressed my cheek.

“You know that I love you, right?” She asks me that question all over again since last night.

I nodded. “I’m sorry. But please, hang in there. If you love me and the baby, please don’t leave us”

I can see her tears slowly running down. Both of her hands grab my left hand.

“Hakyeon, promise me that you will take care of my baby. I already have name for her.” She smiles.

“What is it?”

“Named her, Hayoung..Cha..Hayoung” She looks deep into my eyes. I nodded and caressed her hair.

Suddenly, her breath becomes unstable. She lost her grip on my hands. I was so panicked that I don’t know what to do. The machine beside her bed keeps beeping weirdly. Suddenly, the doctor and nurse rush into the room and they checked on her.

“Please…..save her” I am trembling so hard and my eyes was so blurry with tears. My head keep spinning as I heard the doctor said “Sorry, We couldn’t save her”.

“Hyung!!” I heard that voice and I could feel a pair of hand grabs my shoulder but my eyes were already close and I lose balance as my body fell. The world becomes dark in a second.

End Flashback

 

“Hyung, are you still here?” Hongbin waving his hand in front of my face. I snap out from the sudden memory. “Hyung, are you ok?”

“Yes, I’m ok. I think that you should go back to your room and finish your work instead of wasting time here”

“Alright boss. I’m about to go when I see you look like into another world. Perhaps, you think about Hyeri noona?” Hongbin caught me. This guy though. He knows me so well.

“Well…I miss her”

 

NOBODY POV

Hakyeon drove his car to go home. It’s already 10 pm. After arrive home, he go straight to Hayoung room to make sure she already sleep. Tomorrow is Saturday and that means no school. Yet another weekend. He’s going to use this weekend to spend time with that little princess.

Hakyeon slowly approaching Hayoung when he found out that girl sleep with a teddy bear beside her and she hug a frame. Hakyeon took that small frame and put it on the table beside the bed. He looks at the picture of Hyeri smiling prettily on that frame.

“I see…You miss your mom” Hakyeon said it softly while caressing Hayoung long hair. He then fixed her blanket and give a kiss on her forehead and leave the room.

“Mr Cha. I have an important thing to tell you. Can I have some of your time?” the maid suddenly calls Hakyeon from the living room.

“What is it, ahjumma?”

“Actually, I want to tell you about this thing sooner, but you always coming back home late night and leave early morning. So, I don’t have the time to tell you. I am sorry?”. His maid sitting in front of him at the living room.

“What did you want to tell me? You can tell me now”. Hakyeon smiles.

“Errr, I want to quit this job” The ahjumma look down after telling the truth. She afraid the man will mad at her.

 “But why?? Did Hayoung troubling you? Did she do something to you, ahjumma?” Hakyeon got shock at the maid sudden request. He can’t imagine the day like this finally comes. He sighed.

“No..no..Hayoung did nothing. She is a good girl. It’s just that I need to go back to my hometown to take care of my daughter. She will give birth soon and her husband currently not in the country. She needs me.”

Hakyeon nodded. “When will you plan to go back?”

“As soon as possible. Within this month, only if you give permission.”

“Can you stay for a while? I mean, I need you till the last week of this month. I will give you full paid if you stay till I get new maid. Can you?" Hakyeon begging. Suddenly his mind was blank. He have new problem now. Where did he going to find new maid to take care of Hayoung and to handle the house chores within this month? He got only 1 week from now on. 

 

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

CHAPTER 3 UP!

This basically just Hakyeon side story. From this onwards, we gotta see the truth hidden all this time between Hakyeon, Taekwoon, and Hyeri. 

p/s: sorry for the short chapter as i am updating this on 2 am..i am so sleepy zzzzzz

See ya in next chapter..Nyeong~~~