Onew’s secret

Minho and Krystal Love Story

-Taemin POV:-

“So taem how’s the date with ssul?” he asked.

“Actually hyung it’s not a date. I’m just visiting her in their dorm.”

“Oh I thought you’re having a dinner with her?”

“Well I want too, but she’s so busy with her full schedule so I decided just to visit her and bring the food with her.”

“That’s good of you taem. Make sure not to make her cry okay? She’s so important to me.” he smile happily.

“I won’t promise not to make her cry but I’m going to try my best to see her always smile.”

“Good taem and thank you for loving her.”

“You don’t need to say thank you hyung because I love her more than you do. Don’t make her cry hyung.”

“Huh?”

“I mean I will not let anyone hurt her, not you or anyone.”

“haha don’t worry. Ssul is my favorite dongsaeng and I will never hurt her.”

“Thanks hyung. So how’s krysie and you?”

“Were both fine. Some misunderstanding but good thing is that we learned from our mistake.”

“That’s good hyung. No third party okay?”

“Hahahaha It won’t happen.”

Aisshh why I still feel jealous. I don’t want to be jealous but sulli still love Minho hyung and the worst part is his still the one in her heart after so many years. How can I make her forget him? It’s so hard. I don’t want to lose her and I need to try. She wants me to help her forget him but how can she forget him if she’s always close with him?

“Taem?”

“Neh hyung?”

“Are you okay? Bothered?”

“No hyung. I’m just thinking of something.”

“Oh… you think deeper huh? You forgot to see that were already here.”

“Aissshh yeah yeah. Because I’m jealous.” I murmured.

“You’re jealous? Of whom?”

Aishhh please taem keep your mouth shut.

“None of your business hyung.” I fake a smile.

“YAH! You’re hiding a secret don’t you?”

“No hyung.”

“I know you taem. You never hide secrets from me.”

“Yes hyung. But this time I need to hide atleast a small thing.”

“Small thing? Seriously taem? But well I understand you, just make sure to tell me once you’re ready okay?”

“Neh hyung. Thank you.”

-Minho POV:-

I woke up late, I forgot that krystal’s flight is around 8. “Aisshh I will miss her for 1 week, 2 weeks to be exact because of our tours.” I murmured. I grab my phone and I saw 2 messages from her, I immediately open it.

“To My Baby: Hi Baby, Good morning. I know you can’t make it but It’s okay because I know you have schedule at 9. I will miss you and take care. Ooops be a good boy. Don’t be too sweet just like what I always tell. I love you.”

I was happily smiling while reading her message. She’s really sweet. I open another message.

“To My Baby: Anyway oppa, I cooked breakfast for you. I was in your dorm earlier but onew oppa said that you’re really hard to wake up so I decided not to wake you up. Just eat it okay. I woke up early to made you breakfast.”

After reading her messages I stood up and running in the kitchen.

“Yah hyung. Why didn’t you wake me up when krysie is here? Don’t you know that we can’t see each other for 2 weeks?”

“Yah calm down minho.” Key said.

“Relax minho. Here’s your food.” Onew hyung said. I grab the food in his hand and open it. Wow it smells good.

“Wah chicken?” Onew hyung asked. I run fast because I know how much he loves chicken.

“Yah Minhoyah! Give some to me. I’m your hyung. Yah!”

“Find girlfriend and make her cook chicken.” I tease, run in my room and shut the door.

-Onew POV:-

I feel dumfounded after hearing his last word.

“Yah. I don’t need one.” I shout.

I can’t have one. She’s still in my heart. How can I have one if she’s gone?

-Flashback-

I heard a doorbell in my apartment and open the door. I saw nothing but when I look down I saw a tray of food. I look at my left and right side but no one is there. I pick up the food and I saw a message, I smile widely when I saw the sender.

 

-Love,

Good morning. Meet me at the park in the hallway.

Your love-

I smile more wide when I read her message. “Oh what’s with the surprise?” I murmured.

I hurriedly fix myself and went to the park. I saw her sitting on the bench. She look so serious huh.

I approach her and kiss her on the cheek.

“Good morning love.” I greeted her.

“Hi love good morning.” She smile lightly.

“Love, why so early in the morning?” I asked.

“I have something to tell you love.”

“What is it? Are you okay?” She look so sad.

“I’m leaving.”

“Leaving?” Did I hear right she’s leaving?

“Yes love I’m leaving.”

“What do you mean by leaving?” I asked in worried tone.

“I want to break up.”

“Break up?” I was shocked and surprise.

“I’m sorry. I can’t stay with you. I don’t know if my parents will let me back here again. I’m staying in US for good.”

“But…”

“I’m sorry love. I love you so much but I don’t know if I can handle this relationship far from you. We need to move on.”

“But I can’t lose you Ellie, I love you.”

“I’m sorry. We’re too young for this long distance relationship. I can’t handle this.” I saw her crying. I feel really pain in my heart and in my head. It’s really hard to see her crying. I pulled her in my chest, hugged her and wipe her tears.

“Okay. Don’t cry anymore. I don’t want you to feel this way. Promise me, promise me to stay with me before you leave. And please take care of yourself. I want you to be happy love.”

“I will love. I’m sorry. I promise to stay with you today. Tomorrow is our flight” She cried out loud.

I sat in the ground after hearing that she’s leaving tomorrow. Tears run down my face.

“Why so sudden?”

“I’m sorry.” She just says sorry for so many times. I can’t handle this anymore.

“I’m leaving Ellie. Just go to your house and take a rest. I’ll promise to wait you.”

“Don’t wait for me anymore. Find someone who’s better than me. You deserve that.” She smiles while wiping her tears and kissed me on the lips before she leave.

I cried out loud. I want to die. I can’t lose her.

-End ofs Flashback-

“Hyung?”

I wipe my tears before I turn around.

“Neh?”

“Are you crying hyung?” Key grab my hand.

“I’m not key.”

“Yah. What’s your problem? Is it because of the chicken?”

“Yes it is. I really want the chicken. Yah Minho come here. That krysie girl, How can she cook that without giving me some, She knows that I really love chicken.”

“Yah. Hyung!” Key slapped hard my shoulder.

“Ouccchhh… Yah!” Key run fast and go to his room, lock the door like minho did.

After 9 years? I still love you Ellie, Where are you? Please come back. It still hurt me.