Project together

Minho and Krystal Love Story

-Krystal POV:-

Really? I’m having a drama with Minho oppa? What if he doesn’t like to be in a drama with me? I need to call him.

I dial his number but his not answering the phone. After a few minutes my phone vibrated and Minho oppa was calling.

“Yoboseyo.” I said.

“Hi baby. Sorry for not answering your call. I’m still in the conference, reading the script for my movie Spring Granny.”

“You didn’t tell me.”

“I’m sorry. I’m so busy right now baby. Forgive me.”

“It’s okay. I understand oppa. I have something to tell you.”

“What is it baby?”

“The Elite teenager.”

“What’s with that?”

What? So he didn’t want to tell me that his one of the cast?

“Do you want to tell me something?”

“About the drama?”

“Minho!” I shout.

“Relax baby. I’m not sure yet on that okay? That’s why I didn’t tell you yet.”

“I don’t care. You should tell me.”

“Don’t shout baby. It’s just that…” i cut his words.

“But Sir Soo Man said that you already accepted it.”

A silent begins. What? No explanation?

“Hey!” I shout.

“I’m sorry baby. I’m really busy that I forgot that I already accepted the drama.”

“I don’t care.”

“Don’t be mad baby please.”

“Guess what?”

“What baby?”

“I’m on the drama too. I accept it too.”

“Don’t tell me you’re the second lead role?”

“Yes.”

“Why didn’t you tell me first before you accept it?”

“For? You’re not my husband. I don’t need to tell you everything. Just like what you did.”

-Minho POV:-

It hurts. Yeah I know I’m just her boyfriend. It’s my fault too because I forgot to tell her this.

“Oh okay. Yeah that’s right. I’m just your boyfriend. Then congrats I’m happy for you” I said with sad tone.

“I think you don’t want me to accept that right?” She said angrily.

“Ofcourse not baby. I really want you to accept that it’s just that I’m surprised.”

“Really? I don’t think so. Just tell me then I will reject it since I just said it earlier.”

“No baby. I’m happy, I’m really happy for you.”

“I don’t believe you. I have to go.”

“Wait. Okay I’m sorry. I want you to be on a drama with me. I’m just afraid.”

“Huh? Afraid of what?”

“Afraid that you will fall for Minho sunbae. You said in an interview before that he’s your ideal type right? In how many interview, I remember your 2 interviews.”

“That’s what you’re afraid for? Common minho we both know that it’s impossible now. Don’t you trust me?”

“I trust you. I really trust you.”

“Then what? He is in a relationship with suzy right?”

“Yes. I’m sorry”

“Then okay. I have to go.”

“Wait baby. Let’s talk later?”

“Huh? What time? We need to leave early tomorrow for our japan tour, remember?”

“Yeah I know that’s why I want to see you later.”

“But it’s already 7PM. What time will you come?”

“After this, around 9PM.”

“Then okay. I’ll hang up.”

“Okay baby. See you later I love you.”

She ended the call without a response. Aishhh. I’m sorry baby, the truth is, I really don’t want you to be in a drama. Not because I’m afraid you will fall for Minho sunbae but because I really don’t want my girlfriend to be in the same drama with me. I don’t know why but I don’t feel like having the same drama or movie with her. I feel like I can’t concentrate specially if I will see her in my own eyes with another guy doing a sweet scene. She’s the second lead role so I assume that she will have a sweet interaction with Minho sunbae. Aisshh…. What if I can’t control myself because of jealousy? That’s what I’m really afraid of.

-Taemin POV:-

I’m really nervous its 7PM already, 1hour left. Aishh where is minho hyung. I need some advice before I go there.

“Onew hyung. Do you know what Minho hyung’s schedule?”

“Oh Minho? I don’t know taem, you know how busy he is this past few months so we didn’t talk much. You can ask manager hyung for that.”

“Thank you hyung you’re genius.” I kiss him in the cheeks.

“Yah, Ewwww.” He shouted.

I run fast and go to my room. I dial manager hyung’s number. Gosh why his not answering his phone?

