Chaos

DESTINY

NOBODY POV

Hakyeon take a look at his watch, and its already 7.30 pm. He turn towards the noise from the stairs where he found out Eunji and Hayoung heading to him. Hakyeon smile to Hayoung when he sees his daughter is so cute wearing a pink dress with her hair tie up with a big ribbon. He glances at Eunji who were still in her pajama.

“Why did you still wearing your pajama? Its late , we have to go now” Hakyeon rolled his eyes to her.

“We? Sorry, I’m not going anywhere. You can just go with Hayoung” Eunji crossed her arms.

“What?! No.. No..We are going together. Me, Hayoung and you. Go change your cloth”

“I said I don’t want to go.” Eunji turn to headed towards her bedroom when Hakyeon grab her wrist.

“Please. Come with us. Seohyun invite all of us. Don’t make me feel bad” Hakyeon begged her.

“Are you sure she’s inviting me? I think she just want to see you only. Why include me when you guys wanted to date?”

Eunji still with her decision to not going to Seohyun house. She remembers that the pretty girl invited Hakyeon to her house because she had small party. Literally Seohyun invite her too. But she is too ignorant and too bother to  go when she knew they just want to hang out together.

“Seohyun had small party at her house and this party is so special for her. If we don’t go, she must be upset. She personally invites us though. Please, Eunji.. Come with me..I beg you this time.” Hakyeon hold both of Eunji hand softly.

Eunji look into Hakyeon pretty eyes. That eyes that she love the most.

“Alright. Let me change first”

Hakyeon smile so brightly with his cheek bun. “Thank you”.

 

Eunji POV

“You so beautiful today”

That was what Hakyeon said when he saw me wearing the dress he bought for me this afternoon. It is a long black dress with lace. It look elegant for me.  I never thought he would said that to me because its my first time hearing the kind of praise. I can’t help but to smile all over again everytime that words come across my mind.

Seohyun house is so big. Almost as big as Hakyeon bungalow. Seohyun look so happy seeing us coming over to her house. While she’s talking with Hakyeon, I take a look at people who were here. This party looks so much like a wedding party instead. It’s just none of the people look like a bride and groom. But honestly Seohyun look gorgeous with her red dress. No wonder Hakyeon like her. I smirk.

“Eunji-shi, Thanks for coming. Please make yourself comfortable. You can go to the buffet there if you want to grab something to eat. I can’t be here because I need to take care of other guest. But, if you have anything just find me at the garage there.” Seohyun hug me and I feel her sincere heart.

“Hakyeon, I will call Wonshik. Stay here for a while” Seohyun leaving us behind.

“Hayoung, did you want to eat something?” I heard Hakyeon asked Hayoung beside.

“Yes. I am so hungry.” Hayoung whined.

“Hakyeon hyung?!!”

A deep voice were yelling Hakyeon name. I turned to the side and got stunned by this tall man. He look so handsome in suit.

“Hey, Kim Wonshik. Long time no see” They hugged each other happily. I bet this is Hakyeon friend judging from the way they interact.

“Oh My God, I really miss you hyung. Look at you. Look so handsome and mature. I can’t believe my eyes.” Wonshik laugh with his deep voice.

“Yah, I am always handsome since born. What are you talking about? Hahaha”

“I know..hehe.. Who is this little girl?” Wonshik squatted down in front of Hayoung.

“My daughter, Hayoung.”

“So, this is Hayoung. I heard about her before. She’s so pretty.” Wonshik pats Hayoung head while Hayoung are too shy to respond.

I smile to him when Wonshik were staring at me.

“This is Eunji. Hayoung teacher. Eunji, this is Wonshik.. My friend and also Seohyun husband” Hakyeon introduce us.

Seohyun husband? So, she’s already married. I glance at Hakyeon who look like smiling sarcastically to me.

“Ah, I see. Hello. Nice to know you” Wonshik intend handshake.

“Nice to know you too”

To be clear, this party is to celebrate Seohyun and Wonshik 1st Anniversary. They got married last year after dating for about 2 years. They look so pretty together. I’m faking my smile when Hakyeon said I’m jealous over a married woman. Okay, I know that. I admit it that I’m jealous. This guy is teasing me again. Tsk tsk.

:

“What are you doing here?”

I got startled for a second when a man voice suddenly appears behind me. I turned around just to found Jung Taekwoon were standing behind me. He’s holding an empty glass, probably want to put it at the table when he found me. I was all alone because Hayoung was with Hakyeon and they are still chatting with Wonshik when I feel so hungry and wanted to eat something. I can’t believe I met him here too.

“What are you doing here? Did you get invited?” He asked me again with his poker face.

“Yes, I am. Why? Is there anything wrong?” I lower my voice afraid people would hear it.

“Did you come with Hakyeon? I think I saw his car outside. I don’t think you know Wonshik or Seohyun though”

“Why would you say like that? I know them too. It’s not only you who know them. By the way, you are friends with them right?”

Taekwoon nodded. He put the glass on the table behind me and wanted to turn away. But Hakyeon was already here staring at both of us.

 

NOBODY POV

Eunji stay still at her place. Suddenly she feel uncomfortable with Hakyeon and Taekwoon who were there and just staring at each other for like 5 minutes already. She feel like something bad gonna happen soon.

