The Beginning

DESTINY

She fixed her books on table and reach out her handbag ready to step out from the office. She looks at the time on her phone and its already 1 pm. Time to go home. She walks to her car just to realize there’s a student that still waiting outside the gate. She feels uncomfortable by seeing the little kid standing and lean on the wall waiting someone to pick her up. How can parents be so careless like this? A 5 years old kid waiting them to pick her up outside the kindergarten gate. The world is so cruel nowadays. So many criminals and kidnapping cases are happen because of something simple like this. It should be parents waiting for kid, not vice versa.

Eunji slowly approach the little girl.  “Hi girl”.  That kid looks up at her and smiles. “Miss Eunji. What are you doing here? You’re still not going back home?”

“I saw you standing here alone. Who did you waiting for?” Eunji squat down in front of the kid and make an eye-contact with her.

“I’m waiting for my dad. I guess he’s late again today.” The kid looks down for a while and Eunji can see she looks disappointed.

“What’s your name? Does your dad always been late like this too?” Eunji asked details because she is still not familiar with her new workplace. After all, she is new teacher. Not even 1 month since she started to work at this kindergarten.

The kid smiles brightly “My name is Cha Hayoung. You can call me Hayoung. Dad is always busy with his works. He always had been late to pick me up. Sometimes, he asked his driver to pick me up instead.”

Just when Eunji want to ask more, a car approaches them slowly and parked right in front of them. A young man with suit came out from the car and run towards the girls. Guess, this is Hayoung’s dad.

“Princess, I am so sorry for being late” That man squat down and trying to hug Hayoung but she push him away. Hayoung pout and look at other way.

“You always like this. You promise me to not be late again. Look at what time is it now?” Hayoung got mad. The man looks at his watch and yeah, it’s already 1:30 pm. He’s late for about one and half hour.

“I’m sorry. Please don’t mad at me. I promise..”

“Don’t make a promise if you going to broke it, dad”

Eunji silently watch this drama of a father and a daughter quarreling. She found it so cute when the father call his daughter “princess” and how he look so confused and sad at the same time because the daughter seems so mad. Eunji pats Hayoung head and smile.

 “Hayoung, it’s not right to mad at your dad. A good daughter is to understand her father more and know how to make her father happy. Did you feel happy to see your dad sad like this?”

Hayoung stare at her dad for long time and suddenly she hugs him. “I’m sorry dad for making you sad.” Her dad pats her and kiss her cheek after they broke the hug. He stands up and looks at Eunji.

“Thank you, Miss …” He pauses for a while trying to remember this teacher’s name.

“Eunji. Jung Eunji” she broke the sudden silence.

“Ahh.. Sorry, coz I rarely remember someone’s name. By the way, I’m Cha Hakyeon. Hayoung’s father” He smiled so bright.

“It’s okay. I am a new teacher actually” Eunji shyly explain her status.

“No wonder I’ve never seen you before” Hakyeon nodded.

 

That’s when they start to know each other and in proper words, they started to get close. Well, Eunji didn’t know by getting close with Hakyeon makes everything messes up. Something going to happen soon without her realized. The worse is it’s involving the feelings. Someone might get hurt soon. 

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

1ST CHAPTER UP!!! THANK YOU AND SEE YOU IN NEXT CHAPTER.

LOVE FROM ME AND HAKYEON ALSO..HEHEHE