The vacation and meet the members

Minho and Krystal Love Story

-Minho POV:-

After the shoot finally we have time to relax without the camera. Tzu still in my side. She look cold so I decided to lean her my jacket.

“Here use this. I told you to bring jacket right?”

“Gomawo oppa, I have but it’s in my luggage. Maybe later I will bring.”

“haha its okay tzu.”

“Can you call me princess even if there is no camera? Well if that’s okay.”

I nodded and smile when my phone vibrate. I open it and read.

“My baby: So defensive? I didn’t say anything. Take care and enjoy your honeymoon.”

Aish this jealous brat. How many times I told her that it’s just for the show.

“Me: Baby are you jealous? I told you right? It’s for the show. Don’t be mad okay? I love you and I will always be. You’re the only one for me.”

In just a minute I received a reply from her.

“My baby: I’m not jealous, who told you that? Just enjoy!”

I feel some pain in my heart. Why she’s always like this. I understand her but how many times I told her that it’s just for a show.

“Oppa are you okay?”

“Oh tz…princess I’m sorry.”

“What’s your problem oppa?” she asked.

“Don’t mind me princess.”

“Is it a girl?”

I didn’t say anything. I immediately hugged her, I see in her face that she’s shock.

“I’m sorry I just…” before I continue she cut my words by hugging me, I hugged her back.

“If you need someone to lean on oppa I’m here okay?” She patted my back.

She look at me. Our face is just an inch. My eyes met her eyes and I look at her lips. Gosh why I want to kiss this girl?

I was shocked when she smacks a kiss on my lips. I froze in a seconds.

“That’s my first kiss oppa.”

“Why did you do that? You need to give that to the one you love.”

“It’s okay oppa.” She smile widely. I fake a smile and my phone vibrate.

“My baby: So no reply? Okay. I will hangout with junho oppa, he invite me to have dinner with him. Bye!”

After reading her message I can’t control myself anymore. How can she go on a dinner with his ex-suitor. Is she kidding me? I excuse myself to tzuyu and went to my room. I dial her number. She’s not answering her phone. I already dial her number for four times but no answer. Sh*t what’s with her. After 7 dial finally she already answered my call.

-Conversation in phone-

“Yah, why are you not answering your phone huh?” I said angrily.

“So what? You’re busy and I don’t want to disturb you.”

“Don’t make me angry soojung. What did I do to you huh? You’re going on a date with your suitor huh?”

“Excuse me it’s not a date, it’s just a dinner. What’s with you huh? Is it bad huh?”

“You stubborn kid. How many times I told you that this is just for a show. Did you understand me?”

“I don’t care. I’m going.”

“Don’t you dare cancel my call.”

“What huh?”

“Please baby. Understand me. You know how much I love you. She’s just a sister.”

“B*lls**t SISTER? Are you kidding me huh?”

“I ask you before right? If it’s okay to accept this. I thought you understand.”

I heard her crying.

“Hey baby. Why are you crying? Please forgive me. Please understand.”

“I don’t know. I’m sorry if I’m so stubborn. Maybe we need some space.”

“Baby please don’t do this to me. I’m sorry. Baby please I can’t leave without you.”

“Stop it minho. I hear that already. Remember when yuri unnie broke up with you.”

“I didn’t do anything soojung. Okay if that’s what you want then bye.”

I throw my phone hardly. No tears on my eyes but I feel so much pain.

I was shocked when tzuyu came in my room.

“Oppa, what’s wrong?”

“Did you hear anything?”

“No, I just came here to tell you that were going to eat dinner outside.”

“I’m sorry tzu but can you please leave me alone for awhile?”

“Ok oppa.”

-Tzuyu POV:-

What’s with him? What happened with him? I’m so worried. He said to leave him alone so I commanded. I want to hug him.

“Tzu where’s minho?” PD said.

“His still in bed. He said his not feeling well sir. Let’s eat dinner, I will send him food later.”

He nodded. After eating dinner I prepare his dinner. I’m heading to his room when I hear him crying. I place the food in his table and approach him.

“Oppa what’s with you? Are you okay?”

“Please leave me alone for awhile.”

“No I don’t. I’m worried oppa, I thought were friends. You can tell me your problem.”

“It’s okay princess. I don’t think I will continue the show tonight. I’m not feeling well.”

“Don’t worry oppa. We’ll set this tomorrow. You may sleep now and I brought you medicine too. I’m going.”

“Tzu?”

“Neh oppa?”

“Gomawo.”

“You’re welcome oppa. Goodnight.” I gave him a cheering smile.

-Minho POV:-

I form a smile. This kid is so sweet.

-Krystal POV:-

I can’t sleep. What if his serious. You’re crazy krystal. I need someone to talk, I can’t talk to vic umma since she’s still in pain. Oh yeah key oppa, I grab my phone and texted him.

“To Diva Key: Hi Oppa, can we talk?”

-Key POV:-

I was thinking of my outfit for tomorrow when my phone vibrates. I was wondering why krsytal texted me this late night. I open the message and immediately reply.

“To Our Krysie: Yes krysie? You want me to call you?”

“From Our Krysie: No oppa, In person. I’m here in front of your dorm.”

Mwo? What’s with her? This late night? I hurriedly leave my room and went outside. I was surprise seeing her crying. She hugged me already. I release the hug after a minute and wipe her tears.

