with khuntoria break up

Minho and Krystal Love Story

When I came in, I saw vic umma crying.

“Umma, what happened are you okay?” I asked.

“I don’t want you to see me crying. I need to be strong”

“Umma, just for once. Let me be your umma so you can tell me what’s your problem.”

I wipe her tears and she hugged me. She tells me everything.

“Umma, I know it’s really hard. I don’t know if my advice will feel you better but if he really needs space then gave it to him. If he really loves you I’m sure he’ll be back.”

“Yeah baby. I try to ask him what’s the problem but he said he just need a space. I will tell him later. If he really need space then I gave him space. I don’t want to spend my time with such a cold boyfriend.”

-Vic POV:-

I can’t stand this situation. No call, no text. He didn’t answer my call, Hell no! What’s his really problem? I really need to know.

“Sorry baby but maybe I need some time for myself.”

“Okay umma. I’ll go ahead. Make sure to drink water before you sleep okay. And try to call him one more time. But text him first that you want to talk to him okay? I love you umma.”

“I will, thank you baby. I love you more.”

Krystal leave my room. She’s right I need to text him first. I get my phone from my table then start texting him.

“Me: Hey. It hurts me a lot. Please talk to me on phone I will call you. I promise you it won’t take long. Thank you.”

I waited 5 minutes before I call him. I dial his number and it feels so nervous is he going to pick up the phone.

-Nickhun POV:-

I was preparing my things when suddenly my phone vibrate. I look at the screen and see vic’s name. I open it and read the message. I feel guilt in my heart but what should I do? I’m really confuse, I need time to think. I don’t want her to be hurt.

“Do you think ignoring her will not hurt her?”

“Yah wooyoung are you a mind reader?” I asked.

“Khun if you really love her just tell her the truth, don’t gave her hope if you really want that to end.”

“I love her but I’m confused.”

“Of what?”

“I don’t know, maybe she’s too understanding and her attitude is so matured I find that a little boring but trust me I love her. I just want some thrill in our relationship.”

“And you find that to tiffany? Is that what you’re trying to say?” I was shocked didn’t say any words.

“You’re disgusting khun, I maybe a playboy but I didn’t do that to the girl I love.”

“What should I do?”

“Do what is right, if you can’t leave without her, then you should fixed it. But if you think that it’s not worth anymore. You need to say everything to her.”

“Of what I feel? But I still love her, I just want some time.”

“You want some time with whom tiffany? You’re khun.”

“What?”

“Don’t hurt her again or I will never forgive you.”

“Hey what do you mean? I don’t understand you.”

“Don’t you know that I love her? I love her before you love her? I gave way because I know that she likes you more than me. Do you think I will forgive you if you continue hurting her. If you still love her then don’t leave her and make sure to fixed your problem but if you think it’s not worth anymore break up with her as soon as possible.”

“I don’t..” He cut my words by punching my face. He grab my collar.

“You’re phone is ringing it might be her. I told you if you hurt her. I’ll get her to you.”

I wipe the blood in the side of my lips before I pick up the phone.

“Yoboseyo” I said.

“Hey, did you read my text message?”

“Yes I read it.”

“That’s why you answer the phone.”

“I also going to call you but you call first.”

“Oh I see. Well just want to tell you something and please listen to me carefully before you speak.” I heard a sad tone in her voice. Is she crying?

“Hey are you crying?”

“Listen to me first and don’t mind me.”

“Okay I will listen.”

“Well you know it’s hard for me to think what is really the problem. It really hurts me that you ignore my calls, texts and messages. I don’t know what to do, I’m so hurt that I can’t focus on other things. If you’re tired in this relationship then please tell me so that I can move on and continue my life without hoping that we will be back to normal. I just want you to know that I love you more than you think and if our separation will be the reason to make you happy I will do it. Maybe this is really the end of our relationship. I’m tired also khun.”

“Vic I love you so much. I’m sorry for everything. Maybe you’re right. But trust me, I love you too more than you think. I need time Vic. And it’s not fair if I will keep you waiting for me. I’m confused.”

“Oh I see. Then maybe this is the end. I will hang up. Bye”

Before I could speak the call ended. I love you vic I can’t lose you but it’s for your own sake. It’s for the better. Tears run down my face. I will miss her. I want her to stay by my side but I don’t want her to be hurt. I’m , wooyoung is right.

-Krystal POV:-

I heard everything that vic umma said, tears run down my face. It also hurt me, I love vic umma. I can’t take this anymore. I hurriedly open the door and I was shocked seeing her lying on the floor crying.

“Umma.” I run after her.

“Umma please be strong.” I wipe her tears and she hugged me.

“Baby it’s over. It’s really over. I can’t lose him but if this will make him happy then I’ll accept it.”

“Umma, I know it’s hard. Please stay strong. I’m here, were here for you. We will be here for you no matter what. Just promise to be strong okay?”

She smile at me. “Yes baby, I will be strong for all the person who loves me, and being the leader of the group I need to be strong.”

“That’s my umma.” I released the hugged and wipe her tears again.

“I don’t want to see you crying umma okay? It makes you ugly.”

We laugh but deep inside we both feel the pain. I love vic umma so what makes her hurt will hurt me too.

I look at her. After an hour of crying she’s calmy sleeping. I hope she’ll be better tomorrow. I kiss her forehead and leave the room quietly.

 

5:00 am in the morning. I hurriedly leave my room to check vic umma. I open the door and find no one. Where is she? I look at the bathroom but she’s not their either. I leave her room and try to find my phone to dial her number when I hear something in the kitchen. I saw her…cooking?

“Umma?”

“Oh hi baby? Why so early? We don’t have schedule right? Sit there or back to your room I will call you once I finish cooking.”

“Are you okay umma?”

“Yes baby”

“Are you sure?”

“Well baby I don’t want to lie but it makes me feel better to be busy and to find something to do. Don’t worry baby, I can handle this and beside you’re here with me to cheer me up right? Our members are here. It’s more than enough to move forward right?” She formed a wide smile, I was satisfied in her smile so I also gave her a wide smile.

“I’m so proud of you umma. Let me help you prepare that.”

“Arasso, just cut the vegetable okay?”

“Neh umma.”

After we prepared the food in the dining table my phone vibrate. I was hurriedly open it and I formed a smile when I see the sender.

“It’s minho right?”

“Neh umma.”

I hurriedly open the message and my smile faded.

“Hey what’s wrong baby?”

I let vic umma read minho’s message.

“From My Baby: Good morning baby. I can’t see you for 3 days okay? I’ll be leaving. I’m going to jeju with tzuyu, it’s for we got married. Hope you understand. I love you.”

“Oh his going to jeju.”

“Well that girl is so lucky. Were already 1 year in a relationship but still we can’t travel together. That girl is so lucky.”

“It’s okay baby. Minho’s heart is yours.” She said.

I admire her. Despite of being broken hearted vic umma still in a positive sight.

“Yeah I know. I will grab that girl hair if she tried to flirt my boyfriend. Haha”

“You’re too harsh baby. Haha.”

“hey hey what makes you both noisy huh?” amber said.

“What did you cook umma? It smells good.” Sulli asked.

“Just sit and let’s eat guys. Where is luna?” vic umma said.

“She’s still sleeping umma, I will wake her up.”

“Okay ssul. Thanks.” Vic umma said.

After eating the breakfast we clean our dorm, vic umma and I clean the kitchen, ssul and luna clean the rooms and amber clean the other area.

-Vic POV:-

“Umma?”

“Oh amber?”

“You have a visitor.”

“Me? Who?”

“Wooyoung”

I was shocked, why his here? Is it because of nickhun?

“Ok baby. Tell him to give me 5 minutes. Thank you.”

“Umma, what is he doing here?” krystal asked.

“I don’t know.”

I fixed myself and hurriedly go to where he is.

“Hi” He said.

“Oh hi. What makes you here? What can I do for you?” I asked.

“Just want to check you?” he said.

I sense that amber is listening in our conversation.

“Amber can you help krystal at the kitchen first?” I command and she nodded. When amber leave I sigh in relief.

“Just to check me? Why?”

“Don’t pretend vic.”

“Well I assume you know already?”

“Yes. And I’m sorry for what he did.”

“Don’t say sorry for him. It’s not your fault anyway.”

“Yeah I know but I just want to say sorry.”

“O..okay!” I fake a smile. “Thank you for the concern by the way.”

”So are you okay?”

“I’m okay now. Well it still hurt but well I’m a busy person so I need to set aside my problem and you know I want to move forward.”

“That’s what I like you, you’re really strong.”

“Mwo?”

“I like your personality I mean.”

“Oh, have a sit first. You want something to drink? Do you eat breakfast already? I will prepare something if you want.”

“No it’s okay. I came here to check you. Since you look okay and I’m satisfied that you’re okay, I will go now.”

That was weird of him. Why did he say that? “Well thank you and take care.”

I wave my hand and gave him a wide smile. At least one of s is concern about me.

“Umma?”

“Oh amber?”

“Why his here?”

“His just checking me he said.”

“His checking you for what?”

“Well can you call the other member first?”

“Neh”

We gathered in the living room.

“So umma why wooyoung oppa is here?” luna asked.

“And why his checking you?” amber said.

“His checking you umma? That’s weird.” krystal asked.

“That’s exactly what I thought earlier.” I said.

“Well guys. I don’t want to keep any secrets from you so I have to tell you something.”

“What is it umma?” ssul asked.

“I broke up with nickhun,”

“What?” they’re all shocked except krystal.

I started to tell them everything and that took an hour before we finish. They hugged me after I tell them what happened. That’s why I love my members. They gave me strength.

“I hate that nickhun” ssul said.

“Hey baby, is that a childish thing? Maybe I have a mistake too, so don’t blame him okay?”

“It’s not your fault umma. You love him with all your heart and what huh? He hurts you.” Ssul said.

“ssul stop it” krystal said.

Sulli immediately hugged me. “I’m sorry umma.”

‘It’s okay baby.”