Projects

Minho and Krystal Love Story

-Krystal POV:-

It’s been a week since the incident happened. We stop sending message to each other. We try not to contact each other, It hurts me a lot but I know that we will be together again after this issue. Yes teacher Soo Man help us on the issue. We follow him. We trust him even though we sacrifice.

I’m preparing myself for the Presscon in my first lead drama. I’m afraid because after the news of me and minho oppa. This is the first time I will accept an interview.

“Krystal let’s go. It’s time already.” Manager hyung said.

I sit beside rain oppa and L oppa.

After we introduce each other it’s finally the question and answer portion.

Host: So Rain, We all know that it’s your first time having a super young and beautiful love team here. What do you feel?

Rain: haha yeah, krystal is so young. Our age is a 1 decade ap   art. It’s so funny right?

Host: Well krystal, are you comfortable in your two partners? They are so handsome.

Krystal: Neh, They’re both handsome. I’m a little bit shy but since they’re all friendly I’m already comfortable in just 1 week.

Host: That’s good to hear, How about you L? I hear from someone that krystal is one of your ideal type after suzy. Is that true?

L: haha it’s embarrassing. Well yes.

Host: By the way we know that Rain is in a relationship and Krystal?

Oh my god. This is what I’m afraid for. Teacher Soo Man said that I need to deny it for our sake.

Krystal: Aniyo. I don’t have a boyfriend.

Host: Oh L that’s good to hear right.

L: Neh.

 

-Minho POV:-

It feels so hurt to hear what she said. And the host is so annoying. How can he said that to krystal? L? that guy? Like my girlfriend. Oh sh*t!

“Hey Minho, looks like L hyung likes our krysie huh?” taemin said.

“I know. She is so gorgeous. No wonder L will soon fall for her. I’m afraid taem. What if she will fall for him too?”

“Don’t worry hyung. Trust her. You know how much she loves you, for how many years right.”

“Thanks taem. You’re really the best. You’re the maknae here but you act like you’re the oldest. Haha” I laugh hard.

“Yah hyung. Remember what our fans said? I’m TAEMAN already.” He exclaimed.

I turn off the tv after their prescon. I’m still not happy on what she said but I understand, she just want to protect our relationship. I miss her already. I want to hug her. I fell asleep and awake when I hear a knock from the door. I turn my head in the door and quickly open it.

“Come in”

I was shocked to see yuri noona here.

“Oh why are you here?” I asked.

“Just want to know if you’re okay?” she looked so worried.

“I’m okay.” I gave her a smile.

“Can you accompany me for awhile? I want to eat some salad. Is that okay?”

“Oh sure”

While walking at the hallway I notice a group of girls walking towards us. I was shocked to see krystal, She look so upset to see me with yuri noona. She look so jealous. What to do?

“Hey, How are you minho and yuri?” vic noona asked.

“We’re fine, looking good. Hi krystal, you’re interview was great. Right minho?”

I look at her. Round of her eyes formed of water. I need to pretend so that yuri didn’t recognize our relationship.

“Neh” I simple said.

“Guys i need to go. I’ll be late on our shooting. Bye.” Krystal said.

I want to follow her, hug her, and kiss her. I’m sorry baby. I’m just doing this for you.

“Bye guys. We’re going” luna and sulli said.

“Let’s go Minho”

“Neh”

 

-Krystal POV:-

At the shooting area. L suddenly approach me.

“Hey krysie. How are you?” he asked.

“I’m good, you oppa?” I asked also.

“I’m also good. By the way minho? Is he your boyfriend?”

“huh? Don’t you listen on what I said in the interview? We’re just friend. I don’t know who’s the one who edit our picture.” I said irritated.

“I’m sorry. I will not asked that question again. Can you forgive me?” he show me his buing buing face, omo his handsome and very kind.

“haha it’s okay. You’re forgiven.” I said.

“So let’s eat lunch.”

“Well yeah it’s already 1PM. I’m hungry by the way.”

 

At the restaurant.

He is so gentleman, His eyes was so cute and that smile. It melts my heart. Yah krystal Jung, What are you thinking huh? Aishhh..

“Hey, What are you thinking? Daydreaming krysie?” L oppa asked.

“Oh sorry Oppa.” I apologize.

“Is there something wrong? You can tell me?”

“No oppa.” I smile widely.