Aishh. Okay I can do this. I walk faster and when I already in front of FX dorm I inhale and exhale 3 times. I knock the door and sulli open it.

“Hi oppa. You’re on time.” She smile widely.

“Hi. Where are they?” I asked.

“At the kitchen. Let’s go there.”

“Oh okay. It’s for you.” I gave her a bouquet of white flowers.

“Oh thank you.” She smiled shyly.

“And the food is for all of you.” I bring pizza, chicken and pasta.

“Oh wow. I’m actually craving for pizza.” Now she smile brightly.

“Guys Taemin oppa is here.” She said.

“Oh taemin, don’t tell me your courting our sulli?” amber asked.

“hehe. This is for you guys. “

“Oh thank you oppa. Look so delicious.” Krysie said.

“I didn’t know you like ssul bro.” amber said.

“Yah unnie, he didn’t say that.”

“haha I’m sure he will say that later. Right bro?”

Yah amber, don’t ruin my plan. Aissh this tomboy. I just nodded and smile.

“Well guys leave them first. Let’s go to the kitchen and eat all of that.” Looking at the food I bring.

Amber get the food and they leave us alone. There is an awkward silence. I’m nervous, how can I start the conversation?

“We…” we both said.

“You first.” I said.

“No it’s okay. You first oppa.”

“O..” we both said again.

“haha okay oppa, I’ll go first.”

“hehe okay.”

“So why do you want to talk to me? And what’s with the flower?”

Why? She doesn’t like the flower?

“Well oppa, I like this but I’m just curious.” She said again.

“Oh well ssul, I just want you to know that..” Ahhhh it’s really hard. Minho hyung I need you here. Aisshhh.

“that what?” she said waiting for me.

“I…”

“You? Oppa?”

“I like you.”

She was shocked and didn’t say anything. I’m so nervous, what if she don’t like my confession. Ottoke?

“I know you’re shocked but please before you speak kindly listen first?” I asked and she just nodded.

“I like you ssul. You may not feel it but I really like you. I’m really nervous and scared to tell you this but I really need to confess, it’s now or never ssul. Please let me court you.”

“But it’s so sudden.”

“Yes I know but just let me court you, give me a chance to prove myself to you.”

I’m shock seeing her crying.

“Ssul what’s wrong?” I feel pain seeing her crying.

“Can I tell you a secret?” she said and I just nodded.

“Oppa, Help me.”

“Anything ssul. Don’t cry.” I wipe her tears.

“Can we go at the rooftop of the building first?”

“Okay.”

 

At the rooftop.

“So what is it ssul? Is that a big secret? You’re a boy?”

She smile and I smile too.

“Atleast I make you smile even in a little.”

“I know this is not right, it’s not right using you but if you really want to court me I need you to help me.”

“Okay, then what do you want?”

“I’m deeply inlove.” She said.

My heart stop beating for a second after hearing those words. Whit whom?

“With?”

“With M…mi..minho oppa.”

What? Minho hyung? I thought she moved on.

“Listen oppa. I hide everything from everybody. Well my members and oppa know my feelings for him but when krysie and him dating I hide it and pretended that I don’t love him anymore, but it’s really hard to pretend and to wait him. Yes I’m idiot and crazy you know why? Because I’m waiting for their break up. Gosh I’m a bad friend.”

“It’s not your fault to love someone. I know that you like Minho hyung before but I thought you moved on already.”

“Yes it is. Because I know that they’re dating but I’m still waiting. I tried my very best to control my emotions but I can’t. It’s hard to control it. Help me please? Help me forget him.”

“Ssul don’t cry.” I wipe her tears again. After her confession I feel like a broken vase that impossible to fix. I don’t want seeing her that way.

“You promise to help me and I’ll let you court me.”

Hearing those words makes me happy.

“I will help you ssul. I will do my best for you to forget him. You can relay everything on me.”

She hugged me. That was a warm hug. I hug her back. After a few minutes I lead her back in their dorm and we eat when someone knock the door. Krysie immediately open the door and I saw Minho hyung. I look at sulli who faded her smile after seeing Minho hyung so I decided to hold her hands. He look at me and smile, she smile but her eyes look sad.

