Memory

DESTINY

NOBODY POV

Flashback

Hakyeon run upstairs and went straight to Hyeri room. After his class finish on 11pm, he got a called from the maid saying his sister are not feeling well and she went to hospital for checkup this morning. He knocks the door, but no respond. He decides to just enter the room only to found out that Hyeri were sleeping. He slowly approach her and put his hand on her forehead to check the temperature.

“She’s not sick. Why did ahjumma said she’s vomiting? Food poison?” He feel weird because Hyeri doesn’t look like she had fever or else.

Hakyeon spotted something on the desk beside the bed. He pick it up and scanning the thing on his hand. Sometimes he looks at Hyeri, then he look back at that thing. He frowned.  

:

“I have something to tell you. That’s why I call you out today” Her smile is so bright till her dimple showed on both of her cheek.

“What is it? Seems urgent when I heard your voice on phone” Taekwoon look into her eyes while their fingers intertwined.

 “I’m..” Hyeri bit her lips.

“You what, honey?”

“I’m pregnant” She looks at him with the sweetest smile ever.

The sudden confession makes Taekwoon smile fades away. He swears, this is not what he expecting to hear especially at times like this. As a last year student, he would just want to focus on the project and exam to ensure he can go to New York to continue his studies. Taekwoon release his hands from her and stood up. Hyeri look confused and she stand facing him.

“Why are you quiet? You heard me right? I’m pregnant, Taekwoon. Your child”

“This is wrong, Hyeri. This is seriously wrong” He shake his head.

“But why? Isn’t this is what you want from me? You promise that you will take responsible on me. Aren’t you happy because you are going to be a father?” Hyeri looks taken aback with the sudden change on his tone.

“Yeah, I did promise to you. But not as fast as this. I didn’t expect that you got pregnant before we finish our study. Especially when I decided to continue my study to New York”

“But Taekwoon.. We have agreed that we will get married after we finish our last semester. We are left with only 1 month before we ended our exam. We can prepare now, right?” Hyeri looks shaken.

“No, Hyeri. I can’t. Did you forget that I said I will marry you when I achieved my dream to become a musical actor? Not until then”

“What did you mean? What you going to do now? You can’t leave me alone with this baby” Hyeri touch her tummy softly.

“I don’t want this baby. The only thing we can do now is abortion”

“Jung Taekwoon. Are you crazy? I won’t do that stupid thing. I want to keep this baby.”

“But I am not ready yet, Hyeri-ah. Please understand me. I can’t let go of my dreams to just marry you and be a father of your kid. I’m not stupid enough to dedicate my life with you till I die. I have my life too.”

 “How dare you, Taekwoon? Why did you do this to me when you can’t take responsible? Why did you promised me, when you can’t keep it? Honestly, you are selfish.” Her tears running down her cheek.

:

It’s been 3 days since her last meet with Taekwoon. Hyeri can’t believe that he really dump her just because she’s pregnant. After all, the baby is his own flesh blood. Hakyeon keep asking why Hyeri didn’t come to class and didn’t even come out from her bedroom. She’s been stuck in the room without taking any meals making him worried something might happen before.

 “Noona. Don’t make me worried like this. You haven’t eaten since yesterday. Open the door please” Hakyeon begging.

“Hyeri-ah. Please open this door. I really wanted to talk with you. What’s wrong? Did someone hurting you? Did I make you upset? If I did wrong,scold me instead of shutting yourself like this” Hakyeon stand in front of the door. He can feel that he nearly cry because Hyeri never ignored him before.

After waiting for about 20 minutes, the door was open. Hakyeon can see Hyeri look miserable. Her eyes are swollen probably because of crying too much and she look pale.

“Noona.. Are you okay?”  He approaches her slowly.

“I am…sorry..Yeon-ah..I'm really sorry..” She cried while cupping her face with both of her hands.

Hakyeon doesn’t know what to do when he saw his sister crying so hard. He hugs her and caresses her hair softly to calm her down. He can feel that Hyeri hug him back and still sobbing on his chest.

“Shhh..Calm down..I’m here..Everything’s going to be okay” They have been like that for about 10 minutes then she broke the hug.

“Now, tell me. What happen?” Hakyeon ask.

They sat on the edge of the bed and looking at each other. With teary eyes, Hyeri can feel that Hakyeon going to get mad when she tells him everything.

“I…I…I don't know how to tell you” Hyeri stutter on her words.

