She misses Him

DESTINY

Eunji POV

Eunji POV

 

I just finish my class and sat on the chair in the office. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly as I close my eyes. The refreshing air coming from the aircond helps me to rest for a while.

“Just finish your class, Miss Eunji?” asked the kindergarten’s owner, Madam Choi.

“Yes Madam.” I smile and spotted a magazine on her hand.

“Is that new magazine?”

“Yes, did you want to read?” Madam Choi already offers the magazine to me.

“Sure”

I started to goes through each of the pages. I love magazines so much. My favorite part is cooking section as I love cooking. I flip the magazine real fast as I am going straight to the cooking section and suddenly my hand stop. My eyes fixed at the entertainment section. I stare at the big picture showing a man smile so brightly in the page.

“He’s handsome right?” Sooyoung sat beside me and her eyes also fixed at the picture.

“Well, yeah..” I coldly reply her as my eyes still on the picture.

“Are you also his fan? I’m his biggest fan. Haha. The moment he debut in musical industry 3 years ago, I knew it that he’s the one. I think that now he is one of top musical actor, right? He is so famous nowadays” Sooyoung quickly grab the magazine from my hand and read the article.

I am speechless to be honest as I don’t have any words to say. How much I miss him and the last time we met and have dinner together was last month. I bet he doesn’t know that I have already got a job here. He’s a busy man.

“ehh, isn’t this Hayoung dad?” Sooyoung raised her voice suddenly. Since when did she flip the magazine from entertainment section to business section? I chuckle and shook my head and look at what Sooyoung have found.

“It’s true. It’s Hayoung dad. Cha Hakyeon” Sooyoung confirm it as my eyes just stare at the pic of the handsome guy that I met last week. Well, I have to admit it that he looks so handsome in real life compared in the picture.

“But, why is he in the business section?” I am innocently asking Sooyoung and what she did is just laugh at me. What a “good” friend she is. HEH!

“You know what, Mr Cha is one of the successful CEO in the business market. He own Star Holdings after his father passed away not long time ago. He’s really famous because he’s the only young guy with high profile that can enter the business market unlike some ahjussi or grandfather that we always saw in the television.” Sooyoung explain with such enthusiastic feels.

I nodded my head. I didn’t expect that Hayoung dad is a rich guy. Because he doesn’t look like one. The appearance he showed to me last week doesn’t make him stand out as a rich guy at all. I thought he’s just an office boy, yeah something like that.

“Hayoung and her mom must be so proud of him right? His wife is so lucky and Hayoung come from a good family” I blurted out my opinion.

“ahhh, talks about Hayoung mom. Hayoung lost her mom since she was born. That poor little kid”

“What? Seriously??” I asked Sooyoung in disbelief.

“Yes, from what I heard, Mr Cha’s wife passed away few hours after she gave birth. Leaving him and Hayoung. So sad. He’s being a single dad in such a young age. And you know, woman always chase after him. Not because they love him but because of his money. Such a fake woman. Hurrr..I hate that kind of woman. “ Sooyoung suddenly got up from her sit and leave me alone. My mouth wide open as I am still grasp all the things Sooyoung told me. Hayoung doesn’t have mom. No wonder she looks so clingy to her dad.

 

 

After class session end, I grab my handbag quickly as I have a lunch date with someone. I can’t stop smiling after he agrees to meet me at the restaurant for lunch as I called him earlier. I drove my car to the destination.

About 30 minutes as I waited him, I saw a tall guy with black jacket and wearing sunglasses walks towards me with such a….straight face. He took a sit in front of me and stays still. Not even tried to remove his sunglasses.

“Thanks for willingly meet me here. It’s been long time since we eat together like this, right?” I smile brightly to him.

“What is the real reason you want to meet me actually? This is so sudden.” He smirks at me.

“I…I miss you”

 

Taekwoon POV

 

“I…I miss you” she said it while trying to look into my eyes. I remove my sunglasses and look at those beautiful eyes of her.

“Since when you know how to miss me huh?? Did I just dreaming now?” I scoffed.

She looks a little taken aback with my response. The waiter came to our table and asked for order. As usual, I can’t live without my coffee latte. And she’s ordering a banana milk. Both of us end up ordering drinks only. I have no mood to eat since I have so many things to do at my place and when suddenly I got her call asking me if I’m free today. Well, I have to accept her call just because my mom already nagging about why I didn’t bring Eunji to her house lately. I was so busy, but nobody understands me. All they talks is about Eunji.

“Taekwoon…I’m..” She’s about to said something as suddenly there are 2 girls approach us. They are holding a paper and a pen.

“Taekwoon oppa, isn’t it?” asked the short hair girl. I nodded.

“We are your fans. Can you give us autograph?” asked the long hair girl. Both of them shove the paper and pen to me. They probably a student as they still wore school uniform. I gave them my autograph and shook their hand.

“Is this your girlfriend??” the short girl asks me as she turns her eyes to Eunji. I’m speechless. Nobody knows that I have already got engaged. Not even my co-actors too.

“No.. she’s my cousin” I know my words hurt her as I saw her face change gloomy. But who cares? I won’t let my fans know about my real status.

“Ahhh….I see..Well, have a nice day oppa. Hwaiting for your new musical. Saranghae” Both of the girls make a heart above their head and leave us.

“So, what did you want to tell me earlier?” I go back to the main point.

Eunji sat silently and sip her drinks.

“When will you announce to people that we are in relationship? You promise to me that you will do it last year, yet you still….” She turns her head to the window on her left side.

“Sorry Eunji, I think that I did not ready yet. When the time comes, I promise to you that we will make a press conference to announce it, ok?” I make another promise.

“That’s enough Taekwoon. I had already enough of this , you know. You and your empty promised.” Eunji look into my eyes and raised her voice a little bit enough to make people next to us turn their head. Her eyes are red as she tried to hold the tears.

“Control your voice please. Remember that we are in public now. You know that with your attitude, I can get into trouble. People know me, Eunji. Please remember that”

“You know what Jung Taekwoon? You are so full of yourself. Selfish. You not even think about my feelings at all. You not even tried to make things clear between us. It’s been 2 years since we got engaged, but I never feel that happen at all.” She let out her frustration as tears went down to her cheek.

“Stop crying. I hate it. If your purpose to meet me today just to tell me this, its wasting my time. Go back home and reflect yourself. Enough with these stupid things all over again. I am really busy now, so…excuse me!” I stand up and leave her alone. She totally got into my nerve this time. 

 

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 2 UP!

There will be some changes as I will started to used POV of the main characters. And I will use NOBODY POV too as time pass by. To make it more interseting. 

p/s: I KNOW THAT TAEKWOON IS SO MEAN.. :'((( 

OMG! GUYS I FORGOT TO ASKED YOU GUYS. HAHAHA..DID YOU ALREADY SAW TAEKWOON KISSING SCENE IN HIS MUSICAL "MATAHARI"? SO HOT AND MANLY..I LIKE THAT SIDE OF HIM..HAHAHAHA..BUT I'M SAD COZ HE KISS..OK..HUMMM

see ya in next chapter >//<