“If you don’t mind. Can I ask you if you have someone special, I mean if you admire someone?” he said, I stuck for a second before I answer.

“Well yes. I’m a girl and it’s impossible if I don’t feel any admiration right. Hehe” I nervously said.

“Do you mind if I ask who’s the lucky guy?”

“haha no oppa. It’s a secret. You oppa” I playfully said.

“hahahhahaa you’re really cute, Yeah I have too ofcourse.”

“Oh”

After we finish eating our lunch we decided to go back in a set. After the shooting L oppa insist to accompany me in our dorm. Even though I don’t want I say yes because he said please.

While walking in the hallway I saw yuri noona looking at us.

“Hey Yuri!” L oppa greeted her, so he knows her?

“Hi L and Krysie. Where have you been?” Yuri asked.

“Oh at the shooting. Just accompany her.” L said.

“Hi unnie.” I said.

“So where are you going?” L oppa asked her.

“I’m waiting for Key and Minho.”

“Oh see.” He said.

“Oh they’re here.” Yuri said.

I was so nervous seeing minho oppa. He look angry. Ottoke?

“Hey key, Minho. How’s life?” L oppa asked.

“Oh L, Why are you here?” Key oppa said.

“Oh He just accompany krysie here.” Yuri said.

“Oh I see” Key said.

-Minho POV:-

So this is what you’re busy at huh krystal. I remain silent and she’s looking at me worriedly but I gave her a fake smile so that she don’t think that I’m angry.

“Oppa you can go now. I’m okay.” she said.

“Oh okay. See you tomorrow krysie. Bye yuri, minho, key.” He smile and leave.

“Let’s go?” Yuri said.

“Oh key hyung accompany yuri noona. I’m not feeling well. Is it okay?” I asked.

“But you promise me right?” yuri said.

“I’m going unnie, oppa bye.” Krystal said, she walk away.

“Yah unnie. I can accompany you. Let’s go. Go back to dorm minho.” Key said and he whisper me to follow krystal so I immediately run.

“Hey” I shout.

“Oppa?”

“Is it okay to accompany you? How are you?” I said.

“I’m good oppa. You?” she asked.

“Good too. You look good with L” I fake a smile.

“Oh really? You too with unnie.” She smile lightly.

 “Oh. A lot of people say that. But my heart belongs to someone.” I smile brightly.

“Me too. I miss him so much, I want to hug him.” She said while wiping her tears.

“You can hug him. And please don’t cry. That person will be hurt seeing you crying.” I said. I want to hug her but I’m afraid.

“Just tell him that no matter what happen I’m always here for him. And please said also that don’t be too close to yuri unnie cause it hurts me.” She said while smiling.

“Haha. You can say that to me. No one will hear us. I miss you baby. Can I go to your dorm? Just for tonight?” I asked.

“Mwo? What if someone will know?”

“haha it’s okay. No one will know except my member and your member I promise.” I raise my hand to say promise.

“hehe okay.”

At their dorm.

“Oh oppa? Why you here? With krysie? Baby what if.” Sulli said. Minho cut her word.

“It’s okay sulli. I will take care of this. Just for tonight please, vic unnie, luna, amber please.” I said.

“Arasso, Arasso. But minho behave okay.” vic umma said.

“Yes I promise.”

Past 10 when they decided to sleep. Her member already asleep but me and krystal still awake. She lean on my shoulder while were talking.

“Oppa, I miss this. Until when are we going to wait?”

“Don’t worry baby. It will happen soon.”

“I hope so. Let’s sleep oppa.”

“That’s it?”

“Mwo? What do you mean?” she asked.

“You want to sleep already? Where’s my tight hug and my deep kiss”

“Yah oppa. You ert.” She said while smiling.

“hahha I don’t care if you call me like that. Come here.”

“Yah oppa” she run and I catch her. We laugh when suddenly the door open.

“Hey don’t be so noisy please.” Sulli said.

“Neh sul. Go back to your sleep.” She said.

“Yah oppa. Why didn’t you lock the door.” She said.

“haha okay I will lock it now.” I smile mischievously.

“Yah!! Let’s sleep oppa. J”

We sleep together. In the morning when I wake up I already see the most beautiful girl in the world. I kiss her forehead and try to release her hand on me. I need to make breakfast for her.

-Krystal POV-

When I woke up. I didn’t see him by my side. Am I dreaming last night? I made a pout and go to the bathroom to clean myself. In a minute I heard a foot step.

