Reunion part 1

DESTINY

Taekwoon POV

It’s been 2 weeks since I last met her. Talking about the incident at the restaurant last time, I haven’t apologized to her yet. I bet she really got offended by my words because she didn’t even text me or call me. Today, I have decided to meet her after my schedule. It’s already 12:30 pm, and the kids are all running out from the class. School session is ended. I am waiting her outside the gate when our eyes meet. She looks at from the far in front of her office. Then, turn away and continue walking into office.

“So, what makes you here today? Out of sudden” She approaches me with her annoyed face.

“I heard your car broke down yesterday. So, I came here to pick you” I try to smile, but she didn’t even look at my face. Okey Taekwoon, be patient..

“How did you know my car broke down?”

“Well, Sanghyuk told me this morning.”

“huh, that little brat. Can’t even keep his mouth shut..”

“So, shall we go now?” I tried to make eye contact with her.

“Wait” Suddenly she leave me and go straight to one little girl that probably still waiting someone to pick her up. I just stare at that cute face of her.

“Why did her face remind me of someone?” I mumble myself. Can’t help but to stare at that little girl face. Her eyes sparkling and her smile are so bright. She really reminded me of someone. Eunji talks to her for a little while and when suddenly a car stops right in front of them. I froze. The guy who come out from the car and went straight to hug the little girl. I know him. Cha Hakyeon!

          Well, I am not too far away from them, when I heard she call him “Dad”. I am sure I heard that. Does that mean, Hakyeon already have a daughter? But when did he got married? With whom? All that questions are stuck in my head. Suddenly our eyes met. I feel like my heart gonna explode sooner. I can see his smile went away after he saw me standing beside my car. After 5 years, we actually met again and I am honestly wanted to hug him because I miss him. But I know, he hated me for sure. For what I have done to him and Hyeri. I know they can’t forgive me.

 

Eunji POV

I sat quietly beside him in the car as he drove us to his parent’s house. He said that his mom want to meet me coz she miss me. Well, I can’t refuse that. The aircond feel like it is not working even though it is really cold.  I took a glance at Taekwoon who had been so quiet since we left my school.

“Thanks for pick me up today.” I try to have a conversation.

“hummm”

He reply me just like that? I am so done with this man. He never want to have longer chat with me even though there’s so many opportunity he got.

“the little kid earlier…..” he suddenly stop after the word.

“What? What did you say? Sorry, I didn’t heard you” I am asking him again as I look at him.

He still focusing on his drive, but I can see he’s trying to say something. He bites his lips.

“Well..the kid earlier you met at the school? Who is she?”

“Kid? Which kid?”

“The pretty little girl with a cute ribbon headband”

“Ahhh, you mean Hayoung? She’s one of my students. Why?”  I feel weird as he asked me about Hayoung. Well, I know he like kids, even though he never showed it to me to be honest. I only know this fact when the 1st time I met his mom. She said Taekwoon really love kids.

“Nothing. It’s just, she looks familiar” Taekwoon coughs little bit to clear his throat.

“ Hayoung is cute right? I really fell in love with her the 1st time I knew her. She is so smart, cute and a good daughter.”

“By the way, the guy with her, is that her father?”

“Yup, her father. Cha Hakyeon. If you read magazine, you will found his face in them. He’s a famous CEO. And he is nice too.”  Suddenly I am excited to talk about them. HAH!!! Look at it, I am honestly close with them now. Hakyeon is really a nice guy I’ve ever met and he really good to have conversation with. (Its not like Taekwoon is bad, but..hummm…If you want to compared Hakyeon and Taekwoon..Their personality are so opposite)

Taekwoon keep quiet again and continue driving.

 

NOBODY POV

“It’s been long time since you come here, Eunji..I really miss you..” Aunty Jung, Taekwoon mom pats Eunji head. She hugs Eunji so tightly.
“I’ve already cook your favorite food. We can eat together. Come..” She drag Eunji to dining table and Uncle Jung already there waiting them. Eunji bow to give respect to Taekwoon dad, and he just smile.

Taekwoon take a seat beside Eunji. He grabs a glass and pours the drink and put it near her. The family starts to eats and there are so many things they talked about. After the lunch, Eunji goes to living room and sat at the couch while watching television. Aunty Jung took a seat beside her and suddenly holds her hand. Eunji got startled for a while before she holds the old lady hands too.

“Are you happy, Eunji?” She asked Eunji with a sweet smile all over her face.

“yes, I am..Why suddenly you asked me like that?”

“It’s just…I don’t feel like you happy, dear” She caress Eunji cheek.

“Aunty…I am happy.. More than you can imagine..hehe” Eunji try to soothe her coz Aunty Jung seem like she knows everything.

“Honey, if this relationship burdening you, I am sorry. I don’t want to see you feel burden because of my son. I know it’s hard to keep this kind of relationship if both of you doesn’t feel love to each other.”  Aunty Jung suddenly got teary.

