Meet the members Part 2

Minho and Krystal Love Story

We woke up early this Saturday in the morning. We need to start the rehearsal so that we can finish early.

“Baby, you need to be so pretty later okay?” ssul said.

“haha why?”

“You know I want you to be the beautiful girl later.”

“She’ll be the most pretty later alongside you and vic umma.” Amber said.

“hahaha right amber and you too.” Ssul said.

“hahahaha you guys are so crazy.” Vic umma interrupt.

After the practice we went to our dorm to prepare. I was nervous because I will finally see minho oppa’s fake wife later.

 

-Minho POV:-

Were all set. We’re gathering on the living room waiting for our visitor.

“Hyung, Do you know who will come except tzuyu?” taemin asked.

“I don’t know yet. She didn’t tell me.” I said.

“Minho, tzuyu and the others are here.” Onew hyung said.

I hurriedly stood up and went to tzuyu, I can see 3 guys and 2 girls with her. It’s Junho, Nickhun, Wooyoung, Sana and I don’t remember the name of the other girl.

“Oh hi, have a sit guys.” Jonghyun said.

“Oh khun hyung.” I said.

“Minho bro what’s up?” Khun hyung said.

“Great hyung, Junho and wooyoung hyung how’s life?” I said.

“Good minho, Are we the only visitor?” wooyoung asked.

“Yeah oppa, are we just the visitor?” Tzuyu asked.

“FX will be here in a minute” key said.

“Really? So krystal will be coming?” junho asked.

Why? He still likes krystal? And what the hell key talking about. Krystal didn’t text me.

 

 

-Authors POV:-

After key said that FX members will also attend the party Nickhun, Wooyoung and Minho are all shocked while Junho, Tzuyu and the rest of twice members are excited. Key and Taemin are smiling mischievously while Onew and Jonghyun didn’t know what’s going on.

-Nickhun POV:-

Oh oh. I’m not yet ready to face Vic. I know she’s still angry. Wooyoung is a little bit shocked and excited I think. She loves vic and he confess it. It’s a little bit awkward between us.

-Wooyoung POV:-

I was worried for Vic. What if she’ll be hurt again seeing khun here? I’m sure she didn’t know that were here.

-Junho POV:-

Oh I’m excited. I’m contented that were still friends. I’m still waiting for her.

-Tzuyu POV:-

Minho oppa look so worried, I’m confused. Why?

“Oppa, are you okay?”

“Yeah. Let’s have a sit their far from them.” He said.

“Okay.”

“Oppa I…” My words cut when onew oppa call us.

“Minho FX is here.”

“Neh hyung.”

-Vic POV:-

I was smiling brightly when suddenly I saw khun in front of the door. What is he doing here? Then I heard sulli said.

“Oh khun oppa is here, maybe because they are in the same company.”

“Umma you okay?” krystal asked.

“Ofcourse baby. You how about you?” I fake a smile.

“I’m not okay but for minho oppa I will understand.” She said.

-Minho POV:-

Tzuyu followed me to the living room. I already saw krystal sitting beside junho and their talking.

“Hi guys. This is tzuyu and her members Sana and dahyun well you know already nickhun, junho and wooyoung right?”

 “Hi, I’m tzuyu. Nice to meet you oppa’s and unnies.” She greeted them.

“And this is Vic noona, amber, luna, krystal and sulli.” pointing each of them.

“Hi Sana, tzuyu and Dahyun.” Vic and amber said.

“Annyeong” Dahyun and Sana bow 45 degrees.

I look at krystal and our eyes met. She’s happy, why? Because junho is with her?

-Krystal POV:-

So this is tzuyu huh? I think I’m prettier than her. I smile mischievously.

“You’re much prettier than her.” Ssul whisper.

“haha sssshhh I know.” I said jokingly.

I was observing them. Wooyoung ssi is so weird. Did he like vic umma? Nickhun appa, no I mean nickhun ssi, he look so calm huh, is he already okay? Gosh no guilt seeing from his face. Vic umma also looks relax. I’m happy seeing her smiling. Taemin oppa and ssul look so close already, ssul didn’t know that taemin oppa likes her. Onew oppa really loves chicken, he look so cute eating that fried chicken. Jonghyun oppa haha the typical playboy hanging around with who’s that again Sana, well she’s pretty by the way. That dahyun girl, I think she like someone in shinee members. I will find it soon, hopefully that’s not my oppa.

“Krysie, daydreaming again?” junho oppa asked.

“haha no, I was just observing everyone here. Ssshhh!!” I said.

“haha silly girl.” He patted my head while smiling.

“Yah oppa” I shout and everyone looking at us specially minho oppa, gosh I forgot his here.

“haha guys krysie is really cute right?” junho oppa said.

“You, don’t smile like that I can’t see your eyes hahaha.” I tease.

“haha silly krystal.”

“You look good together oppa.” Tzuyu said.

“haha really tzu?” junho oppa asked.

“Yeah. Right minho oppa?” tzuyu asked minho while squeezing his hand, everybody’s eyes are in minho.

“Yeah.” He replied shortly.

That girl. Don’t touch my boyfriend.

“Guys let’s eat first?” Taemin oppa said. He grab my shoulder and lead me into the dining table.

“You okay krysie? You’re more beautiful than her, and we like you more than her.”

“hehe thank you oppa. That girl always beside my boyfriend. Did she want to talk to others?”

“haha maybe she thinks that there is a lot of competitors here.”

“haha is this a business?”

“haha kyeopta krysie.”

“baby, oppa?” ssul said.

“Neh ssul?” we both said.

“I was wondering. Did you know dahyun oppa?” ssul said.

“I once in a show with twice member and we have some chitchat before in backstage. Why?” he asked wondering.

