100th day of Mintzu

Minho and Krystal Love Story

-Tzuyu POV:-

“Nayeon wake up, Jihyo wake up!”

“Yah it’s too early.” Jihyo complained.

“Help me choose with this.”

“What?” Nayeon asked.

“I brought some shirt for minho oppa. Please help me choose one.”

“Yah! Why don’t you gave that all?” Jihyo said.

“haha I’m crazy. Yah right. Thank you Jihyo.”

I hurriedly went to my car.

“Hey tzu, be careful.” Manager unnie said.

“I’m sorry unnie. I was just excited, you know it’s our 100th day being married.”

“Be careful tzu. Don’t be too obvious.”

“Huh? What are you talking about unnie?”

“I know you like minho. Make sure not to be so obvious. Fans are always in your side tzu.”

“Yes I know unnie and thank you for reminding me.”

Aisssh this old lady. I know what to do okay. I’m not that obvious and beside we need it for the show.

-Author’s NOTE: I cut MC’s side comment.-

I arrived at the destination. Where is Minho oppa? And why so dark here?

“What’s going on unnie? It’s dark here. Are you sure here’s the loc…” I cut my words when I can’t see unnie. I’m scared.

“Unnie.” I shout.

I was scared. What’s with this? I need to leave here. I was going to leave when the lights open. I was shocked and amazed on what I see. I saw a table for two with candle lights and balloons encircled the table. A bouquet of flowers in the center of the table. I saw shinee members except him in the stage smiling and waving at me. A red carpet in the doorway. I walk slowly and when I reach the table I saw a letter. I grab it and read the message.

-To my Princess,

Happy 100th day Princess. So many days with you is so meaningful. I hope you enjoy everything we did this past few months. Remember the time when where in Jeju? That was one of the best memory you gave me. Thank you for the care princess. I’m always here for you no matter what, count on me when you need someone to lean on. Figthing.

Your King-

I feel tears run down my face. Gosh his so sweet I’m so speechless. I saw him infront of the stage with . They are now singing one of my favorite song =in your eyes by Onew oppa=

After the song he approach me and invite me to dance. We dance a sweet dance while singing their Japanese single =In my room=.

“Happy 100th Day princess.” He kiss me in my forehead. My face becomes red.

“Am I dreaming? Is this true?” I murmured but he heard it so he smile.

“hehe kyeopta. I can pinch your cheek for you to believe that it’s real.” He tease me.

I slap her chest lightly. “Yah oppa. Anyway thank you. I’m so touch.”

“Really? Then thank you.”

After the song done we decided to sit.

“So here’s my gift for you. Hope you like it.” I blush when he gave me a small box.

I open the box and saw a very beautiful necklace with a heart pendant.

“Wow oppa, Yepuda.” I’m speechless.

“I’m great you like it. It’s so hard to find a gift that will fit you.”

“Thank you oppa.” My tears run down my face again. I’m shocked because he moved and wipe my tears.

“Stop crying tzu. Let’s eat?” he smile warmly.

“Here, check my gift too oppa.”

He open the paper bag and he look so happy too.

“Wow this is so nice. A two shirts and a headset. Thank you princess.”

“Did you like it?’ I asked and he nodded with a smile.

-Minho POV:-

I do like her gift too. She’s so happy and I can feel it. Is she really touched? She’s crying earlier. Maybe it’s her first time.

“Don’t cry anymore okay?” I said.

“Neh oppa. Gomawo.” She smile like an angel to me. I don’t know but whenever I see her smiling I can’t take my eyes on her. She’s indeed beautiful.

While eating I saw a mineral water at the side of the stage. I read the brand name and there is Crystal in it. D*mn I forgot to tell krysie about this. About this surprises to tzu. I’m sure she will get mad.

“Oppa?”

“Neh tzu?”

“So you looks like expert in terms of surprises. Are you really good in this oppa?”

“hehe not so good but I love surprises too.” I smile nervously.

“Oh. Did you do this before with another girl?”

“Oh yes.” She pouted her lips after hearing my answer. She looks like disappointed.

“Oh really? That girl is so lucky then.”

