Problem Solved?

DESTINY

NOBODY POV

Before she realized, she had been staring at the guy in front of her for about 1 minute without even blinking. has open like an “O” shape. The noise coming from all over the café can’t distract her. Eunji can’t believe on what she heard earlier.

“I know this sound wrong from the start, but I have no choice, but to ask you” Hakyeon snapped Eunji to reality with his husky voice.

“But… Why me?”  Eunji fixed her sitting style. She really looks uncomfortable now. 

“I have no one else to ask” Hakyeon look into Eunji eyes deeply. She really needs to understand his situation now.

“Hakyeon-shi…I am…”

“Please, just call me Hakyeon. Drop the formalities. Aren’t we are friends, right?”  He smiles brightly to Eunji.

“Ok, listen.. I am Hayoung’s teacher. I can take care of her at the school only. Not at home.. Especially your home”

“Since I saw you with Hayoung, I know she’s really fond with you. Honestly,  Hayoung is hard to be approach. The only people she close with is me of course her dad.. And Hongbin. And she really had some problem with our previous maid. I can’t really tell what is it.. But with you..”
“Hakyeon,  I know you are desperately looking for a maid to manage you and Hayoung. But, I am seriously can’t. Did you expect me to quit my job and stay 24/7 at your house, being a maid? Have you seen people doing this?” Eunji rolled her eyes to Hakyeon. She is really confused on why he even dared to ask her to be a maid, when she already had better job even though the payment is not that much.

Hakyeon stay silent at Eunji words. He knows, no one would even accept this kind of offer. Its sounds like a joke. He let out sigh and leans on the chair. Look at the people around the café at this time. Surely, this café are so crowded. It’s a lunch time by the way.

“I’m sorry. Seems like I am offended you. I shouldn’t ask you at the first place. Let’s go. I sent you back home. “ Hakyeon finishing his drinks and get up to leave the café. Eunji followed him from behind.

Enough said, all the way to Eunji house, they have stay silent for so long. Hakyeon drove the car carefully and he didn’t even said one word since they get in the car. Eunji feels like the rock has been hit her head coz she’s totally in dilemma. After giving him direction to her house, they finally arrived. Eunji look at Sanghyuk , outside the house who totally look like he smile sarcastically at her.

“Thank you for sending me home”

“Welcome. Sorry for troubling you” he smile again.

‘Why did he always said sorry even though this is not 100% his fault’  Eunji screaming in her head making her feel more guilty now.

“It’s okay. Nothing much. Send my regards to Hayoung.”

“Alright. Bye..”

“Bye”

She got off the car and sending Hakyeon’s car with her eyes till the car gone. She walks into the house when suddenly a hand stops her by grabbing her wrist.

“What now?” Eunji lazily turn to Sanghyuk who had been watching her earlier.

“Noona, who’s that?” Sanghyuk asked with his mischievous smile.

“Who?”

“Ayyyy, stop pretend and tell me who is that? The one sending you home just now?”

“He’s one of my student’s parent”

“Oh, really? Wow, noona.. You are jjang. Hahaha..From a musical actor, now you start to seduce someone’s husband??” Sanghyuk laugh so hard till he got hit on his forehead.

“You say something like that again, you die Sanghyukie.. “ Eunji scream loudly and walks into the house immediately leaving Sanghyuk who is laughing outside. That kid never tired of making fun of her sister. 

:

:

Eunji POV

Since today is the last day of the week, I am so excited to finish my work and go home earlier. This week is so tough for me to handle all the things that had been shoved into my life. I just want to go home and rest. Sleep is better. By the way, today might be a special day to all the students and teachers because the owner of this kindergarten giving us chance to have mini picnic at the school garden. Home-made foods are heaven. I can see that almost all students brought their homemade food prepared by their parents. Haha, I love to taste all the things there.

 

“Heyyy, it’s hurt!!!!!”

I got startled for a second when I heard one of my student scream painfully. Ok, this is it. Disaster. I ran towards the crowds only to see Sunny is crying so badly while holding her left arm.

“What is going on here?” Sooyoung approach us and asked me.

“I don’t know. Suddenly I heard someone screaming.” I look at Sunny and hold her arm. I saw red mark on that little arm. More like bite mark.

“Who bite Sunny?” I asked all the students who are crowding us.

“Hayoung” Said one of the boys.

I look into Hayoung face in front of me. She seems like holding her anger that is going to explode sooner.

“Hayoung, why did you bite Sunny?” I asked her with my high toned. Ok, now I sounded like I am angry.

Hayoung look into my eyes with her teary eyes and run off leaving the crowd.

“Eunji, you better go after Hayoung, I will take care of Sunny” Sooyoung pats my shoulder and nodded.

I got up and leaving Sooyoung to handle all the kids at the garden, while I am walking into the class to check after Hayoung. Before I get into the class, someone approach me. Beautiful lady wearing a mini skirt with high heels and pretty make up on.

“Excuse me, can I meet Cha Hayoung?” she asked me with smile full from her face.

“May I know who are you?”

“I am Krystal, Mr Cha’s secretary. I am here to give this to Hayoung. My boss asks me to give it personally. Where can I meet her?”

I look at the things she mentions. It’s look like a lunch box. Why did she suddenly bring a lunch box to Hayoung when I never found someone did it before.

“Actually, Mr Cha said Hayoung had a mini picnic today. But he doesn’t have time to prepare the foods for Hayoung. So, he ask me to buy this lunch box and give it to Hayoung.”  Krystal seems to know what is going on in my mind and kindly explained it.