Eunji doesn’t know what to do as she saw Aunty Jung cry. Suddenly, she feel her cheek hot as her tears coming down too.

“Aunty…I didn’t blame you. Since the first time we met, I am already thinking you as my real mom. I knew this relationship is for the sake of me and Taekwoon happiness. Don’t worry, I love Taekwoon..” The last word, Eunji didn’t know if she really sincere to said it, or it’s just to soothe Aunty Jung.

“Thank you for give him a chance. I am really hope you and Taekwoon will get married and live happily forever. Till then, please support him and love him. Promise me, Eunji-ya?”

Eunji nodded as she tried to smile. ‘I really hope, I can sincerely love him and he love me back too’.

:

:

:

Hakyeon POV

I stop typing and blankly stare at the laptop. My fingers hurting from typing too much on the keyboard. I let out sigh and lean on the chair while I close my eyes and massaging my shoulder. The figure of him suddenly appear right in front my eyes. I didn’t dream when I really saw him this afternoon when I came to pick up Hayoung at the school. He looks the same. Nothing changes. Except for his hairstyle. He got blonde and nice cut too. As expected from a musical actor.

“Finally, your dream come true, Jung Taekwoon..I am happy for you..but..can I forget about what happen 5 years ago? Where’s the promised you made for Hyeri? And for me? Did you forgot?” I murmured alone.

"What is your relationship with Jung Eunji? Is she your family?" Suddenly i remember that I saw Eunji get into Taekwoon car and they leave the school together. Jung Eunji. The girl that i can finally said, she's the only one who can freely joked around with Hayoung. I can see Hayoung like Eunji so much.

Well, there's so many girls who tried to approach me before, but got rejected by Hayoung. I still remember Hayoung said to me, "Dad, if you want to find a wife, please find a girl that love you the most..not beacause of your wealth or your status"

I chuckle alone when I remember that words. Hayoung sounded so Hyeri. 

I let out sigh. Its been a week since my maid stop working, and I am so into a mess everytime morning comes and goes just like that. I have to iron Hayoung clothes including mine, which are usually is the maid jobs. And I have to prepared the breakfast too (Because no time to breakfast outside). The very disaster thing is when Hayoung keep complaining to me how I am so bad at tie up her hair. End up, she just tie herself or just wore a headband. I know i am so bad at things like that. 

Flashback

"I just give a suggestion. Its not that bad right?" Hongbin crossed his arm while waiting for me to paid off Hayoung's teddy bear at the counter. That's when they meet Eunji at the store.

"Not bad?? You just asked me to hired Jung Eunji as my new maid.. Are you crazy, Lee Hongbin?" I rounded my eyes to him.

We walked out from the store while Hongbin holding Hayoung hand.

"Well, I think she's the perfect candidate out of all. You can see how Hayoung like her,right? Why don't you just asked her"

"Hongbin-ah, she's a teacher. What make you even think she would be a maid? Its look like i am downgrading her, you know that??"

"Hyung, you never know what is her response if you didn't ask her. Better ask than never" He scoffed at his own words.

I can't believe this dongsaeng is giving me such a ridiculous suggestion ever. 

End flashback.

Should I try asking her? Will she get mad if i offer her this kind of job? 

"From a teacher to a maid. Who would even do that?" I shake my head.

“Dad….”

I got startled for a while when I heard Hayoung voice in my study room. I turned my chair around only to found Hayoung standing in front of the door while holding her teddy bear.

“Dad.. Can I come in?” her soft voice makes my heart flutter. I love that voice the most.

“Yes, my princess.. Come here”

Hayoung go straight into my arm and hug me so tight. She suddenly kiss my cheek.

“eeeippp.. Why you kiss me so sudden?”

She sat on my lap and lean on my chest. I caress her hair softly and kiss her forehead.

“Dad, I can’t sleep..”

“Why? It’s already 12am. Tomorrow got school”

“It’s just…. I dream of mom”

I got taken aback. ‘She misses Hyeri’. I took a deep breath.

“I saw mom was smiling at me. But she never gets near me. Is she didn’t love me?” Hayoung sobbing so sudden. Her tears running down her cheek.

“Who said mom didn’t love you? She love you the most. More than anything else in the world. You are her precious daughter”  I wipe her tears and hug her.

“Then, why did she leave me? Why did she never meet me in real life?” Hayoung look at me with her teary eyes.

“Hayoung-ah, listen to me. I know you miss her.. and I miss her too. But, please don’t cry like this. Mom leave us not because she didn’t love us, but… she have to….she was in pain. The pain that no one would know. Even me.”

I stare at the frame on my desk. The picture of me with a beautiful Hyeri. We both smiling so brightly while me hugging her shoulder. Hyeri look so pretty, but unfortunately that was the last time I saw that bright smile of her. I tried to hold my tears to not let it drop in front of Hayoung.

‘You owe me something precious, Jung Taekwoon. I will make sure you pay for it.’ The words only stuck in my head.

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 5 UP!! ^__^