Jealousy strike

Minho and Krystal Love Story
At Jungs Mansion. Krystal POV “Ma’am Jessica, Sir Taecyeon and Sir Junho are here.” Jessica nodded and said. “Okay tell them to come in, thank you.” The two were finally here. “Oppa! How are you? Jessica asked. “Oh I’m fine Jessica, How about you and my sister Krystal?” Taecyeon asked “Hi Taecyeon oppa, junho oppa.” She laughed softly. “Can I hug my little sister?” Taecyeon asked. “Yah, hyung” Junho exclaimed. They all laugh when suddenly someone open the door. Krystal widened her eyes as she sees Minho and Yuri? Why they’re here? Suddenly Jessica says “Thank you Yuri, you’re such a friend. Well you’re all wondering why I invite Yuri here and well her lovely boyfriend right. Just want to have some triple date here. Haha is it a good idea?” All are laughing except me looking at Minho and Yuri, suddenly someone hold onto my back. “Hey what’s wrong? Is there something bothering you? You don’t want this to call as a date? Junho asked. She reply immediately “No oppa, just surprise, so how’s your work I mean the tour? You’re so busy this past few weeks’ right? She’s looking at her side seeing that Minho is looking at them so she’s making a move to make him jealous. He holds junho’s hand. Junho look surprise and blushed. “Oh oppa sorry” She tried to remove her hand but junho hold it tight. “It’s okay Krystal, I like this thing.” He smiled happily. Minho POV: Yah, this girl is already flirting junho, is she really like him, I mean she kiss me once and yes a passionate kiss. Did she do this to other men? Ummo. I can’t take this anymore. I need to go. “Guys who want ice cream?” I asked. “Oppa I want” Of Course I know she like that, Ice cream is one of her favorite dessert. ”Okay, How about you guys? Yuri?” “No Minho, I don’t want I’m on diet remember?” Yuri said. “You sica noona?” I asked. “No minhoya, I’m also on diet.” Junho and Taecyeon also don’t want ice cream. “Okay, I’m going to buy some ice cream, I really want ice cream, you want to go with me Yuri?“ “No Minho, I’m tired, can I just stay here? Baby Krystal Accompany your oppa for me, is it okay?” She nodded with a wide smile. “Neh unnie.” She looked at junho and said “Oppa, I will be back okay?” he nodded and gave soojung a sweet smile. Yah this jerk! At the Car: “Oppa, I want chocolate ice cream okay?” She smiles brightly. “Okay” I replied shortly. “Yah oppa, Is there any problem? Oh you’re disappointed because Yuri unnie is not the one beside you right? Okay you go by yourself.” Minho grabs Krystal hand and land a kiss on her lips. Krystal was so shocked to the point that she accidentally bits Minho’s lips. “Ouch” Minho murmured. “I’m sorry oppa, why did you kiss me?” She asked. “I’m sorry Krystal, It won’t happen again. Forgive me. I just...Just that I… never mind, sorry again.” He starts the engine. There is a silent in the car. Then Krystal broke the silence when they reached the lobby to park the car after buying their ice cream. “Oppa, why did you do that? I need an answer?” she looked so desperate to know the answer “I don’t know baby, I’m so sorry.” He looked down while tears fall from his eyes “Oppa, Don’t cry. I’m sorry I will never ask that question again, let’s forget this okay. Let’s pretend that we don’t know each other from now on.” He froze a little, before he speak krystal open the door of the car then run back to their mansion. I’m so idiot. Why I can’t admit that I already love her, I already love you soojung. I’m sorry, this is wrong. Yeah you’re right, let’s pretend not to know each other. It really hurts but I don’t want you to be hurt more soojung. Yes I love you. Tears run down on my cheek. When I open the door of their mansion yuri said that she needs to go home because her aunt ask her to fetch her in the hotel. So I have an excuse to go home early.