“Take it slowly..What is it?”

“I’m pregnant” Hyeri look down after that. She can’t face Hakyeon. She knew his little brother will got mad.

“Did Taekwoon already know?” Hakyeon sounded calm.

“Why you didn’t look surprise?”

“Because I know. I might be the first person to know.  Remember when you went to checkup few days ago? I saw that thing on your desk. The ultrasounds scan.”

“I’m sorry Hakyeon. I am really sorry, I didn’t tell you earlier”

“What did Taekwoon said?”

“He…” Hyeri can’t continue the words. She felt like something was stuck in . She shakes her head and tears coming down again.

“I knew it. He doesn’t want the baby, right?” Hakyeon sounded serious.

“Please don’t mad at him. He’s not at fault. He’s just shocked.. I’m sure he can accept this soon” Hyeri look into Hakyeon eyes.

“Noona, don’t you know Taekwoon? When he said no, means no. Nothing can change his word. If I know he did this, I won’t approve your relationship at all. Even though he’s my friend.” Hakyeon look upset.

“No. Don’t be like this. I love Taekwoon so much. Nothing can break us apart, Hakyeon. I will convince him. Believe in me. Okay?” Hyeri hold Hakyeon hand tightly to calm him.

“Okay, I trust you. But, if he really dump you. I will kill him. I swear”

:

“Can you consider about this? Please think about Hyeri and your baby too.”

Hakyeon look at Taekwoon who were sitting in front of him sipping his coffee latte. They were at the café after finished their last paper for the final year. Taekwoon has been receiving scholarship for him to continue his studies in musical at New York few days ago. The offer letter is now in Hakyeon hands. Taekwoon smirk and look at Hakyeon.

”Why should I consider? You already know how much I’ve been dreaming to go to New York? This is my dream Hakyeon. To be a popular musical actor. Sorry, I won’t decline the offer letter”

“How about Hyeri? Your baby? She’s carrying your baby, Taekwoon!” Hakyeon suddenly raise his voice.

“Sorry Hakyeon. I’ve already told her that I can’t go on with this relationship anymore. My life and my dream are more important than her and her baby. She should take my suggestion to abort the baby instead of keeping it. It’s easy right?”

Taekwoon cross him arm without showing any guilt on his expression. Enough for Hakyeon to exploded when he can’t believe those words coming out from his best friend. Hakyeon grab Taekwoon collar shirt and punch him on the face making him fell on the floor.

“You such an , Taekwoon. I swear that I never imagine having you as my best friend that I love even more than myself. Its 10 freaking years, Taekwoon. This is what you pay for all those years of our friendship? ” Hakyeon yell. He doesn’t cared that other customers on the café are literally eye-ing them.

“At least please think about your love with my sister. You did say you love Hyeri till death. She doesn’t deserve this from you!!”

Taekwoon stood up immediately and caress his painful cheek then he smirk. “You know what, tell to your stupid sister, that I’m leaving her for good. I don’t ing care with her and the baby. No one could ever stop me. No one, Hakyeon”

Taekwoon wanted to leave the café when he saw Hyeri standing behind them with teary eyes. They exchange the stares for few seconds till Taekwoon leave her. Hakyeon swear,that moment he really want to kill Taekwoon. But looking at Hyeri sad face, he just stood there look deeply into her eyes. She's feeling betray. That's what he can understand from that pitiful eyes.

End of flashback

 

Hakyeon POV

“After all this years, finally I meet him. I am sorry that I didn’t told you earlier”

I stand in front of Hyeri’s grave. I don’t know why I feel like I just wanted to meet Hyeri in heaven. Tired with this entire stupid thing all over again. The moment when I just want to run away from this stuffing painful memory, but I just can’t.

“What should I do now? I can’t stand him. Everytime I did that, he remind me of the bad things happen to you. I really hate him” I chocked.

“If only you still here. If only you didn’t leave me. If only…” I lost. Tears running down my cheek real hard. My chest feel like exploding with feels. Its hurt. My legs give up. I kneel down in front of Hyeri.

“I miss you, noona.. I really miss you”

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

LIKE FINALLY I CAN FINISH THIS UP. I'M CHOCKED WITH ALL THE FEELING.. :'(

TILL I CALM DOWN, AND SEE YOU IN NEXT CHAPTER..

/shameless promo/ support GUGUDAN..VIXX little sister..kkkkk