“Krysie what happened?”

“Oppa, Minho and I. We broke up.”

“What? Why?” I was shocked it’s impossible. Minho really loves her.

“I hate him oppa. He said yes when I said we need space. His not like that before. Why it’s because he already have that tzuyu girl? I hate her too.”

“Yah krysie, don’t you trust him? He really loves you. Trust me okay? I assure you, tomorrow he will contact you okay?”

“Am I too much to handle?”

“No that’s not true. Just trust him krysie, that’s the best thing you can do. He loves you and we know that. Calm down okay? Smile and tomorrow he will text you. I promise that okay? and if he text you tomorrow please fix that problem okay?”

“Neh oppa, Gomawo.”

“Okay, you better back to your dorm. I will accompany you.”

“No it’s okay oppa, I can handle.”

“No krysie, stop being stubborn okay? Minho will kill me.” I see her smiling so I feel relieved.

She sigh and nodded. After I accompany her, I immediately text Minho.

“To Minho: Ming, Krystal went in our dorm earlier. I already sent her in their dorm. That stubborn girl goes to our dorm this late night. What happened with you two huh? Please text her. She’s crying. You better take care of her Minho. You know that there is a lot of fanboys waiting for her. Good mornight.” I for the fanboys. Krystal has a lot of fanboys just like him, a lot of fangirls.

-Minho POV:-

I still can’t sleep. I need to call her. “Where’s my phone?” I murmured. I saw the phone in the floor. I fix it and when I open it I received two messages. I first open Tzuyu’s text message.

“From WGM Tzu: Goodnight oppa, Please don’t be sad okay? Whatever your problem is, I’m sure God will have a plan and that problem is just a trial. He can’t give you a problem that you can’t survive. Good night again oppa, see you tomorrow. <3” I form a smile. This sweet girl is really caring. I decided to read Key’s message.

“From Almighty Key: Ming, Krystal went in our dorm earlier. I already sent her in their dorm. That stubborn girl goes to our dorm this late night. What happened with you two huh? Please text her. She’s crying. You better take care of her Minho. You know that there is a lot of fanboys waiting for her. Good mornight.”

My smile faded and worried form in my face. Aissshhh baby why you’re doing this to me. I immediately dial her number but no answer. After trying another dial I decided just to text her. Maybe she’s sleeping right now.

“To My Baby: Hi Baby, I’m sorry. I love you and you know that. Please forgive me. Anything that you want I will surely grant it just don’t leave me. I can’t really leave without you and I mean it baby. Please forgive me. Text or call me if you’re ready okay? I love you.”

After I sent the message I finally decided to sleep, I still have 4 hours to sleep.

-Krystal POV:-

I woke up with the loud shout in the other room. I hurriedly went there to check when I saw amber unnie.

“What’s wrong unnie?”

“A mouse, a mouse inside the cabinet.”

“Mwo, Oh my gosh. Ottoke?”

“What happened guys?” ssul asked.

“A mouse inside the cabinet ssul.” I said.

“hahahaha it’s not guys. It’s just a toy.” Ssul grab the mouse toy inside the cabinet. “Here”

“Yah, yah, yah!!!” amber shout.

“hahaha look so funny unnie. It’s just a toy okay?”

I feel relieved. I thought it’s really a mouse. Gosh! While laughing with my member I suddenly remember minho. Ottoke, I hurriedly run to my room to check my phone. My lips form a smile when I see his text message.

“From My Baby: Hi Baby, I’m sorry. I love you and you know that. Please forgive me. Anything that you want I will surely grant it just don’t leave me. I can’t really leave without you and I mean it baby. Please forgive me. Text or call me if you’re ready okay? I love you.”

Do I need to reply? I want him to call me not just text me. I sent him a message.

“Call me.”

In just a minute my phone is ringing. I pick up the phone.

“Yoboseyo?” I said.

“Hi, How are you?”

“I’m okay, you?”

“Just want to say sorry baby. Please can you forgive me?”

“Okay. I’m sorry too oppa.”

“It’s okay baby. Please always trust me okay? I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“Baby after this tzuyu will meet my members in our dorm this Saturday. You can come with your members if you want to know her.”

“We have schedule that time.”

“Okay baby, just text me if you guys have time okay?”

“I will.”

“Okay baby, I’ll get going. We will start in a minute, I love you.”

“Okay, take care.”

I love you too, that’s what I want to say but I heard tot tot in the other line. In a few minutes my phone is ringing again and it’s taemin oppa.

“Yoboseyo?” I said.

“Hi Krysie”

“Yes oppa?”

“Want to invite you and your member this Saturday.”

“What occasion oppa?”

“Tzuyu will visit our dorm and were having a little party. You need to come okay? Her members will come too, We want you guys to join. We’re the one who organized this so were expecting you to come okay?”

I nodded but I know he can’t see it.

“Still their krysie?”

“Neh oppa, I will tell my members.”

“You better come, It will make minho hyung happy.”

“Neh oppa, but please don’t tell minho oppa that we will come okay? I want to surprise him.”

“Neh krysie, I hang up okay? Bye.”

 

 

 

Yey 4 chapters updated. I still have more chapters. Thank you for reading my fanfic and for the comments.