Anniversary

Minho and Krystal Love Story

-Krystal POV:-

Today is our 1st anniversary. It’s already 1 year and were still happily inlove though sometimes we fought but were not letting our pride to lead instead we do the things that we want for each other. s and my members already know our relationship. They are all happy for us, at first sulli did not accept it but she accept it in just a week.  Jessica unnie also have a boyfriend his donghae oppa of super junior. She chose him more than taecyeon oppa. Vic umma is now happily inlove with her current boyfriend nickhun appa after there we got married they continued contacting each other and they fall for each other. Luna and Amber still single but they’re very happy. Yuri noona still loves minho I can feel it but I don’t want to tell minho, oppa said that yuri unnie confess that she still loves him, I’m a bit guilty that time but I love him so I chose him more than anything. Kai already loves someone, he confess that he took 6 months to realize that it’s enough and he need to let go of his feelings for me. Well I’m so happy because his so inlove now with the pretty jiyeon of T-ara and were still best friend, sehun is still single but he like sulli. Our career was also good, our comeback was pretty amazing, we have a lot of cf and guesting. I gain a lot of friends too.

Aiisssshhh today is a busy day. I don’t know if we can celebrate our first anniversary today. He didn’t text or call me for almost 1 week. I don’t want to disturb him because I know his so busy in their comeback. But today is our anniversary why he didn’t text me just for once. Is he so busy not to have time texting me? Arrrgggghhhhh!!!

“Hey guys. Get ready, your next” manager hyung said

“Ne hyung.” All members

After our performance manager hyung invite us to eat dinner at our favorite restaurant. I’m always looking at my phone. No text from him? I hate him. It’s our special day. Maybe his just busy. I will text him.

“Me: Hi, already done in our performance. We’re heading to our favorite restaurant. Hope you okay there. See you soon. I miss you.” I text him and I didn’t mention our anniversary. It really hurts me. Tears down in my cheek but no one can see because I’m on the last row of the van.

I’m surprised to receive text from him in just a minute. I open it immediately.

“Minho: I miss you more, I’m sorry didn’t text or call for a week. We’re still busy here. I’ll visit you once we come back. Okay. See you soon.”

Tears flow down on my face. I’m so hurt. He didn’t remember our anniversary. I hate him. I wipe my tears when we arrived in our destination.

I was mesmerized by the design. And wondering why there is no other customer in here?

“Oh were alone here?” I asked.

“Maybe. Guys I’m going to the restroom okay.” sulli said.

“Hey wait for me sul.” Luna and amber said.

“I forgot my key in the car I’ll be back” Manager hyung said.

“Haha what’s wrong with them?” I asked.

“I don’t know. Hehe by the way I’ll follow them okay? I need to pee.” Victoria umma said.

While patiently waiting for them I noticed a piano in front of our table. I don’t remember that there is a piano here. I stood up but suddenly I hear someone’s voice in recording.

=RECORDING: “Hey. Just stay in your sit miss. You think I forgot our anniversary? I will never forget that. Happy 1st year anniversary baby. Oops baby don’t cry. Wipe your tears for me okay? I may not be the perfect boyfriend to be proud of but one thing is for sure baby I love you more than anything else in the world. I will never leave you no matter what happen. I will be your guardian angel, I will protect you from anyone who will hurt you. As long as you love me baby I will stay by your side. Always remember that I love you more than my life. I’m sorry if sometimes I’m being stubborn and jealous when you’re with someone. I can’t lose you baby. You’re the reason why I’m living. I will never let you go. I promise that I will understand your childish attitude. Haha just kidding my baby. I love you and happy first anniversary.”=

I’m so shocked and tears run down my face. I didn’t expect this. I look around and see that my members are clapping, smiling and mesmerize by minho’s message. They approach me.

“Hey. Don’t tell me you know all of this huh?” I asked.

“hahaha his so sweet baby” sulli said.

“Wait where is minho oppa?” I asked.

“At your back” Amber said.

I turned around and my tears formed in the side of my eyes, a tall and handsome man with a bouquet of flowers.

“Hey baby, don’t cry.” He wipe my tears and he smile.

“How dare you?” I said and punched his shoulder.

“Ouch!!! Don’t you like my surprise baby?” he said, look sad.

“I like it so much baby, I’m just surprised. Thank you.” I’m still crying.

“All for you my princess.”

“I thought you don’t remember our anniversary. You didn’t text me for a week. Why?” I pouted my lips.

“I want my plan to be successful. You know baby you’re so cute.” He pinch my nose.

“Yah!!!”

“Hey guys kiss, kiss” Amber said.

“Hey were not in a wedding okay?” I exclaimed. All of them laugh hard in my childish attitude.

“Kiss… kiss… kiss…” all member said.

Before I could speak I felt that minho’s lip landed on my lips. My eyes widened in embarrassment but I respond to his kiss.

After the sweet kiss we gather in the table to eat.

“Thank you everyone for helping me, vic noona, luna, amber, sulli and manager hyung. I’m so thankful.” Minho said.

“Thank you guys for this surprise.” I said.