“Didn’t expect to see you here. I thought you were already lost contact with them.” Hakyeon started the talk.

Taekwoon smirk. “Well, I am still contacting them. Unlike you guys. Throw me away without consideration”

“Excuse me, are you putting blame on me right now?”

“Not only you, Yeon-ah. Hongbin too. You guys make me feel like I never exist” Taekwoon provoking Hakyeon.

“Err, you guys….” Eunji interrupting them when she saw the situation could be worse. They look so intense.

“Sorry Taekwoon. I’m not going to entertain your feelings right now.” Hakyeon tried to smile when he actually wanted to punch Taekwoon face.

“By the way, why did Eunji coming along with you? Is she somehow your wife? Don’t forget that she’s my fiancée.”

“Taekwoon. It’s not like what you think.” Eunji tried to defense herself.

“Somehow, I feel like you wanted to steal her from me. Isn’t it, Hakyeon?” Taekwoon glance at Hakyeon and turn to Eunji beside him.

“Its good that you know I am already doing that. No need for me to explain” Hakyeon raised his eyebrows to Taekwoon making that guy clench his teeth.

Eunji feel like her heart drops when she heard Hakyeon. ‘Is he going nuts or what? What did I have to explain to Taekwoon now? He look so mad’

Hakyeon come close to Taekwoon and whisper something.

“You know what the most painful thing is? When someone you love, leaving you behind. I wanted to make you feel like what exactly I feel 5 years ago, Jung Taekwoon”

Eunji can’t hear what did those 2 guy up to, but she notice that Taekwoon clench his fist. Eunji turn to Hakyeon and asked for explanation when the guy suddenly approaches her.

“I’m sorry Eunji”

The last word before he press his lips on her without any warning. Eunji got startled when he did that and she rounded her eyes when she feel his deep kiss  while his right hand was placing on her waist and somehow she can’t reject him. Suddenly, the kiss was broke and Hakyeon was already on the ground because of Taekwoon sudden punch right on his face. Hakyeon groan painfully.

“YOU BASTARD! What the hell are you doing?!!” Taekwoon punch Hakyeon face continuously.

“Taekwoon!! Stop it. You might kill him..Stop!!!”

Eunji shouted hysterically when she saw Hakyeon wasn’t tried to protect himself. Taekwoon was still in the beast mode that he can’t hear anything. He’s so mad over the things that Hakyeon kiss Eunji in front of him.

“Hyung, stop!! Stop it already!!” Wonshik run over and tried to calm Taekwoon down. He can’t believe these 2 hyungs were fighting at his house in front of all the guests there.

“Are you okay?” Eunji tried to help Hakyeon stand.

“I warn you, Cha Hakyeon. You are dead if I saw you with Eunji again. I swear!”

Taekwoon grab Eunji hand and drag her towards the gate.

“Dad, why did you fight? I’m scared” Hayoung were crying on Seohyun arm.

“I am so sorry, Hayoung. Sorry.. I won’t do that again”

:

“Let me go, Taekwoon. You hurting me” Eunji tried to release her wrist from that strong grip. Her wrist feel like torn apart. She was drag outside the bungalow and went straight to Taekwoon car not too far away from the gate.

“Did you realize of what you doing with that bastard?” Taekwoon let go of her wrist roughly. This time he can’t take it anymore. They have crossed the line.

“What? Did you suddenly get mute? Speak Eunji. Don’t just stay silent like this” Taekwoon raised his voice.

“I’m just….” Eunji bite her lips. She also doesn’t know how to explain.

“You are obviously cheated on me, don’t you? Did you fall in love with him now?”

“If I cheat on you, why did you cared??! Why did you concerned over me?” Eunji yell.

“Because you are my fiancée! Don’t forget that we can get married at any time soon.”

“Is that so? I can’t believe what I heard from you, Taekwoon. Since when you declaring I am your fiancée?” Eunji sounded pissed.

“Don’t mocking me, Eunji. I won’t let you go to his house tonight and forever. Officially, you are not working with him.. no more!”

“Who are you to make decision for me? You’re not my husband. I’m not going to quit”

Eunji wanted to leave but Taekwoon grab her wrist once again.

“I won’t let you go this time. Get in. I’m driving you home” He sounded serious.

“I won’t. I can take any taxi to go home..”

“I said get in the car, Jung Eunji! Why it’s so hard for you to listen to me at least once?” Taekwoon yell.

“You’re annoying.!! I hate you!” She pulls her hand roughly from Taekwoon grip and get in the car.

 

“By now, I think you know that Hakyeon and I are not in a good term. I can’t deal with him. Don’t you even dare to get close with him from now on” Taekwoon warn.

“If you are going to asked me why we are hating on each other. I don’t have solid reason. But for sure, he and Hongbin are the ones who broke our promise and friendship. Enough said”

Eunji fixed her eyes on the road and trying to listen up on everything he said. But honestly, she can’t digest his words at all. Today was such a chaos for god sake.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Yayyyy. Finally can update sooner..hohoho!!!

I'm leaving this for you guys..See ya in next chapter. *wink*