“Ah, ok.. I get it.. Honestly Hayoung is in the class now. Something bad happen. Follow me” I walk into the class with the lady and found out Hayoung sat at the end of class while she cupped her face on the table. We approach her and I am sure I heard a sobbing sound. She’s crying.

“Hayoung.. Someone wants to meet you. She said she is your dad secretary” softly, I patted her head.

“I don’t want to meet anyone. Just go!” Hayoung scream loudly while looking at me and Krystal.

“Princess, look at what unnie got for you. Lunch box. Your dad asks me to buy this at your favorite restaurant. He wants you to eat together with your friends” Krystal trying to convince Hayoung.

“No need. I don’t want this anymore. Go away.” Hayoung suddenly take the lunch box from Krystal hand and throw it away. She surely is mad. Krystal shocked at the moment.

I can’t believe Hayoung behaving like this. Never imagine in my mind, she could be like this. I talked to Krystal for a while and asking her to just leave Hayoung with me. Krystal agreed and said she will tell Hakyeon about this thing then she leaves the school immediately.

 

Hakyeon POV

It’s already 11 am, and I just finish a meeting with shareholders. I saw Krystal at her sit and asked her about how Hayoung.

“Boss, actually….”

“What? Did something happen? Did you forget to see Hayoung?” I asked furiously because she looks like she makes mistake.

“No, I already did as what you asked me, but as soon as I were there, Hayoung actually throwing tantrum. She bites one of her friend’s arm and screaming loudly at her teacher then throw away the lunch box I gave to her”

I let out heavy sigh “She is mad. Something or someone make her mad. That’s why she behaving like that. Gosh, I have to go to her school now. Clear my entire schedule today, as I might not come back after this.”

I leave Krystal and went into my room. Grab my phone and leave the office. Ignoring Hongbin who keeps shouting my name me outside his office. Hayoung is more important now.

 

NOBODY POV

Eunji told everything to Hakyeon from the moment Hayoung had an argument with Sunny, and then she bites that friend arm and throwing the lunch box. Hakyeon nodded. He look so calm.

“My princess” Hakyeon sat beside Hayoung at the garden. The school already empty because the students going back home earlier as the picnic finish. Left only Eunji, Hakyeon and Hayoung.

“Princess Hayoung, can you look at me?” Hakyeon calmly caress Hayoung hair. Hayoung ignored the people beside her and she just look away.

“Humm, dad is now sad coz Hayoung didn’t love dad anymore” Hakyeon using his kid voice to provoke Hayoung.

“It’s you who didn’t love me” Hayoung said it clearly and making Hakyeon taken aback.

“Why did you say like that?”

“If you love me, you should prepare the foods personally. I have asked you last night, and you said you will do it. Then, you totally forgot.” Hayoung look at Hakyeon with her sad eyes.

“If you prepared the food, Sunny will never have a point to embarrass me in front of all. You know what she said to me?? She said I don’t have a mother to even cook for me and my dad is always busy. She deserved a bite on her arm”

Now, Eunji understands what exactly happen between Hayoung and Eunji. Earlier, Sunny doesn’t want to say anything about things she had with Hayoung when she was being asked by Sooyoung.

“Hakyeon, let me talk to her.”

“ermm..Ok”

Hakyeon nodded as he stood up from his seat and leave Eunji with Hayoung. Maybe Eunji can persuade her. Hakyeon wait for them in front of the class not far away from the garden.

“Hayoung…” Eunji caress Hayoung hair and hug her when Hayoung look like going to cry again.

After about 30 minutes of the persuade session, at last Hayoung fall asleep into Eunji arm. Eunji hold her tightly and walked slowly to Hakyeon who had been waiting in front of the class earlier. She stops right away when she heard Hakyeon talks to someone on the phone.

“I don’t know things getting bigger like this. I thought I can handle her alone. I don’t know what to do now” he stops there and waits for the other person talks. He put his right hand on his head.

“Hongbin-ah, help me. Please find the new maid for me as soon as possible. I need a backup now. Arghhhh…this is so frustrating” Hakyeon let out his sighed out loud. He look so serious.

“Its okay. I don’t care what kind of person they are, as long as they could take care of Hayoung needs.. That’s my concern now.. Call me immediately if you have found them. As soon as possible. I’m not coming back to office today, so see you next week” Hakyeon ended the phone call.

“Hakyeon..” Eunji approach her with Hayoung still sleeping on her arm.

“oh, she’s fall asleep?” Hakyeon asked with his big eyes.

“Yes, she’s been crying and fall asleep just like that”

“Ahh, let me hold her”  Hakyeon take in charge of holding his daughter now. And they walk to the car as Hakyeon slowly put Hayoung at the back seat.

“Thanks for everything. And I am really sorry for what happen earlier. Please send my apology to Sunny’s parents. Can you?” Hakyeon asked Eunji a favor with his guilty face.

“Okay, I will..”

“Things going bad, and this is all my fault.. If only I have time to cook for her this morning.”

Silent.

“I’ll go first.. Thanks again.. Bye” Hakyeon walk to the driver seat and that’s when Eunji call his name makes him stop.

“By the way, your offer last time…. I mean, the new maid you looking for.. Still available right?”

They both had been staring at each other in disbelief. 

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Up!!

This is going to be Eunji x Hakyeon focus..And don't worry, Taekwoon will not be left aside coz he need to meet Hakyeon later..kkkkk..

Left your comment then..hehehehehe...

 

(did you guys already watch Zelos Concept Film????? I am dying and went speechless at VIXX (omona!!!!)..its mindblowing...and i am such a VIXX trash right now..sobbs T__T ) need to take care of my brain to even accept everything that VIXX going to throw at us on 19th April hahahah XD