“It’s okay minho. I want our maknae to be happy.” Vic umma said.

“Yah bro.” amber said.

“I hear the ring bells.” Sulli playfully said.

“Yah. I’m too young for that you know.” I exclaimed.

“hahahaha well be their soon. Right baby?” minho said.

I blushed and smile widely.

“Yah. Who told you I will marry you huh? Haha” I said.

“just me baby. Hahaha I love you” he said.

“Hey hey. Too much sweetness guys.” Manager hyung exclaimed all the members laugh.

After the dinner my members and manager hyung decided to leave both of us here alone so we can talk.

“Hey let’s walk in the park?” he suggested.

“sure” I said with my puppy eyes.

“I’m so happy. It’s already 1 year. I love you my princess.”

“I love you too my prince.”

We’re walking in the park hand in hand. I feel warm whenever I’m with him. I feel so comfortable.

We stop infront of the garden. He look at me with his handsome face. He approach my face inch away in his face then he kiss me. He gently kiss my lips with all the love. I feel so high in this kiss. The kiss deepens and become wild when suddenly a flash of camera stop us.

“Hey what’s that? Give back to me your camera?” minho said but the guy who capture our kiss run faster.

“Ottoke oppa? What if they will know? Ottoke?

“hey, hey. Don’t worry baby. I’m here for you okay. Let’s face this okay?” he said.

I’m so nervous. I don’t know what to do. What if Teacher Soo man will know this? What will happen in our relationship? Is this the end? Oh no... I can’t lose him.

Minho POV

My god you’re so idiot minho. Don’t you know that you’re a celebrity? Ofcourse someone will recognize you. I need to be brave for krystal.

“Baby stop crying. I’m here okay? Don’t worry.”

“What if they found out? What will happen to us? What if Teacher Soo man will separate us?” she asked.

“You’re so cute baby. Don’t worry whatever happen I will stay by your side. Okay?”

“Arasso.”

 

In the morning.

“Minho? Wake up. You need to read this.” Onew hyung said.

“Yah hyung what? I’m still sleepy.”

“Yah Minho it’s about you and Krytsal.” He said.

I already stood up and get the laptop on onew hyung’s hand. I widened my eyes seeing the photo of me and krystal kissing in the park. While looking at the caption suddenly my phone ring it’s manager hyung. I know what he wants to tell so I decided not to pick up the phone when suddenly it’s ringing again. Teacher Soo Man was the one who’s calling so I immediately pick up the phone.

-Phone Conversation-

“Yeoboseyo.”

“Minho come to my office in 15 minutes. We need to talk.”

“Neh, Sir.”

Call ended:

“What did he say hyung?” taemin said.

“He wants me to go to his office. I know this will happen. Please call krystal for me hyung”

“Okay minho. Pali.” Key said

 

While walking in the hallway I saw krytsal  nervously approaching teacher soo man’s office.

“Baby?” I shout.

She immediately hug me while crying.

“I’m nervous oppa. Ottoke”

“Let’s go. Let’s face this okay.” I said.

“Neh, oppa”

We enter Teacher Soo man’s office.

“Annyeong hasseyo” we greet him.

“Have a sit both of you. Did you see the news already?”

“Neh” both of us said.

“So you two are dating?”

“Neh teacher soo man.” I said.

“Do you know the dating rules right?” he shout “You krystal, You will have a drama right? With rain and L. Don’t you know that it will affect you? You minho, don’t you know that a lot of fangirls will be crazy on this. Aiisssshhhh…..

They remain silent.

“I will make a decision. Please break up.” Soo man said.

Were both shocked in disbelief.

“Teacher, it’s not fair.” I protest.

Krystal didn’t say anything. She’s crying right now. It hurts me a lot to see her crying so I made a decision.

“Teacher, we don’t need to break up. Time will heal. We’re going to pretend that were not a lover. We will try to ignore each other until this news faded.” I look at her, she is shocked but nodded on everything I say.

“Okay. I’ll give you a chance. Don’t you ever talk to each other while this news still in the media okay?” teacher Soo man said.

“Neh”

“I will tell the reporter about this and make sure to cover your mistakes. If u don’t want to happen this again make sure you follow the rules. You can go.” He said.

“Gomawo. Mianhe” krystal said.

 

 

Outside the office.

“Again we need to pretend. I will miss you baby. Please be strong okay? Always remember that I love you and I will never let you go. I love you okay?” I fake a smile and hug her with all my strength. I wipe my tears so that she can’t see it. She didn’t say anything. She just nodded in everything that I said. I need to be strong for her.

“oppa, I can’t. I will miss you too. I love you oppa. Please be strong for me. I’ll promise to be strong for you too.” She said.

We released the hug and I accompany her in their dorm. I looked at her in a minute before I kiss her lips lightly and leave. But someone back hug me. I turn around.

“Hey baby, please don’t cry okay? I will promise you’re the only one for me okay? I love you.”

“I love you too oppa. I will miss you. Annyeong!” she fake a smile

I turn around and continue walking; I wipe my tears and punch the wall.