“Smile. Not just using your mouth but smile with your eyes.” I whisper and smile at her.

“Hehe thank you oppa. I’m okay, don’t worry.”

Minho hyung and krysie approach us.

“Taem. Congrats.” He congratulate me, for what? Why I feel a little bit angry to hyung? It’s not his fault to be loved by the one I love. It’s not right to hate him. I just smile and nodded.

“Congrats for?” Krysie asked.

“For confessing to this little girl.” He patted sulli’s head and I just smile.

“Yah oppa, don’t touch my hair.” Ssul exclaim.

He patted again her hair and ssul smile widely. I thought she want to forget him? Why she’s acting that way. Aisshhh that girl.

-Sulli POV:-

He’s here again infront of me patting my hair. I can’t resist his charm. But I want to move on so I need to overcome this. I look at taemin oppa and he look jealous so I smile at him reassuring that I will do my best to forget oppa. Krysie and Minho oppa is really good together so I’m wishing for them to be together forever. I’m waiting for their little krysie and little Minho to come.

-Krystal POV:-

I was smiling happily looking at minho and sulli together. They’re so cute together, they look like a siblings. Tall and both pretty and handsome. I glance at taemin oppa and he look jealous? Why? Because he knows that sulli like minho oppa? That was before so he needs to move on.

“Hey you pabo. Looking jealous huh?”

“Ofcourse not.”

“So why are you looking like that?”

“I’m just envious of their closeness that’s it.”

“Oh. Just be true to yourself and try to be close to her like minho oppa did.”

“It’s hard specially she like him.”

“What?” I asked again because I didn’t understand what his saying. She likes minho oppa? Again?

“I mean she likes him before.”

“Oh… So what’s the matter? It was before taem. I’m sure she doesn’t have feelings to oppa other than brother now so it’s your time to shine.” I smile at him and I cheer him.

“Gomawo krysie.” He patted my hair and ssul look at me.

“Why ssul you’re jealous?” I and she blush. I think she likes taem oppa but she didn’t recognize her feelings yet. Haha.

“Ofcourse not. I have minho oppa.” She tease me too. Hey that’s mine.

I grab minho oppa’s hand.

“His mine. Haha.” I joke and drag minho oppa in my room.

“Baby, you’re not angry anymore right?” he asked me.

Yeah I forgot, I’m angry with him and I don’t like the fact that he doesn’t want me in the same drama with him.

“I am.” I said.

“But baby I told you the reason right? Please forgive me.”

“Okay.” I smile and hug him.

“I miss you baby. By the way I have a shoot for WGM tomorrow morning.”

“Oh the time I’m going to japan? So I can’t see you tomorrow?”

“You want me to sleep here?”

“Oppa!”

“haha why? We didn’t do anything other than hugs and kisses.”

“Yah.”

“haha it’s just a joke. I can’t promise to see you tomorrow but if I have time even a little, I’ll go here to say goodbye for tomorrow and see you soon.”

“hehe you’re so sweet oppa.”

“That’s what you call love. You know I can do anything and everything just for you.”

“Thank you oppa. I love you.”

“I love you more baby, more than anything in this world. Don’t leave me okay?”

“I will never leave you oppa, no matter what.”

“Thank you and Goodnight. You need to sleep now. I’ll wait for you to sleep before I leave.”

‘It’s okay oppa, you can go.” I insist. I want him to take a rest even though I want him to stay.

“Are you sure?” I nodded “Okay baby. I love you.” He kissed my forehead and smile so tenderly.

“I love you too oppa.” I led him to the living room to say goodbye to other members.

“Taem you go with me? Or stay here a little bit?” minho oppa asked.

“I’m going hyung. They need to rest. Guys I’m going thank you for tonight. Ssul Thanks for the time.”

“No prob oppa.” Ssul smile widely and I see her look so happy.

 I wave my hand and lead them to the front door with ssul.

“Bye oppa see you soon.” I said.

“Bye taemin oppa, bye minho oppa.” Ssul wave her hand.