Which One?

DESTINY

NOBODY POV

Flashback

After calming Aunty Jung at the mall, they decide to go home. Taekwoon insist on sending Eunji home eventhough she’s decline. Taekwoon looking from the back mirror only to see his mom already fell asleep. She must feel exhausted after what happen just now. Taekwoon glance at Eunji who is stay silent beside him.

“Thanks for staying” He starts the talks.

“I can’t stand to see Aunty crying.” Eunji reply.

“Did you still upset about what we talks last time?” He is referring to the topic of Hayoung.

Eunji shrugged. “I don’t know. You think?” Eunji turn to look at Taekwoon who is still calmly driving the car towards her house.

“Seems like you are.”

“Thanks for sorting out for me. I guess, yes..i am still upset. You didn’t even consider. You being ignorant” Eunji provoke.

“Eunji, I just want you to understand me. Is it hard? I know that I’ve done much to Hyeri, and I regret. That’s why I decide to take Hayoung with me. It’s time for me to take care of her.”

“You used wrong medium, Taekwoon. Can’t you just talk to Hakyeon? Discuss with him . I’m sure if you tell him, he would understand you. But then, you choose to use court against him. What could be worse than this?” Eunji still controlling her voice afraid that will wake Aunty Jung.

“Okay, so what did you want me to do now?”

“Take back the court order. Go meet Hakyeon and discuss this with peace. No fight anymore.. That would be enough”

“Did you think Hakyeon would simply give Hayoung to me like that? I think he won’t.. He hates me damn much Eunji”

“You didn’t even try yet you already assuming. Let us try, Taek. If he can’t back off, I will talks to him. I promise” Eunji assure.

“You know what, this past few days I have thought of something. What if I get Hayoung but I lost you..?” Taekwoon glance at Eunji few second before he focusing on driving.

Eunji gulp. She didn’t even think that way. She never thought this will become huge issue.

“I don’t want to lose you nor Hayoung, I want both of you to be honest” Taekwoon voice out his thought.

“That’s sound…selfish..” Eunji smirk.

“I’m sure that Hakyeon would think that way.”

Eunji look at Taekwoon with her annoyed face.

“I have decided to give Hakyeon two option. Either he choose you or Hayoung. Well, more like win win situation with me. If he choose Hayoung, then you are mine.” Taekwoon smirk.

“I can’t believe you play dirty like this Taekwoon”

“Well, I am Jung Taekwoon for a reason, Eunji.  I think you should consider that too. You don’t want to be selfish right? What if, you let Hayoung with him, and you stay with me instead?” Taekwoon smile sarcastically.

Eunji in disbelief. She can’t argue more. Taekwoon shut with his cruel decision.

End Flashback

:

:

“I don’t want to waste our time here. So I will just go straight to the point” Taekwoon speak up after long silence.

Hakyeon nodded and just letting him to finishing what he wanted to say.

“I want to meet you today to clear up everything. All those bad things or misunderstanding I have done to you and Hyeri. I’m regretting. I don’t want to keep fighting like this.” Taekwoon talks while facing Hakyeon that were sipping his tea.

“Then, what do you want me to do?” Hakyeon ask.

“Let’s us end this. Be friend like we have used to be. Can’t we?”

“There’s one thing that I really want you to know. Hyeri always told me to not hating on you. She’s also at fault. I know I shouldn’t put 100% blame on you. But…You are my one and only best friend I have, Taek..” Hakyeon stops. He feels like he’s choking up with his word.

“Then, when you did that to my sister, I feel betray. I always put my trust on you. I feel like you stab me on my back. How can I’m not mad?” He continued.

“I’m sorry Hakyeon.” Taekwoon apologized.

“I can’t imagine my life hating on my best friend that I thought as my own brother. We grow up together. We knew each other strength and weakness. Remember you always said that we complete each other. Please know that I didn’t hate you anymore. It’s just, I feel upset..”

Hakyeon continued. “I am sorry for keeping away Hayoung from you. I should’ve told you earlier after we met.”

“Can you give me a chance to taking care of her now? She should know the truth. Know who her real father is” Taekwoon plead.

“Are you sure you want to take care of her? How about your carrier after this? What happen if people know you have a daughter? Won’t it effecting your popularity?” Hakyeon asked.

“I don’t care though. As long as I have her. If that will make you forgive me for what I have done.”

“How about Eunji?”

“Well, I wanted to be fair. I will let Eunji go, if you letting me to have Hayoung.” Taekwon look into Hakyeon eyes.

Hakyeon coughing little bit when he heard Taekwoon. He smirk.

“I believe, you won’t let Eunji go if I didn’t give what you want right?”

