Orange Eyes

Crush Into Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had never known that things would be so complicated and turned out like this. Now that I had realized, or should I say since Soo Ah made me realize about the strange thing inside my stomach that kept moving, I couldn’t think straight. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t resist the fact that I had fallen for him. Ugh, why did I have such a feeling towards that jerk?

I sighed. Denying my feeling wouldn’t get me anywhere though so I decided to just keep it for myself since it would be vanished anytime, right? I meant there’s no such an immortal thing in this world and so with my feeling. It was a common case among the high school students though. Right, I just need to act like I used to do and everything would be in their own place at last.

With the thoughts I kept in my head, I walked towards the class. There was no Hanbin there and it made me relieved. At least I have a little time to prepare myself. Yeah, I was so nervous and don’t ask me why or judge me, okay?

“Chanyoung-a,” Lee Suhyun approached me. “Mr. Kim was looking for you, he said to tell you come to the teacher’s room.”

“Do you know why?” I questioned her.

“No,” she shrugged her shoulders. “You don’t have to worry since you’re his favorite one. There’s no way it’s because of something bad.”

I almost shook my head when she said that. She had no idea that I had been involved with the most troublesome student in the school.

“Thanks, Suhyun-ni,” I smiled at her and walked out of the class.

I was so curious the reason Mr. Kim was looking for me. Could it be something related to Hanbin? Ugh, what should I say if he asked me anything about Hanbin?

I was so busy with my own thoughts when I suddenly saw Hanbin and Jinhwan was walking towards me. No, they were heading to the class though. I shook my head as I tried to get rid of the strange feeling that covered me all of sudden. Then I decided to just walk normally. It would be so strange if I tried to avoid him. Right. Just pretend that I was fine and not irritated by the things that kept moving inside me.

They were busy with their convo and they were not aware that I was walking towards them. That was good. I could just pass them without saying anything. We were bumped into each other but I kept my head down and they didn’t even look at me.

That was when I felt a hand patted my head. I was frozen that I knew the owner of the hand without even lift my head.

Hanbin patted my top head when he passed me. He did it without even looking at me just like it was a natural habit. He was just talking with Jinhwan and did it. Just like that. But it did make my heart skipped a beat.

Getting my mind back, I turned my body seeing they entered the class.

What was that?

oOo

“Me?” I asked Mr. Kim in disbelief. I could feel Joo Hyuk was looking at me. Mr. Kim just told me that I and Joo Hyuk would be the representatives of our school to attend the seminar that would be held next week that would be held at high school near my neighborhood.

“Yes, you both just need to come and sit politely,” Mr. Kim replied in instant. Well, Sir, it was easy for you saying something like that. But, not me. I’ve never like to attend such an event and meet new people. Sorry but that’s not my thing. I had been surrounded by enough fools nowadays and I didn’t have intention to gain anymore.

I spared a glance to Joo Hyuk who just nodded politely as he used to do. Well, what did I expect from the number one guy in the school anyway? He would obey Mr. Kim’s order no matter what.

“Sir, I don’t think I can be there,” I started to make tons of reasons but no matter how hard I tried, he would always find a way to drag my into the event.

At last, I ended up obeying his will and walked out of the room with annoyed feeling. My precious weekend would be ruined and I wouldn’t have time to revise my messy soul. Now, since I had another thing I should handle, I felt like my mind was getting old in a blink of eye. Where did my free youth go anyway?

“Did she harm you again?” Joo Hyuk’s voice distracted me from my unruly mind.

“What?” I needed a few seconds to realize what he was talking about. “Aaaah, nope.”

He reminded me about the freak who endangered me. The thoughts I had lately was so much to bear that I forgot about that freaky girl. I didn’t know if she had sent me another horrible letter since I had not checked my locker this morning. Of course I had to check it if she messed up with my locker like before. Ugh, I swear I would find her no matter what if she did that again.

“Actually, I’ve not checked my locker yet,” I shrugged. “I think I should check it.”

I started to walk towards my locker and Joo Hyuk followed me behind. There was something strange that make me quickened my pace and the sight make my heart dropped down. What the hell…

The handle was totally wrecked.

I clenched my teeth as I felt the anger take over my mind. Immediately opened my locker, I found something more terrible. Someone wrote ‘die’ inside my locker using a capital letters.

“It’s too much,” Joo Hyuk took the black envelope from my locker. “I’ll tell the teachers.”

He was about to go but I held his arm.

“Let’s not do that,” I said that between my teeth.

“What?” He looked at me in disbelief.

“I don’t think it would help,” I sighed. “Moreover, I don’t want to make a fuss. The teachers will just remind us not to do this and that and I don’t have any intention to make people give me their attention. It’s just kinda annoying for me, if you know what I mean.”

“I know,” he replied. “Then, what would you do?”

“I don’t know either…” I dropped my face into my hands.

I was so tired that I had to face things like this every day and it made me wanted my old life back. Things were getting complicated and I didn’t know what I should do to make it out of the crisis. I was just too tired to think about it at the time.

I was trying to hold my anger when I felt someone rubbed my back.

“I’ve never expected seeing you in this state,” Joo Hyuk smirked.

“It’s worse that you see me like this,” I buried my face deeper into my hands.

oOo

The class ended and I decided to go to library. I tried to get rid of the thoughts in my mind but it wasn’t easy as I thought and they would always find a way back into my head. My steps were so heavy and it felt like I walked a mile to the library. My phone vibrated since I left the class but I didn’t care at all. It might be Soo Ah. But I needed time alone. I had to figure it out and find a way to walk out of the mess.

I entered the library and the smell of the strong fragrance hit me hard. It was the signature of the library in this school that the librarians keep the room clean and fragrant. I tapped my card onto the scanner and walked in.

It was a vast room with so many bookshelves stood up inside. There was a stairs so that we can go to the second floor. There were just a few students since it was a lunch time but I was so relief that it was so quiet. At least I could revise my mind here without being interrupted.

I was walking down and searching for some interesting books when I heard a book fell down behind me and made a noise. Jeez, someone might put the book recklessly. I took the fallen book and put it back to its place. Woah, it was a hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter