Sehun's Birthday II

Minho and Krystal Love Story

Sehun’s Bday II

-Krystal POV:-

“Why? You like her?” minho oppa asked.

Gosh oppa don’t ask him like that.

“Yes I like her.” He said seriously.

They know that eunhyuk oppa likes me but I didn’t know that it’s really serious. I feel the tension of the two.

“Hey you two stop.” Jessica unnie said.

“You eunhyuk oppa, Krystal is not yours okay? And you minho ssi, stop asking him like that okay?” she said again.

“What if were dating?” minho oppa said and everyone look at him. Oppa, are you crazy, not this time.

“You betray me if ever.” Eunhyuk oppa said.

“I betray you?” minho oppa said with high voice.

“Yes. You know I like her.” Eunhyuk oppa said.

“Yeah let’s say you like her? But what if she doesn’t like you, I mean as a boyfriend.” Minho oppa exclaimed.

“Then still you betray me.” He said again.

“Hey hey hey! Stop that argue okay? It’s Sehun’s birthday. Let’s enjoy the party.” Siwon oppa said.

“Let’s dance minho?” seohyun unnie said.

Yah yah yah! Don’t you ever try minho. He looks at me with his pleading smile so I nodded. He goes to the dance floor with seohyun unnie and yoona unnie. Eunhyuk oppa approach me.

“Let’s dance krysie?” he said.

I just look at him and ignore him.

“Are you mad?” he asked.

“Excuse me, how dare you said that earlier?” I said.

“Said what?” he asked.

“You don’t know? I’m not yours okay?”

“Why you like him?”

I ignore him again? I want to tell him that Minho oppa is my boyfriend but it’s not the right time.

“Hey you like him?” he said again. He hold my arms and waiting for my answer. I remove his hand.

“Don’t touch me. I like him so what?” I said and decided to leave him.

I don’t know what his expression is. I don’t want to talk to him. I saw the birthday boy so I approach him.

“Hey birthday boy. Happy Birthday.” I gave him my gift.

“Thank you krysie. It’s so nice of you.”

“You’re welcome birthday boy. So how’s the party so far?”

“It was great. How about you, are you enjoying the party?”

“Neh, the foods are really delicious and well I saw a lot of my friends.”

“Well good to hear that krysie. I’ll be back later okay? I’ll greet other guest.”

“Okay birthday boy. Enjoy your night.”

I was looking around and saw my boyfriend dancing but now with his kyu line. I decided just to watch him and I was smiling looking at him. He look so cool yet so childish. His really handsome, I’m still asking myself, is it really true that his really my boyfriend? Well his also lucky with me. Haha.

“Hey. Don’t look at him like that.” I was shocked and look at the back when I saw kai.

“Yah kai, you make me nervous.”

“haha you’re enjoying just watching him huh?”

“Ofcourse not. I was looking around.”

“Krysie I know you. Were bestfriend right?”

“Well okay. Jonginie, I’m so lucky right? A lot of girls really like him and I’m the one he chose.”

“Yes you’re lucky but his much luckier than you, right Minho hyung?”

What Minho hyung? I turned around and saw him.

“Yes kai. I have the best and the most beautiful girl in the world.”

Hearing that make me blush.

“Let’s go baby. Let’s dance?” he asked.

“But..”

“No buts krysie. Go dance with hyung. There is a lot of fangirls waiting for him to dance with them.”

“Okay.”

I was shy walking at the center of the stage while Minho oppa holding my hand. The song was so sweet. I saw Yoona unnie and Siwon oppa dancing alongside with Unnie and donghae oppa, Chanyeol and Irene, and a lot of partners. I also saw yuri unnie and seohyun unnie looking at us. Eunhyuk oppa and my members are looking also.

“Oppa, I’m shy.”

“Don’t be shy baby. It’s just me.”

“But they’re looking at us.”

“Because were a perfect couple.”

“But they don’t know that were dating.”

“Yeah they don’t know yet but later on they will know it.”

“Yeah I know.” I said.

While dancing I look around and found out that baby ssul and sehun oppa is in our left side.

“You look good together.” I said.

“No. Ssul is much better with taemin.” Minho oppa whisper and we both smile.

“What did you say to krysie oppa?” ssul asked.

“Nothing baby ssul. Happy Birthday Sehun. I think one of your wish granted right?” Minho oppa said.

“Thanks hyung. Yeah wish granted.” He said with his wide smile.

“Is it okay baby if I dance ssul?” minho oppa said.

“Ofcourse oppa.” I smile widely.

“Sehun, Can I dance my baby sister? Can we change partner for awhile?”

-Sulli POV:-

 “Sure hyung.” Sehun said.

Aishh I don’t like this kind of setup why oppa.

“Is it okay ssul?” Minho oppa said.

“Neh oppa.” I fake a smile.

“Soojung. Dance with sehun first.” He said to krysie.

“Yes oppa.” She smile widely.

“Baby krys, I’ll barrow oppa for awhile okay?” I .

“haha just return him later baby.” She said and we all laugh.

“So oppa, why you want to dance with me?” I asked.

“Is it a crime to dance my new favorite sister?” he said.

“It’s not actually. I’m happy for you and krysie oppa, atleast you’re free from Sir Soo Man.”

“Yeah yeah. By the way ssul. Do you like Sehun?”

Why his asking me like this?

“Why?” I asked.

“Just answer my question ssul.”

“I don’t know yet. I’m comfortable with him but I don’t feel something special. Why?”

“Do you like someone now?”

Yes oppa. It’s still you. That’s what I want to tell.

“I don’t know oppa.”

“haha you always say I don’t know. I’m sure you have.”

“hahaha shut up oppa.”

“What do you think of taemin?” he asked.

My heart beat fast everytime I hear his name. I feel strange everytime I’m with taemin oppa.

“Ah…a.. His nice and very charming.”

“Great.”

“Huh?”

“Go on date with him.”

I was shocked. Go on date with him? Why? So that’s why he asked me if I have someone. Aishh..

“Are you serious oppa?”

“Well you look good together. Sehun is a nice guy too and I won’t stop you if you fall for him but incase you really don’t feel something towards him. Go on a date with taemin.”

“Yah oppa. I think he don’t like me. And if he likes me then why you’re the one asking me that, not him?”

“haha I’m sure taemin will be angry but I will tell you a secret. Taemin likes you.” He whisper.

“Huh?” I was shocked. Really he likes me? But I can’t feel it. I was surprise and my heart beats faster than earlier.

“haha taem is like krystal. Expert on hiding their feelings.” He said.

“Oh…”

“Oh? Haha you look good with him ssul. But it’s still your decision if you want too.”

“I’m not going oppa.”

“Why?”

“If he wants to date me then he should ask me not you.”

“hahahaha then tomorrow prepare yourself.”

“haha.” I fake a laugh.

-Minho POV:-

“I’m tired oppa. Let’s go back. Krysie is their already.”

“Okay ssul. Thanks.”

I saw my beautiful girlfriend happily talking to her unnie. I was just looking at her from a far.

“Ming. Looking at Jessica or krysie?” changmin hyung asked.

“haha It’s krysie.”

“So it’s true that you two are dating?” kyuhyun asked.

“Neh.”

I look at them both and they slapped me in my shoulder.

“Yah. How can you hide this from us?” Kyuhyun hyung said.

“shhh lower your voice hyung. I was going to tell you this before but we have a complicated relationship.”

“Yah minho, we thought were your best of friend here.” Changmin hyung slapped my shoulder again.

“Yah hyung. It hurts.”

“Tell us everything Minho.” Kyuhyun hyung commanded,

I start my story then after telling them everything changmin hyung hugged me.

“I was touched ming.”

“haha you’re really dramatic hyung. But please don’t tell this to the others okay?”

“Idol. How can you both hide your relationship that long?” Kyuhyun hyung said.

“Yeah. I didn’t suspect anything because well you’re really close to our dongsaengs.” Changmin hyung said.

“Yeah. I’m close with everybody so maybe that’s why.” I said.

“How about tzuyu of twice? I heard you too are dating.” Kyuhyun hyung said.

“haha that’s not true. We’re just friend.” I said. My phone vibrate and saw krystal message me.

“From My baby: Oppa, I’m leaving. Don’t insist to accompany me okay? I’m with my members. I can’t find you earlier so I decided just to text you. Go home too oppa okay? Take your rest. I love you.”

Aisshh this girl. I decided to call her but her number is busy so I text her.

“To My baby: Aishhh Please take care okay. I love you. See you tomorrow.”

The party was almost finish. I decided to leave with my members because krysie is with her members. Tomorrow is another day. Back to normal.