Reunion part 2

DESTINY

Hakyeon POV

The sudden sunlight disturbs me. I roll my body on the other side and pull the blanket up on my head. I want to keep sleeping for a day because I spend overnight last night finishing my paperwork.

“Dad!!!! Wake Up!!!!” Hayoung scream so loud. I could feel my bed shaken so badly. She must be jumping all over it.

“5 minutes, princess” I tighten the blanket but Hayoung pull it.

“No dad, wake up.. It’s already 9 am.. Don’t you want to have breakfast with me?”

“I am so sleepy….arrgghhhhh”

I got up immediately and catch Hayoung who were sitting beside me and I tickle her waist. Hayoung chuckle and rolls on bed. She gets off from the bed and run outside the room. I chase her till downstairs. Manage to catch her, I hold her up.

“Dad, put me down..”

“No way…hahaha…Let see if you can run from me”

“ok then….” Hayoung smile.

“argghhh..princess…its hurt…” I put Hayoung down because suddenly she bites my hand. This kid seriously so aggressive. I pout my lips while pretend to get sulk. Hayoung laugh and run towards the kitchen.

“Dad, unnie told you to go clean yourself.. You are so smell..ewwww” Hayoung shout inside the kitchen. I chuckle alone and slowly walk towards it. Something smells nice.

“How nice are this..” I stare deliciously at the table because there’s so many food prettily organized.

“You didn’t wash yet?” Eunji rolled her eyes on me.

“hehehe.. I’m going now.. Wait for me..” I run upstairs straight to the bathroom in my room. My stomach is growling hard. Eunji’s food is always the best.

 

After having such a nice breakfast, I sat on the couch at the living room and read the newspaper. Eunji already gone to her room and Hayoung is playing outside. Suddenly, the bell rang.

“Ahjussi, who did you looking for?” I heard Hayoung voice.  I took my steps to the outside and saw a man standing at the gate. So, I took a remote controller to open the automatic gate. I rounded my eyes as I didn’t believe what I just saw.

“Taekwoon?” 

I turn my head as I heard Eunji voice beside me.

 

NOBODY POV

“What are you doing here, Taekwoon?”

 Eunji seems so uncomfortable with Taekwoon coming here at the morning. Both of them stand at the garage and Eunji think that Taekwoon had gone too far by coming here. Hakyeon brought Hayoung inside the house after he allowing Taekwoon to see Eunji.

“Is it wrong for me to know where my soon-to-be wife workplace is?” Taekwoon asked.

“It is not wrong but…to be honest.. Wrong timing” Eunji answer him and her eyes still looking at the house.

“You seems doesn’t like to see me? Why? Did your boss doesn’t allowed anyone to meet you, even me?” Taekwoon keep his poker face while standing near Eunji with his hand in the pocket.

“Hakyeon is not like that. He’s a good guy. To be honest, I didn’t talk about you to him. He didn’t even know you and our relationship..”  Eunji glare at Taekwoon.

“Is that so? Should I introduce myself to him?” Taekwoon start to walk but stops by Eunji immediately.

“Are you crazy? Don’t make such a ridiculous scene here, please.. Why are you here? What do you want?”

“I just want an explanation on why you accept to be a maid at this house when you already have a good job as a teacher?” Taekwoon look into Eunji eyes with his serious face.

“Correction, I am not a maid. I am Hayoung babysitter. Hakyeon already have another maid to do all the house chores. Except for the cooking and taking care of Hayoung. That’s my job.” Eunji explain briefly.

“What about your previous job?”
“I am still a teacher, Taekwoon. I am still going to the school to teach. But then, after school session, Hayoung is under my care. “

“Did you mean you have 2 jobs at the same time? What kind of man Cha Hakyeon is to make you babysit her daughter and at the same time letting you work at school? Should his wife taking care of his daughter instead?” Taekwoon blurted out his anger.

“I am okay with this though. Why did you even bother? It’s not like I am overworking. Plus, he paid me. And I don’t see anything wrong being a babysitter.” Eunji crossed her arm. Disagree with Taekwoon word.

“And one more thing, Hakyeon is a single dad”

Taekwoon look a little bit shocked with Eunji’s sudden word.

“Can I meet him?”

“No.. Why would you?” Eunji shrugged at Taekwoon.

“I just want to meet him… Can’t I?” Taekwoon is so pissed when Eunji look like she doesn’t want him to stay longer.

Eunji sighed so loudly to make sure Taekwoon knows she doesn’t like him meeting with Hakyeon, and then walked into the house. Follow by Taekwoon.

Taekwoon POV

We stand awkwardly at the living room. Hakyeon and I just stare at each other deeply and we look like having a battle of staring. Eunji surely doesn’t know what is going on with us.

“Hakyeon.. Sorry that I didn’t let you know about Taekwoon” Eunji talk to Hakyeon.

I see that Hakyeon doesn’t welcome me. His expression looks so serious. I approach him and insist a hand shake.

“Glad meeting you again, Hakyeon-ah” I smile to him.

Hakyeon doesn’t even respond to my handshake as he just stares at my hand then suddenly smirk. 

“What to do? I’m not totally glad meeting you, Jung Taekwoon”

I tried to keep my poker face as I am surely taken aback with the respond. I pull back my hand as Hakyeon doesn’t seem want to have a handshake after all.

