I miss him/ her

Minho and Krystal Love Story

-Krystal POV:-

It’s been a week but I didn’t receive any text message from him. Is he that busy? Aissh!!! You’re really dead Minho! I hate you! How can he forget me? I know his really busy but I don’t think of any reason why he didn’t text me just for once. I don’t want to text him either. I still have pride.

“Krysie?”

“Neh umma?”

“Why you’re still awake?

“I can’t sleep umma.”

“You need to sleep krysie. Tomorrows is our flight and were all exhausted. We have schedule tomorrow after our flight.”

“Neh umma. Thanks.” I smile lightly. Vic umma left me alone and I tried to sleep but no I can’t. I still remember him and her. Aisssshh that girl!

“Aisshh I can’t really sleep” I murmured. I need to see what his doing, I don’t care if I look like a stalker. I browse the internet and saw a lot of their picture in WGM, their performance, the shoots and his press conference in his new debut movie. He’s really busy. The WGM 100th daysary of them was trending. I click one of the article and read some comments.

=COMMENTS=

-Mintzu is really perfect.-    “Were more perfect”

-Minho oppa looks so inlove.- “   Yeah. But not with her but with me.”

-I think they’re dating for real.-    “No. I’m his girlfriend.”

“Hope for them to be together in real life.-    “It won’t happen. I’m here and he loves me.”

-Minyul is much better. Tzuyu is too young and so childish.-      “No Minstal is more perfect.”

-Tzuyu is a goddess and Minho is just an ordinary person-     “Yah! My boyfriend is so handsome fyi.”

-Minstal is more real I think.-     “Yeah right that’s true.”

-Minstal is not real. They both said it right?-      “Were real. Soon you will all know.”

-Tzuyu is ugly and Minho oppa is so handsome.- “The best comment I read so far.”

Well after reading the comment I still can’t control myself but to have my side comment. I glance at the clock and saw that it’s already 5am.

“Gosh it’s almost time.” I murmured.

I hurriedly went to the bathroom. After preparing myself I sat at the sofa waiting for them. I open my phone and sill no text from him. Okay I can’t take this anymore. I need to text him.

-Minho POV:-

“Minho ssi, remember to read your next line properly okay?” PD said.

“Neh sunbaenim.”

I still need to memorize all of this. “Focus minho, you already have 4 mistakes you don’t want to add another mistake right? “ I murmured.

“Okay minho are you ready?” PD asked.

“Neh.”

Finally after 5 mistakes. Aisssh I’m so tired. I glance at my watch and saw that it’s already 6PM. I need to rest.

“Ming, let’s go your flight is 8PM remember.” Manager hyung said.

“Oh yeah yeah. I forgot.”

“Let’s go to the car.”

“Neh hyung.”

Aisshh finally I still have 1 hour to sleep. I sat at the center of the van and close my eyes when I remember krysie. Yah how can I forget her.

“Hyung bring back my phone please. I need to text krysie.”

“Oh yeah I’m sorry. I also forgot to give you. Here.”

“Thanks hyung.” I open my phone and saw 11 messages. I open it and saw that I have one message from krystal.

“From My Baby: So you’re that busy not to text me atleast once? No time to rest? How can you forget me? I’m busy too minho but I still have time to text you. I will understand how busy you are but make sure to tell me atleast text me just once. Don’t you know that I’m hurt? I’m hurt because you forget me. I’m hurt and jealous. How can you have that surprise to her better than your surprise to me? You know what I can’t take this anymore. Let’s break up. Goodbye!”

Huh? But I texted her. I scanned my sent items and didn’t saw my text to her. I scan in outbox and saw that my text message didn’t sent to her. I drop my phone after knowing that my message didn’t sent. How can I explain this to her? I need to explain.

“To My Baby: Baby I’m sorry I texted you last week but when I scan my phone today after I read your message I saw that my text message didn’t sent. Please don’t be mad. I’m really sorry. The surprise with tzu it’s not my idea it’s the PD’s idea. Trust me baby. Let’s talk when were back. I know you’re already here in korea. I want to talk in personal but my flight is 8PM. I can’t make it today. I love you and you’re the only one for me. Please forgive me. I’ll wait your reply okay? I’m heading at the airport right now.”

“Hyung what if I postponed my flight tonight? Let me rest atleast one day.”

“I also want too Minho believe me. I know you’re so tired but your fans are expecting you. A lot of fans buy their tickets just for you so don’t disappoint them.”

“But it’s just for tomorrow hyung.”

“Minho you need to rehearse okay? I’m sorry but you need to go.”

“Okay I understand.”

“What’s your problem minho?”

“Nothing hyung. I’m just tired.”

“You can rest at the plane. I’m sorry ming.”

“It’s okay hyung.”

-Krystal POV:-

I’m preparing myself for our performance when my phone vibrates. I saw a message from him. I read it and feel relieved. He has a good explanation though. Gosh I’m so harsh. Do I need to say sorry?

“To My Baby: Your forgiven oppa. I’m sorry too. I love you. See you soon.” I replied in his text message.

I always glance at my phone expecting from his message but no text from him. Maybe he’s sleeping.

“Krysie it’s our turn. Pali.”

“Neh umma.”

I look up at the audience and notice that L oppa is there. He waves at me and he gesture a fighting sign. I smile at him and say thank you. After our performance the MC called us and also L oppa on the stage. Why?

“Wow that was an amazing performance. Well L is here too, I think she’s supporting one of FX member.” I blushed after what the MC said.

“Well I’m supporting all of them. I’m just heading in Star King when I heard that FX is going to perform here so I decided to watch since I still have 1hour before we start.” L oppa said while looking at me.

“So your friends with them.” MC asked.

“Well krystal is my friend.” After L oppa said that the crowd went wild and clapped they’re hands, some say’s Myungstal is real and some says were perfect for each other. I blushed and feel nervous.

“Oh the crowd went wild. Well is there something with you two? Oh no I’ll change the topic because this is not a showbiz news.” The MC laughed and I feel relieved.

“By the way thank you L ssi.”

“Neh.” He bowed and we also bowed 90 degrees.

“Kamsahamnida.” We FX said. He waved his hand and smile cutely. He’s really handsome.

After the performance finally we can rest. This whole week is so tiring. 

“Guys are you going to sleep already or want to eat first?” Manager oppa asked.

“I’m going to sleep.” Amber unnie said and we all second the motion.

Before I sleep I check my phone and still no text from him. I start to type a message.

“To My Baby: Hi Baby. I’m going to sleep. Take care and please text me once you’re their already. I love you.”