“It’s a win win situation. Come on, Hakyeon. At least, one of us must sacrifices right?”

“Without even considering her feeling? Did you think love is for you to play with?” Hakyeon asked with his serious face.

“I know both of you love each other. But I love her too. I don’t want to lose her. Legally, I have the rights to own her. She’s my fiancée after all..” Taekwoon keeps provoking.

“What if I can let Eunji go with you, but she doesn’t want to? I can’t force her though. She’s not a kid somehow”

Taekwoon lean on the chair. ‘I’m going to make sure she’s going to be mine, Hakyeon. Even I had to lose Hayoung. Or losing you once again’

 

Taekwoon POV

“I’ve made my decision”

Eunji voice fills up my mind again this time when we are on phone last night. I never thought she’s going to make the decision this fast. Its not even 1 week after we talked about it. Even Hakyeon doesn’t tell me anything regarding Hayoung or Eunji. I’m sure those two having a talks and wanting to betray me. I drive my car heading to her house. I want to face her and waiting for her explanation. I park my car in front of the gate and came out from the car just to see Eunji and Sanghyuk were outside the house.

“Eunji, I want to talk with you….” I approach her.

Eunji startled face came into the sight. Hyuk too.

“Hyung, calm down. What is it?” Hyuk touch my shoulder but I resist.

“I wanted to talk with your sister. Only us. Can we?” I glare at Hyuk.

“There’s nothing to talk. I’ve already told you my own decision. Nothing can change.” Eunji cross her arms.

“No.. I don’t want you to remind me that. Let’s go. We talked somewhere else” I grab her wrist and drag her out to my car.

“Let me go! I don’t want to go with you anymore. Taekwoon, my wrist hurt…” Eunji try to release her hand from me, but somehow I grip my hand tightly.

“Hyung!! Don’t hurt my sister!” Hyuk follow us from behind while yelling.

“I had enough of you Hyung… Don’t touch my sister or I will do something” Hyuk warn.

“Sanghyuk, please. I don’t want anyone to get involve. Stay out. I just want to have a talk with her.” I let go Eunji hand while looking at Hyuk.

“Hyuk-ah. Don’t worry. I’m okay. Let’s go before my parents see you here” Eunji get in the car.

“Hyung, I won’t let you go if anything happen to my sister.”

:

:

“Where did you want to take me?” Eunji nervously ask when she feels like the car move too fast than usual.

Yes, I am driving more that 120km/h. To reach the destination. I wouldn’t stay sit.

“Taekwoon. Answer me??? Why did you suddenly keep quiet?” Eunji yell.

“Where are we going? Please, drive slowly, Taek..Its dangerous”

“This is what you have to pay for making me look like a fool” I reply.

With the speed of my driving, we arrive in front of big building. I park my car in front of the building and get off the car. Grab Eunji hand and drag her again. This time, we are going into the registration office.

“Taekwoon. Let me go!!” Eunji shout like crazy and pull her hand.

We stop right in front of the office.

“Why did you bring me here?” Eunji ask while she rounded her eyes to me.

“Let us register our marriage. This will be the best solution of all.” I hold her shoulder and look at her eyes.

“What?!! I have told you Taekwoon. We are over. “ Eunji push my hands and walk away.

I chased her until we standing beside the road.

“But I don’t want to lose you, Eunji. I love you. More than anything else. Even more than I love Hyeri. Please don’t leave me” I beg her.

Eunji turned facing me. “But I didn’t love you, Taekwoon. I’m sorry. My heart only belong to him”

“Okay, fine. I will not take Hayoung away from Hakyeon. I will stop bothering him. I promise. Can you just stay with me instead?” I held her hand but got decline.

“I can’t no matter how much you force me. Can you understand me just for once? We are over. I choose Hakyeon. That’s the fact, Taekwoon.”

Eunji cross the road without hesitate leaving me behind.

Pon! Ponn!!

I see a car coming from the opposite is heading towards where Eunji walks. I look at Eunji that suddenly stops at the middle of the roads. She’s blank.

“Eunji...! move!”

I run without looking at anything else, but Eunji. Eunji safety is more important.  As much as my heart beating fast with the car that seems can’t stop its way, I push Eunji hard to the roadside. Somehow, I feel like I’m flying. My body feels lighter than my weight.

‘It’s hurt.’

My whole body feels numb when it hit something hard. My head spinning. My eyes keep blurry. I can feel something fluid coming from my head.

‘What is this? Am I going to die now?’

“Taekwoon!!!”

I heard Eunji. I saw Eunji. I saw her crying out my name. I saw her running towards me. My lips crack a smile eventhough I feel the pain.

‘At least, for once I’ve been worthy for you to crying for’

And then my world becomes dark.