Yuri’s Plan

Minho and Krystal Love Story

I sat on the couch and lean my head on the edge. I grab my phone and saw a message from krysie, tzuyu, yuri, donghae hyung, and some friends. I start reading the message, I open krysie’s message first.

“From My Baby: Your forgiven oppa. I’m sorry too. I love you. See you soon.”

“From My Baby: Hi Baby. I’m going to sleep. Take care and please text me once you’re their already. I love you.”

I feel relieved and my smile curves in my face. I started to type my reply.

“To My Baby: Thank you baby. Please always trust me okay? And make sure to ask me first. Your my everything always remember that. I won’t do anything that you don’t want so trust me okay? I love you. By the way I’m here already and I’m going to sleep in awhile. Goodnight my princess.”

After my reply I read my friends messages and now I open Tzu message.

“From Tzuyu: Hi Oppa. How are you? By the way thank you for the surprise you did last week. I’m so happy. Always take care yourself.” After reading her message I feel guilty. How can I tell her that it’s just the PD’s idea not mine. Didn’t they tell them?

“To Tzuyu: You’re welcome princess. Always take care yourself too.” My reply. After that I open Yuri noona’s text message.

“From Yuri Noona: Hi Minho, meet me at the park now. I’m here waiting.” Huh? I glance at the clock and saw that it’s already 11PM. Her message is 9PM. I open another from her.

“From Yuri Noona: I’m waiting minho. I’m waiting until you come.” After reading the message I hurriedly went to the park and I saw her sitting on the chair patiently waiting for me.

“Yah noona. What are you doing?” I shout.

“Waiting for you. I thought you’re going to ignore me.” She said.

I put my jacket on her.

“It’s cold. We better go at the café near here.” I said and she finger cross her finger with mine so were walking hand on hand. I didn’t release my hand because I know it can make her warm. When we arrived at the café we ordered 2 capuccino. Were both in silence in a minute when she finally break it.

“So… How are you minho?” She asked.

“Noona.” She cut my word.

“Don’t be too formal minho. You can call me yuri just like before.”

“Okay I’m sorry yuri but what brings you here?” I asked nervously.

“Well can’t you see minho, I can’t talk to you much in korea so I follow you here.” She sweetly said.

“Huh but why?”

“I want to talk to you.”

“For?”

“Give me some date.”

“Huh? What do you mean by that?”

“Date with me?”

“Yuri you know that.” She cut my words again.

“If you’re going to reject me, I will tell krystal that you and tzuyu kiss on the set of WGM.”

I froze. “How can…”

“Someone see’s you. And luckily it’s my friend. Date with me or I will tell krystal about you and tzuyu.”

“But it’s just an accident. Are you threatening me?”

“What do you think?”

“What do you want from me? Why do you want a date with me?”

“Minho I still love you.”

“You’re not the yuri I know anymore.”

“Yes and it’s because of you.”

“But I kneel on you, begging for you to comeback with me but what did you do? Don’t you know how hurt I am when you broke up with me? You’re the reason why we broke up yul.”

“I’m not.” She started to cry. I came closer to her and wipe her tears.

“Okay if you want a date from me. Fine, after our concert.”

“No minho.”

“What?”

“You’re right. It’s my entire fault. It won’t happen if I forgive you. Forgive me for threatening you. I won’t tell Krystal about the kiss, don’t worry and I know that it’s not your fault. I’m sorry.”

“I’m sorry too yul. I’m really sorry. It’s also my fault why we broke up.”

“I’m going minho. Please be happy with krystal.” She’s about to leave when I grab her arm.

“Let’s date after our concert. A friendly date?”

She smile at me and pinch my nose.

“If krysie will let you I will but if not. I won’t friendly date you. Haha”

We both laugh. I miss her. I miss the old yuri that I love before. The so understanding yuri, the so sweet yuri and the talkative yuri.

“I’m leaving minho. Text me if krysie let you date with me.” She smile brightly.

“I will yul. Thanks and be careful on driving.” I wave at her and smile.

-Yuri POV:-

When I shut the door close on the café my tears fell down on my face.

“I’m sorry Minho, I don’t know myself too. Sorry for threatening you. I love you” I murmured.

I was driving when I didn’t see the red light. I bump into a trail truck. –PLAAAANGGG-