I just nodded and try to change the topic but I froze when I hear her next question.

“So oppa, Is she an idol? Your ex-girlfriend?” she asked.

“Oppa?” she call me and wave her hand.

“Oh yes she is.”

“Label mate?”

“hehe past is past I think. Can we change the topic?” I asked nervously.

“Okay.”

“Hey, are you mad?” I asked.

“Nope.”

“Okay then let’s eat more?”

“I’m full already.”

“Okay. What do you want to do next?” I asked.

“I don’t know.”

Taemin approach us.

“Hi tzu. What do you think of hyungs surprise.”

“Brilliant idea.” She smile widely.

“Oh, hyung is really into that.” He tease me.

“Yah taem. I’m not that good.”

“Yeah. I think his doing this many times but well with other girls.” She said.

“haha it’s okay tzu. I will let you date other guy rather than that playboy.” Taem grab tzuyu’s hand and lead her into Key’s side.

“Yah don’t touch my wife.”

They both look at me curiously. Yah what did I say?

“I mean don’t touch her. She’s my wife remember?”

“haha hyung your dead.” Taem whisper in my ear. Gosh krystal. I’m sorry.

“Not my intention to steal your wife hyung. Haha” he tease me again.

Aissh this maknae. Your dead after this.

-Krystal POV:-

“Hey krysie, What makes you busy huh?” ssul asked.

“I’m going to watch WGM. But the connection is !”

“It will start in a minute.”

“Yeah I know.”

“You can use this krysie.” Luna unnie gave her phone to me.

“Thank you unnie.”

“Oh it will start now.” Luna unnie said.

“What’s the concept today? Did minho oppa tell you?”

“No he didn’t. Were both busy.” I pout.

While watching it I feel pain in my heart and tears run down my face.

“Don’t cry krysie, It’s just a fake thing.” Ssul said.

“But I feel like it’s true.” I wipe my tears and buried my head into vic umma’s chest.

“Don’t cry baby. We both know minho right?”

“But the surprise is much better than his surprise to me in our anniversary. He gave her a beautiful necklace? And much worst he gave her with a heart pendant? In our anniversary he just gave me flowers.”

“It’s okay krysie remember he gave his heart to you so it’s okay.”

“But it hurts umma, How can he surprise her better than his surprise to me?”

“Baby. Let’s hear minho’s explanation first okay?”

“I hate him to death.”

“Yah krysie. Bad mouth! Remember he gave you bags, shoes, bracelet, necklace too, earings, shirts, all couple things so don’t be like that okay?” Amber unnie shout.

“Look his jealous of taemin because he grab tzuyu’s hand?” Ssul said.

“Yah ssul turn off that phone.” Luna unnie said and grab the phone in her hand and remove the battery on it.

“Umma, look. His jealous already? Why because taemin grab tzuyu’s hand. I hate him so much.” I cried out loud. I hate him. I hate him!

“Shhh.. Don’t cry baby. Minho loves you and trust me it’s just for a show. Okay?” Vic umma explained.

“Did taemin knows what his doing huh? How can he grab tzuyu’s hand?” ssul complained.

“Yah are you jealous?” I asked.

“Ofcourse not!” She blushed maybe she likes taemin oppa already. I smile lightly and luna unnie slap me lightly in my shoulder.

“Hey are you crazy krysie? You’re crying then now you’re smiling?”

“Yah! I’m just… Yah!!! I hate that guy so much. He is so dead when I see him. Aarggghhh!!”

-Sulli POV:-

How can that taemin grab tzuyu’s hand huh? Krysie thinks that I’m jealous because of that. Am I really jealous or because Minho oppa acts jealous because of what he did. Poor krysie, how can she handle these things? Oppa really has a lot of fangirls and I’m sure they will do their best just to get him, specially they think that his still single right now.

“I hate you choi.” Krysie throw Luna’s phone on the floor.

“Yah! If you’re angry don’t throw others phone. You can throw yours.” Luna shout.

“It didn’t broke so don’t be so overacting.” Krysie complained.

“Hey stop that okay. Krysie don’t be so childish. Let’s just rest, in any minutes our plane will land okay?” Vic umma said.