Meet Again

DESTINY

NOBODY POV

          Hakyeon start the car and drove it leaving the bungalow. Hayoung keep asking him where did they gonna go. Because today is Saturday, so Hakyeon decided to bring her to shopping mall. It’s been long time since he brought her to buy something. Arrive there, he calls someone and waiting at the front door.

“Hyung!” Hongbin waving at him. That guy smiles so brightly as soon as he approaches Hakyeon and Hayoung.

“Hayoung-ah” Hongbin run towards Hayoung while he is ready to hug her.

“Uncle Kongie..I really miss you” Hayoung hugging Hongbin as soon as he kneels down to her.

Both of them look like filming a drama or what not. Hakyeon shook his head.

“Come on, breakfast first then we will started to shopping around here.. go go go!!!” Hakyeon pull Hayoung hand to follow him. Three of them walk together to the nearby café.

 

Hakyeon POV

“What? New maid???” Hongbin scream to me enough heard by the whole café. Bro, calm down..

“Can you lower down your voice, Lee Hongbin???” I asked him with stank face.

“Ok..Ok..sorry..What did you said earlier? You want to find new maid? What happen with the current one?” he asked with confused face. His eyes so round. I chuckle little bit because he look so cute.

“Hyung, this is not the time to laugh at..Please explain to me..”

“Well, as I said earlier, my maid has a family matter to take care of, so she said she can’t continue working with me. Next week, is her last week though. Now please help me to find a new maid”

Hongbin sipping his green tea as he seems think about something. “Instead of finding a new maid, why not you just find a candidate as Hayoung mom?”

I kicked Hongbin’s foot under the table enough making him groan.

“What?? It is time for Hayoung to get a new mom,right? Oh, come on hyung, it’s been 5 years since Hayoung was born and you are getting old.. Why not you just consider about marriage??” Hongbin scoffed.

“Dad, if you want to find me a new mom, please make sure she’s pretty like my mom” Hayoung cut off our conversation as she looks at me. Hongbin laughing so hard and high five-ing Hayoung. I am face palming. This 2 gonna kill me someday. I swear both of them just love to tease me.

“Ok, enough with all these marriage topic. Back to the main topic, please” I glare at Hongbin as he still laughing.

“Sorry hyung..it’s been long time since I see you got flustered like this..hahaha..so funny”

“Lee Hongbin, If you still want to live long, stop laughing and help me..PLEASE!!!” I give up with this friend. Once he started to tease me, he can tease me till he bored.

“I think you can put advertisement to offer this job. Who knows, there’s still people out there who need this kind of job.” Hongbin lean on the chair.

“Can we trust people who going to apply? I mean, everyone can do house chores, but not everyone love kid. I want a maid that can do both..”

“I’m sure there are so many people who love kid out there. You worried over small thing, hyung. Trust me, this kind of things gonna work. If you want me to help you, I can start doing the notice and advertise it” Hongbin look at me to confirm him.

“Ok then, I really trusts you. But, I want you to inform me if someone really applies the job. I want to do some simple interview”

“There you go. Act like a CEO over a new maid..hahaha..What even..” Hongbin laugh again.

Ok, this time I am seriously want to smack him.

 

 

Eunji POV

           This is my second time goes around the 3rd floor of this mall today. I was so bored. Looking at the plastic bags in my hand, there’s so many things I bought. Starting with shoes, I go around finding new shirts. It’s been long time since I didn’t go shopping. Well, since I get my monthly salary, why not I used them to buy everything I like. My eyes spotted the Toys Shop nearby. I smile so brightly. My favorite shop. Go!!

“Wahhh!! So many new teddy bears..” I scream to myself as soon as I step inside this pinky shop. I grab one of the biggest teddy bear there. Hug it so tightly. I found it amusing coz it is so soft.

“So expensive!!” I whined as soon as I saw the price tag. But, who cares, let me hug you one more time. I chuckle alone.

“Miss Eunji??” I heard someone call my name. OMG! A guy voice for sure. I am sure he saw me hugging this big teddy bear with no shame. Where should I hide my face now? Embarrassing.

“Miss Eunji ,right?” that guy still there. Behind me. I am slowly put the teddy back at the place and turn around just to see Hayoung dad smile at me.

“It’s really you..haha”

“Ohh, hi. Yeah, its me..hehehe” I think that my face were all red because I feel so embarrass. He saw what I did earlier.

“Nice to meet you here. I find it amusing coz I can recognize you right away just by looking your back. Haha” Hakyeon laugh. His cheeks look like a bun. He looks so cute. Oh no, Eunji..snap out of it.

“What are you doing here, Mr Cha?” I asked him with really confused face because why is this high profile CEO doing in this kind of shop? Did he somehow love teddy bear too? Like me?

“Dad, I want to buy this.” Hayoung shout behind us with her waving a cute teddy bear in her hand.

“Hayoung, come here. See who is here with us?” Hakyeon call Hayoung to come over.

“ehh, Miss Eunji..” Hayoung hug me when she saw me. She is so small. I laugh at her small body trying to hug me but only reach my waist. I kneel down and patting her head.

“So, you come here with your dad?”

“emmm, and I want to buy this.. Isn’t this cute, Miss?” Hayoung showed me the brown teddy bear.

“You have a high taste. I can see it. You choose the expensive one and let your dad pay for it right?” I chuckled at her and tickle her waist.

Hayoung laughing as she got tickle.

 

NOBODY POV

 

Hongbin just watching from a far when he saw Hakyeon meeting someone at the back of the toys shop. It’s a girl. Hayoung seems so happy when she talks with that beautiful girl. Never seen Hayoung smile brightly as now when he saw she got pats on her head and even got tickle like that.

Hongbin approach them as he cough to get the attention. He give Hakyeon a signal using the eyes, ‘hyung, introduce me to her please’ and Hakyeon make a stank face again.

“Miss Eunji, this is Hongbin. My friend” Hakyeon intro Hongbin to Eunji.

“Hello, I’m Lee Hongbin. Hayoung uncle. Hehe..” Hongbin initiate for a hand shake and Eunji shook his hand and smile.

“I am Eunji. Hayoung’s teacher”

“Ohh, I see. No wonder Hayoung look happy with you..” Hongbin said it while looking at Hakyeon. That man just being blur at the time like this. Hongbin lean near Hakyeon as he whisper something to the hyung.

“I think I have found your new maid”

Hakyeon rounded his eyes at Hongbin and went speechless. 

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Chapter 4 UP!!

Nothing much to say here..well, enjoy..kkkkk..see ya next chapter..bye