Break Up

Minho and Krystal Love Story

Krystal POV: “Guys, just go to cafeteria. I want some ice cream. Who wants ice cream too?” I asked “baby, buy me chocolate flavor” sulli said “Cheese flavor for me.” Luna said “Okay, got to go.” Vic umma and amber was sleeping so I decided to buy their favorite flavor. While walking I spotted a tall man standing waiting for someone? Well maybe. “Oh where are you going?” he asked “Oh oppa, cafeteria. I’m going to buy ice cream. You why are you here?” I asked “I’m waiting for someone. ” he said “Oh really? Why don’t you go to their dorm fetch her.” I said with my fake smile “Well I think she’s angry. That’s why I’m just waiting here.” He said “Oh oppa, is it okay to know why she’s angry? Maybe I can help.” I asked “I think she’s jealous.” He said “With whom?” I asked “I don’t know who she didn’t tell me. I’m so worried.” He said. His really worried. He look so sad, he really loves her. Unnie is so lucky. “Don’t worry oppa, later unnie will be here okay. I’m going.” I said “I miss you” I stopped. Did I hear that he said he missed me? I turned back “What oppa?” I asked pretending that I didn’t hear what he said “I said I miss you, you always ignore me when we see each other. Can we back to normal?” he asked “Well oppa, I’m doing this for you too. I want to move on.” I said “Please don’t” he said I was so surprised! Did I hear right again? “What do you mean oppa?” I asked “I said don’t move on, I want you to stay you’re feelings for me. Please wait” “I don’t understand oppa, you want me to love you? I mean to stay in love with you? Why?” I asked “I don’t know. But please wait for me.” He hold my hands and I don’t know what to do. “Op..” before I speak he kissed me already, My eyes goes big and stay still in my position. He hugged me tight and he whispered in my ears. “Please wait for me” “Minho? Krystal?” We turned in the voice of a girl We both shocked. We both froze for a moment. Yuri unnie run as fast as she can, He follows her with all his strength Yuri POV: Oh I forgot maybe minho is so worry that I’m jealous. But I’m really not, I decided to go to their dorm when I spotted a girl and a boy kissing. Is that Minho and Krystal? “minho? Krystal?” I’m so shocked, I froze and didn’t wait for their explanation. I run fast. I stopped at the lobby crying so hard when someone back hug me. “I’m sorry yuri, I’m sorry. Please forgive me.” I didn’t response. It hurts me so much. Pain is killing me. “Please babe I’m sorry. Please.” He kneeled in front of me while saying sorry. “Explain please!” I said “Okay I was waiting for you because I’m so worried, this past few days you ignore me so while waiting for you krystal approach me and I’m sorry yuri I don’t know what I feel for her. I’m really sorry. Please forgive me.” His telling me all what he feels and we both are crying “Let’s break up.” I said He was shocked and froze for a second before he speak “No yuri please, I promise I will only focus to you. Please give me a chance. I can’t leave without you. Please!” he said “No minho. You love her, please accept that, it hurts me a lot and I don’t want to suffer more. You think I don’t feel that you like her? I know this and I feel this 1 year ago but I ignore everything because I trust you but I think this time was the right time to say goodbye. I will set you free” “No babe please. Don’t let me go. Please.” “Minho listen. I want you to be happy, I know you love me, I know you love her too, it’s okay I can handle myself. I’m always here for you I can be your friend, you can lean on me when you have a problem with her.” I fake my smile, Gosh I want to kill myself. It’s really hurt. I wipe my tears and hugged him tight. “Minho, I love you so much. I want you to be happy, please take care yourself okay, and promise me that.” I wiped his tears and run fast back to dorm. When I open the door I see yoona waiting for me. “yul are you okay? Why are you crying?” she was shocked “Later yoona I tell you” I go to my room and locked the door. I cried so hard. My heart is in pain. I love him so much. Why? Why? I want him to be happy, I know I’m not the right person.

 

Krystal POV: What to do? I’m so dead! I so minho oppa kneeling on the ground. I approach him. “Op..pa.., I’m sorry it’s my fault!” I hugged him and he hugged me too “I want to kill myself. I hate this. I hate my life. She broke up with me. I can’t leave without her, I can’t.” tears run down in his small face I wiped his tears and hugged him again, he let go of my hug and run away.” At the dorm: I open the door of vic umma’s room “Umma” I hugged her tight while I’m crying she let go of my hug and wiped my tears. “Baby what happened?” she asked “Umma, Minho oppa and Yuri unnie broke up because of me.” “What? Why?” she asked again “Umma, she saw us kissing each other. Ottoke?” “Ommo….Is yuri okay? How about minho?” “He cried so much. He look so pale, I’m worried umma. Wait I will call taemin oppa.” I get my phone and dial taemin oppa number. His phone is ringing. Please answer your phone oppa please. “Yes krysie? “Oppa I need your help please find minho oppa please.” “Wait relax what do you mean?” He asked worriedly “Oppa, yuri and oppa broke up. Please I’m so worried he cried so much please find him.” “Okay please relax I will find him and I will tell you if I find him okay, don’t cry and relax okay?” “Ok..ay.. op..pa!” Taemin POV: I already go in his favorite place but I can’t find him. He didn’t answer my call. Oh I forgot when he has a problem he always go to the soccer field.

Minho POV: I hate this life. Why? Why she broke up with me? It’s really my fault. I hurt her so much. I hurt the one I love. I can’t lose her. I can’t. I tried to call her but she didn’t answer my call. I text her many times but she didn’t reply. I’m tired of crying suddenly someone peck my shoulder. “Hyung” I wiped my tears before turned my back to see a worried man. “How do you know I’m here?” I asked “krystal call me, she’s so worried.” He said “What happened hyung?” I hugged him and cry out loud like a girl. “Taem, she broke up with me. I don’t know what to do. Please taem help me talk to her.” “Hyung, I know you hurt so much. Please have some time to think okay. If you don’t mind, would you tell me what was really happened?” He asked I tell him everything and his listening worriedly. “Hyung, do you love krystal?” he asked “I don’t know taem.” “Sorry to tell you this hyung but I think you love krystal already. You’re just afraid to lose Yuri because all your life depends on her. You love her for almost 7 years right? You’re the happiest man in the world when she said yes to you and you can’t accept the fact that your love for her was faded. Let go of that thinking hyung. Krystal loves you so much. Yuri knows that too that’s why she set you free because she wants you to be happy.” “Taem, for 7 years of my life yuri was there for me. She helps me a lot. She gave me everything and I’m sure I want her to be the mother of my child but when krystal appeared in my life I feel a little strange. I always want to take care of her. I want to protect her and to the point that I get jealous in every man surrounds her. Am I crazy taem? to love two girls in a different way? Yeah I’m so unfair, I hurt yuri so much. What do I need to do taem?” “Hyung, you need to accept that krystal is the one you really love and tell yuri about what you feel, apologize to her and face krystal. She’s so worried. Take your time hyung okay. I’m going now and please think what I said. Please back to our dorm before midnight okay?” “Thank you taem, I will think of it. Take care, I’ll be back later.”