“Well, sorry for the sudden visit as I came here to meet Eunji. I didn’t know this was your house. Surely, you move from your parents’ house”

“Did you guys know each other?” Eunji interrupt our conversation with confused look.

 

Eunji POV

Taekwoon and Hakyeon knew each other? Since when? They used informal ways to address each other. But I am sure my eyes didn’t lie that I saw Hakyeon was not happy meeting with Taekwoon. He didn’t even reply the handshake and his face was serious.

“Did you guys know each other?” I asked both of them.

They look at me with different expression. I am so confused. Taekwoon smile and hug my shoulder.

“Well, honey.. We are childhood friend. I know him since we are 11 years old.”

What the hell with the sudden skinship and did I heard wrong? He call me ‘honey’?? hah! Taekwoon look like he fake it. I feel it.

I look at Hakyeon who went silent. I need his explanation.

“As what Taekwoon said. Yes, we know each other.” Hakyeon reply me.

“ahh, is that so? Glad that I don’t need to explain more” I laugh little bit to loose some tense atmosphere here.

“If you have done meeting her, can you leave now? Sorry that I don’t have any mood to expect a guest on weekend, especially you” Hakyeon turned to Taekwoon.

Taekwoon grit his teeth as he tried to calm himself. Hakyeon definitely shush Taekwoon away. I don’t know what to do as I tried to understand this whole situation. Hakyeon obviously don’t like Taekwoon. But why? Did something bad happen between them for him to treat Taekwoon like this? My fiancée was about to look friendly and tried to light up this awkward meeting, but Hakyeon look like he refused that and just shrugged him off.

“Well, someone doesn’t like me to be here. I shall go now. Honey, anything I will call you ,ok?” Taekwoon turned to me and kiss my cheek. OMG, that was so unexpected and he did it in front of Hakyeon. I am blush but at the same time cursing because Taekwoon had no manner.

I stood at my place blankly as when I realized Taekwoon had leave the house and Hakyeon goes straight to his room without even saying anything.

:

:

 

NOBODY POV

It’s been 3 week since Eunji starting working as Hayoung babysitter. Also, been 3 days since Hakyeon didn’t talk to her. Eunji know Hakyeon is upset and mad because of the sudden meeting with Taekwoon and how she keep the secret of their relationship. But still, she couldn’t figure out the real relationship between those two.

It’s Sunday morning, and Hakyeon is shutting himself in his work room leaving Eunji and Hayoung playing together at the small garden outside the house.

PON! PONN!!

The gate was open automatically after Eunji push the remote button and the red sport car enter into the garage. Its Hongbin and a girl.

“Look who is here??!!” Hongbin shouted.

“Uncle…..” Hayoung shouted back and run towards Hongbin and hug him so tightly.

“I miss you so much” Hongbin kiss Hayoung cheek.

“I miss you too..hehehe” Hayoung blushing and she look at the beautiful girl beside Hongbin.

“errr….Aunt Youngji, right?” she ask.

“There you are. You remember me well, baby princess” the girl laugh and hug Hayoung too. Eunji approach them.

“Hi, Eunji. Long time no see” Hongbin greet. Eunji nodded and smile. Then she turned at the beautiful girl beside him.

“Introduced, this is Youngji.. And Youngji, this Eunji.. Hayoung teacher and also a babysitter” Hongbin introduced both of them.

Eunji and Youngji exchange smile.

“Youngji??” Hakyeon who already walk to them blurted out that name. He looks shocked.

“Oppa!” Youngji look so happy as she run towards Hakyeon and hug him so tightly.

“oh my God, oppa. Don’t you know how happy am I to see you again? I miss you so much” she broke the hug. Hakyeon laugh.

“I miss you too.”

“Wow, you look so handsome”
“I am always handsome since I was born..Hahaha” Hakyeon laugh again at his self-praised.

“By the way hyung, we are here to ask your permission to bring Hayoung out. We are going to have small picnic near Blossom Lake and Youngji insist to bring this little kid” Hongbin pinch Hayoung cheek.

“Picnic? Yayyyy….I want to go” Hayoung look at Hakyeon with her puppy eyes.

“Okay, but instead of that, can we all just go together? Since I have no plan to do anything today” Hakyeon asked both Hongbin and Youngji.

“That’s gonna be awesome. I love it. Okay, let’s go….!” Youngji hold Hayoung hand and run toward the car.

“Then, you should go change your cloth, hyung. We bring Hayoung with us first. See both of you later. Bye” Hongbin take a glance at Hakyeon and Eunji before leaving them alone there.

Eunji awkwardly stood as she doesn’t know if she could join them because Hakyeon does not ask her though.

“You can go now. I can take care of the house while you outside.” Eunji walk into the house as suddenly Hakyeon hold her wrist.

“Change your cloth. I will waited you in the car after 5 minutes”

He leave Eunji alone at the garage and went inside the house.

 

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

hello guys..i am back after 123456789 days...XD

Sorry for not updating the story coz busy fangirling over VIXX (yayyy to VIXX for Dynamite 3 wins..let's hope we got another win ^^)

and really really really sorryyyyyy..........this chapter seems short right? T___T i will try to make it longer next chapter..

 

kiss uols...zZzZzZzZzZ