“Hey sul is that you?” I asked.

“It’s me”

I heard his deep voice so I’m not dreaming? I look at where he is. Gosh it’s true. It’s not a dream. I’m so happy.

“Hey, I thought last night was just a dream.” I smile.

“What? Last night is not a dream. Wake up on your dream. Come here eat your breakfast.” He said.

I sit beside him.

“Oppa, were going back to normal later. What time are you leaving?” I asked sadly.

“Baby don’t be sad. You know how much I love you right? Please trust me okay?” he sincerely said.

“Yeah I know oppa. Finish your breakfast oppa so that you can go back to your dorm. Its past 8 already you only have 4hrs left. You should prepare your stuff.” I said.

“Yeah baby.” He kissed me in the lips.

After eating and some chitchat. Well were going back to reality. We need to pretend again.

“Bye baby. See you when were back okay? I will miss you. I love you. Don’t be too close to guys okay? Remember you’re mine.” He said. And I blushed.

My tears run down my face. It hurts me thinking that were going back to normal. He wiped my tears and hugged me very tight.

“Don’t be sad baby. I love you with all my heart. You’re mine and I’m yours okay?” he said again.

“Oppa I will miss you. I love you. Behave okay? Don’t be close to any other girl their or I will kill both of you. Understood?” I smile and respond in his hug while crying.

He laugh so hard. “Baby such a childish. That’s why I love you. I’m going my princess. I can’t call you. They will detect that we still have a contact, we need to be careful okay? I’m sorry baby” He said.

I wave and hug him for the last time. “I will miss you so much oppa.” I said again because that’s what I really feel. He wipes my tears and when I look in his eyes I saw tears rounded in his big eyes.

“Oppa don’t cry too. Just promise me that we will survive this okay?”

“We will baby. Bye.” He smile lightly before leaving. I look at his back while his walking far from me.

 

-Minho POV:-

“Minho Sir Soo Man wants to talk to you.” Onew hyung said.

“Neh hyung.” I said.

“What’s the problem with you? You look pale. Are you okay?” Key asked.

“Yes, I’m fine.” I said.

After preparing my stuff, it’s time to go in his office. I’m getting nervous. Why he needs to talk to me.

 

In his office.

“Annyeong” I greeted with 90 degree bow.

“Have a sit minho.”

“Kamsahamnida”

“So before you leave I have good news and a bad news. What do you want to hear first?”

“It’s better to hear good news first.” I said.

“Okay. Good news you have a new project.”

“Jinja?” I smile happily.

“Yes.”

“What is the bad news sir?” I asked.

 “It’s we got married.”

I was shocked. How about Krystal? She will be hurt even if it’s not true.

“Minho, I know what you think but please try this. You know that you’re relationship with Krystal is still in the internet. Maybe you should try this minho. Trust me.”

“Okay sir. One favor please.”

“What is it?”

“Can I call krystal please? I want her to know.”

“Okay. But the show will start next month after your concert so get ready okay?” he smile.

“Thank you Sir”

I hurriedly left his office and went to our dorm. We still have 30 minutes before we leave. I immediately get my phone and dial her number.

-Krystal POV:-

I miss him already. I lay on my bed when my phone rang. I was shocked seeing minho’s name on my screen. I press the answer button.

“Yeoboseyo” I said.

“Hi baby, Do you eat lunch already?”

“Oppa, I thought.” He cuts my words.

“I will tell you something.”

“What is it oppa? Is it that important?”

“Yes it is.”

“I’m nervous okay. Tell me now please.”

“I’m having a show.”

“Wow that’s great oppa. You make me ner..” he cut my words again.

“It’s we got married.” I was shocked, looks like there is someone punched my face.

“Baby still their?” he asked.

“Yeah, congrats oppa.” I said.

“I know you don’t like this. It’s for our sake. Teacher Soo Man said that if I accept this it will be good for us. I promise you it’s just a show okay?”

I was silently crying. I feel pain in my heart and my head. His going on a public we got married and what. I was so envious.

“It’s okay oppa. Don’t worry I trust you, beside it’s a great opportunity. I understand, don’t think of me too much. I’m happy for you oppa.”

“Are you sure? If you don’t want, I will reject it.”

“No oppa. Don’t do that. It’s really okay.”

“I’m sorry baby. And thank you. I’m going baby I love you” He said.

“I love you too.” Call ended.