‘Well I’m just observing that when they arrived here until now she’s keep staring at you.” Ssul said.

“Why ssul? Is that bothering you? Are you jealous.” I .

“No I’m not.” She blushed and glance at taemin oppa.”

I look at taemin oppa’s face. He look so happy.

“haha you’re really silly krysie. Let’s eat guys.”

“Neh” ssul and I said.

-Minho POV:-

Aisshh how can I talk to krystal when tzuyu is always by my side. She didn’t go around talking to anybody. It’s not that I don’t want her by my side it’s just that krystal looks like she don’t care and she’s happy talking with junho, taemin and sulli even though I’m here with tzu.

“Oppa, where is your bathroom?” tzuyu asked.

“Oh their left side after the first door.” I said.

“Oh okay. I’ll be right back.” She said.

“Okay.” I smile widely, finally I can go where krystal is.

-Krystal POV:-

I look around to see minho oppa going in our side. I was looking in his side. Really no wife beside him? I smile lightly.

“Hi guys, having fun?” minho oppa said.

“Neh oppa” ssul said.

Oppa patted ssul’s hair. Then glance at me. He moved forward to reach my side.

“Can you go to my room for awhile?” He wispher.

I look at him by surprise and he gave me a pleading smile. I ended up nodding and follow him.

I was going to open his door when he suddenly open it and grab my hand. He hugged me very tight.

“I miss you” he whispered. I didn’t say anything but to respond in his hug.

“I don’t want you talking with any other guy baby. You’re mine okay?” he said.

I didn’t say anything. I just hugged him more tight.

“You understand that right baby?” he asked.

“Neh oppa.” I said.

-Minho POV:-

I release our hug and lower my head to smack a kiss on her lips.

“I miss your kiss baby.”

She didn’t say anything. I kiss her again and that kiss was a passionate one. I’m craving in her kiss. Her sweet lip was so addicting. She responded and the kiss becomes wild. I slid my hand in her beautiful face.

 “I love you jung soojung.”

“I love you too oppa and I miss you.”

I kissed her again, her hands are in my neck and my hands in her waist. I stop the kiss again when someone knock on my room.

“Oppa, are you their? Can I come in?” someone said.

“It’s tzuyu.” I said.

“Go oppa, I’ll be out in a minute.” Krystal said.

“Okay. I will make sure no one will see you out of this room okay. I love you.” He kissed me in my forehead and open the door. She hide in the back of the door.

“Yes princess. I just get the charger of my phone. Let’s go?” I said nervously.

“You okay oppa? You look pale?” she said.

“I’m fine. Let’s eat”

“Neh oppa.”

After I leave soojung I feel relieved. It means that no one see us. In just a few minutes I saw her already in the sofa sitting beside junho and amber.

-Krystal POV:-

I was looking at him when suddenly junho oppa sit beside me.

“Krysie. What happened in your lips?” junho asked.

“Huh? Why?” I asked.

“Your lipstick faded.” He said.

Gosh I forgot to put lipstick, Aisshh oppa why you removed all my lipstick in my lips.

“haha I just removed it. I don’t want to wear lipstick, It’s just that sulli put it on me. I’m not comfortable using it if not in stage.” I explained.

“haha well that’s good.” He said.

“Hi unnie, can I talk to you if you don’t mind?”

Tzuyu? Why she wants to talk to me? I just nodded and junho leave us alone.

“What do you want to talk?” I asked curiously.

“Well unnie, I need your help.” She said.

“For what? And why me?” I asked.

“Well oppa said before that you’re his bestfriend. So I assume you know him well.”

“Oh, so what is it?”

“I was wondering if he has a girlfriend? Well it’s too personal to ask but…” I cut her words.

“Well tzuyu ssi, I’m sorry but well I’m his bestfriend so don’t expect me to tell you what his secret or something.”

‘Yeah I understand. That’s why I prepared not to ask you a question. I just need your help.”

“Help for what?” I asked.

“I like him.” She said nervously.

My jaw dropped. So another fangirl of my boyfriend?

“Unnie” she said while waving her hand infront of my face.

“Oh sorry. You like him? How can I help you in that situation?” I asked.

“Well I know you know what he wants in a girl. Maybe you can help me?”

“I don’t know anything about what he likes in a girl. You better ask him.” I said irritated.

“Well I guess you can’t help me in that. How about sulli unnie? Do you think she know much more? will know too right unnie?”

“You can ask them if you want but not me.”

“Okay, I’m sorry unnie.”

“Don’t apologize, you don’t have a mistake. You just got the wrong person to ask.” I said.

“Is there a serious talk between you too? Can I interrupt?” Minho oppa said smiling at me and tzuyu.

Why he smile like that to that girl? He should give that smile just for me.

“No oppa” Tzuyu said and she wrapped her hand at him. Hey you little girl don’t touch my boyfriend.

“What do you want?” I asked pissed.

“Just want to talk to you bestfriend?” he said looking at me.

“Why?” I asked.

“Princess if you don’t mind can I talk to her alone. I was going to discuss sulli’s surprise birthday to her?” he pleased.

“okay oppa.” Her smile faded.

We walked in his room.

“What do you want?” I asked.

“Are you mad?” he asked.

“Why are you letting her wrap in you?”

“I’m sorry baby.”

“I don’t want your sorry. What do you want? I was busy talking to junho oppa okay?”

“So his important than me? I thought earlier that were clearly understand this?”

“Not this time.”

“Don’t you ever talk to him or I will punch him.”

“Why would you? He didn’t do anything.”

“Why would i? I’m your boyfriend and I don’t want my girlfriend flirting with other…” I cut his word and slapped him.

“How dare you say that I’m flirting with him?” Tears slid down on my face.