The Kiss

Crush Into Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even when I tried my best to remember what happened the night before, I couldn’t recall any memories. My head was still spinning but it wasn’t as bad as before. Dropped my head onto my palms, I cursed myself for being so reckless and ended up in Mino’s apartment. And worst, there was also Hanbin there!

Why the hell is he here?!

“Jung Chanyoung,” Mino knocked on the bathroom door. “You okay?”

I took a deep breath and released it, need to focus. “Fine,” I answered.

“Good,” he said. “Because you need to go to school. The peak night won’t run by itself.”

“Sh*t,” I mumbled and almost lost track of everything. I had to get out of there and participate with that stupid event. But, I couldn’t find any courage to see Hanbin yet. I didn’t know what to do in front of him? Why was he there? Was he sleeping in the couch? But, why?

Opened the bathroom door, I found Mino was making omelet while Hanbin was digging his bowl of cereal on the dining table. He didn’t even glance at me and focused on his phone.

“Good morning,” Mino smiled and poured omelet on to the bowl. “Sit down, I made you breakfast.”

There was only two option, sit in with Hanbin or on the couch. But, it would be more awkward if I avoid him so I sat in front of him. Hanbin didn’t take of his eyes off the phone and I was a bit relieved.

“Still dizzy?” Mino handed me the omelet. “If only you saw yourself last night, bet you won’t see yourself as before,” he chuckled.

I was frozen, like someone poured cold water all over me. “Did I do something bad?” The words came out of my lips without even I realized.

Mino laughed and nodded at Hanbin. “I think you need to apologize to him,” he said.

Hanbin finally stopped eating and looked at Mino with his deadly stare. Mino mouthed ‘what’ innocently before laughed and went to his room.

“Where are you?” Hanbin yelled before turned his face at me. I didn’t know what he was thinking but I felt like I was being and it was so uncomfortable. Then, he sighed.

“Just eat you breakfast,” he said. “We need to be in school before ten.”

Before I could say any words, Mino came out of his room with two sweatpants and two sweatshirts. “You guys need to clean up first and wear these. What a good landlord I am,” he scoffed.

 

***

 

I couldn’t stop myself to keep trying to recall what was happened when I was being drunk but there’s nothing pop up in my head. Even when Hanbin and I was walking to our school, I still couldn’t remember anything. We decided to head straight to school and asked Chanwoo and Jinhwan to bring our new clothes to cut some times.

Hanbin didn’t say anything and he seemed a quite. He wasn’t a chatty person but he was somehow seemed preoccupied and thought about something. Also, I realized there was a scratch on his cheek bone. I wondered if it was from his last fight.

“Is it hurt?” I asked naturally.

Hanbin seemed a bit startled by my words as he just shook his head. Weird.

When we were walking pass the convenience store, I decided to drag him there to buy some band aid. He refused but I kept dragging him in. Just when I had bought a Doraemon and we sat in front of the convenience store to apply the ointment and the band aid. He just sat on the chair and I had to bow to apply the ointment and the band aid.

As I was applying the band aid, I noticed that there were other scratches too on his neck.

Wait…

A flash of memory came into my head.

I was clutching on to Hanbin’s neck and tried to whistle in to his ear.

What the !

I almost tripped on my feet when I took step backward in a quick movement. Hanbin seemed a little bit startled but he managed to hold my hand so I didn’t fall. But then he quickly removed his hand.

Kim Hanbin tried to run from me but I jumped on to him and locked my arms around his neck. I was so drunk and kept laughing like an idiot while Jennie and Mino tried to pull me down. Just when I bit Hanbin’s ear, he screamed the sh*t out of him and everyone was shocked.

“I must be crazy…” I mumbled.

Hanbin seemed realize that I was recalling the night before as he cleared his throat and stood up. “About last night—“

I put my palms in front of him. “I know. That was completely not me, it’s the drink, okay?” I felt my whole body was burning.

Hanbin blinked but then scoffed.

“No,” he replied. ‘That was the most honest moment, though.”

 

***

 

“Unnie!”

I turned my head and saw Jennie was running toward me. Her face looked a bit concerned when she hold my hand.

“Are you alright? You seemed so dru—“

I put my hand on his mouth and dragged her to my locker. “Did you see me last night?”

Jennie nodded with her eyes was like almost pop out. I realized my hand covered her nose so I quickly removed my hand and apologize.

“We tried to bring you home but it was so hard because you kept gluing to Hanbin-oppa. We didn’t dare to bring you home as we were afraid your sister will be angry,” she explained.

I almost rolled my eyes. If only they knew my sister, she’d be more than happy that finally I went o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter