Jealousy strikes 2

Minho and Krystal Love Story

-Minho POV:-

PD call me awhile ago to inform that they we got married team will go on jeju. Finally having a holiday. But much better if krystal is my travel buddy.

“Minho hurry. Your flight will be this afternoon.” Manager hyung said.

“Neh hyung.”

“You’re lucky. Having a holiday with a beautiful girl. Wow.” Jonghyun hyung said.

“Haha you kidding me hyung, having a 3 day vacation is lucky enough. I’m excited.”

“By the way did you already tell this to krystal?”

“Yup. I think she’s disappointed but what should I do? It’s for the program.”

“haha make sure not to fall for tzuyu baby.”

“It’s impossible.”

“Haha I hope so.”

-Tzuyu POV:-

It’s a holiday for me. I’m so lucky, I have a 3 days vacation.

“Done preparing your things tzu?”

“Oh not yet dahyun.”

“Feeling excited? After this you’re going to meet shinee members right?”

“Yeah after our jeju trip. Why?”

“Can I come? Well you already know that I like taemin right?”

“haha I thought you don’t.”

“hahahaha that was before.”

“I got to go hyun, manager unnie texted me that she’s already in the airport.”

“Okay goodluck on your honeymoon.”

“haha honeymoon? You kidding me? I got to go. Bye.”

While in the car, I was thinking of the things were going to do. I’m so excited to the point that I can’t sleep last night. I look up myself on the mirror. “Ottoke, my eyes.” I murmured.

“Finally your here tzu. Prepare yourself okay.” manager unnie said.

“Yes Unnie.”

There are a lot of fans today. I wave and smile cheerfully. I really love the fans. They gave me strength and confidence. While walking I saw a tall man with handsome face smiling and waving his hand to me. He look so attractive with his white polo shirt and skinny pants.

“Oppa.”

“Oh princess. How are you? You look pale, are you okay?” he asked.

“Neh oppa, just can’t sleep last night.”

“Why?”

“I’m excited. After our debut this is the first time I’m going on a holiday and I’m happy because I’m with you.” I blushed and look at his face. I can see his handsome smile.

“Really? Good to hear.”

“RE1 flight please get ready.” Announcer said.

“Let’s go?” he held my hand. I squeezed it and I smile widely. We sit in the first class of the plane.

“So oppa, tell me more about yourself” she asked.

“What do you want to know? I will answer it.” He said.

“Really? Okay your favorite food, color, dress and place.”

“haha so much question, okay my favorite color is blue, for food definitely ramyun, dress a simple shirt and for the place there is a lot actually.”

“Oh I love ramen too. So I don’t know if I will ask this but are you in a relationship before? I mean did you experience that?”

He looks so hesitant to answer my question so I immediately change the subject.

“You don’t need to answer that oppa, it’s too personal.” He look so relieved huh.

“haha I have before ofcourse.” He said.

“Oh me oppa, I don’t have yet.”

“Well you’re too young for that princess.”

“But not now. I have a husband already right?”

“haha yeah. That’s why you’re my wife.” He patted my head.

-Minho POV:-

Tzuyu is like soojung, she’s so stubborn. I form a smile in my face. She looks so happy. I’m happy too anyway.

“You’re so close with your label mate right? Specially to dongsaeng and noona’s.” she asked.

“Yeah, I’m happy to be close with them.”

“So who’s your favorite noona, Dongsaeng and hyung? Haha” Haish this little brat.

“What question is that princess? All of them are equal.”

“I doubt. Ofcourse there is always a favorite.”

“haha so stubborn princess. Let’s not talk about that.”

“I want topic. Just answer my question.”

“haha okay for Noona I think it’s seohyun but were both 91 liners so she’s not actually noona, it’s yoona noona for noona’s, for hyungs it’s kyu hyung and max hyung, for dongsaeng it’s probably sulli and yeri.”

“Oh how about krystal? I thought she’s a best friend I once heard before that you’re bestfriend right?”

Oh yeah minho why did you forget her. Aish idiot! Forgive me baby for what I’m going to say.

“She’s a close friend to me, but not as close as sulli and yeri. I also treat her as a bestfriend but yeri and sulli are more on sisters.”

I feel relieved to see that she’s satisfied in my answer.

After an hour we already arrive at our destination. Jeju, the air is so refreshing, Hope that my baby is here with me. It’s a live broadcast so maybe she’s watching right now.

-Krystal POV:-

So she didn’t say anything about me? I mean sulli and yeri is more important to you than me. You idiot minho, I hate you!

I was hurt with his answer but well I always want to think of a positive side. Maybe because if he said that I’m his favorite many people will suspect us. Yeah maybe that’s the reason. Gosh but I’m still hurt. I’m listening to music after watching that show when someone knock the door.

“Come in” I said.

“Hi baby, how’s the mood?”

“Unnie, I miss you.”

“You look so sad baby? Is that because of the show?”

“No ofcourse not, oppa loves me so much.” I depended.

While talking to my unnie my phone vibrate. I was happy to see that I received a text from him.

“See unnie I received a message from him.” I open the message with a wide smile.

“My baby: Hi Baby, Good evening. Don’t skip your meal okay? If you already watch our show don’t be mad if I don’t chose you as my favorite dongsaeng okay? But it’s true that you’re really not. Why? Simply because your my girlfriend not a sister. I love you.”

I form a wider smile.

“See unnie?” I said.

“haha well no doubt he really loves you. But just to remind you baby. His like that also to yuri.” She said.

My smile faded.

“Yah unnie, I know that but I really feel that he really loves me.”

“I know, I’m going baby okay? You should eat dinner or else I will tell minho that you didn’t obey his command. I love you.”

“Neh unnie, you too okay? Donghae oppa will get mad if you skip dinner also. Haha”

“hahahha you little witch. Okay bye.”

“Annyeong. I love you too unnie.”

After my unnie leaved, I’m here again thinking of that skinship of my boyfriend and his fake wife. Hate it!!! I decided to text him.