We got married with other woman

Minho and Krystal Love Story

It’s been a month since oppa left korea from their Shinee World tour. Today is the day they will be back here in korea. I’m so excited to see him.

“Baby open your TV, It’s about the news for we got married. The girl on we got married revealed already.” Sulli said.

“She is? She’s so young right?” I asked her.

“Yes she is. She actually chose oppa to be her husband.” She said.

“So she likes oppa?” I asked her.

“Maybe, she confessed in the news that she chose the guy because she wants to know him better. We already know the guy right? It’s minho oppa.”

“So he knows minho oppa already?” I asked.

“Maybe.”

“Wait minho oppa is calling.”

I answer the phone.

“Yeoboseyo?” I said.

“Baby heard the news already?” he asked.

“Are you here already?” I asked first.

“Yes baby, already in the dorm.”

“Oh. I already know who’s your wife.”

“Baby my fake wife. You’re my future wife.”

I formed a smile hearing that words.

“Yah! She’s so beautiful.” I said.

“Yes she is. But you’re more beautiful than her.”

“haha you’re liar. By the way you know her already?”

“Oh yeah. Didn’t I tell you that we met before?”

“Oh you didn’t tell me actually. When did you meet her?”

“Ah I know her since last year. In their debut in music core. We have a little chitchat before. And she said that she wants to be friend with me.”

“So what did you say?”

“I said, yes. She’s a dongsaeng.”

“Oh I see”

“You jealous?”

“Ofcourse not!”

“haha okay baby. She’s too young right? Why did she accept this role and why me of all people.”

“Maybe she likes you.”

“haha I think no baby. She just want to have a big brother.”

“Whatever. You better sleep oppa, later it’s your time to meet her. Goodluck!”

“haha okay baby. I love you.”

“Don’t be too close to her okay.”

“haha she’s just a sister I think.”

“Yah, you said that to me before. How could you!”

“hhahaha I love you okay. Don’t worry.”

“Bye. I’ll be watching you. Don’t forget that.”

Call ended.

 

 

-Minho POV:-

“Hyung wake up” taemin said.

“Yah!”

“Hyung it’s 15 minutes since I started to wake you up. Common it’s time to meet your wife.”

“Haish.. Whatever!”

I lazily open the bathroom and take a shower. After 20 minutes I hurriedly wear my simple gray V-neck t-shirt and skinny jean pants.

“Hey Minho. You’re so simple. Please wear better.” Onew hyung said.

“Wayo? I’m more comfortable here. Beside my girlfriend will watch the show. I want to be just simple for her.”

“haha hyung it’s okay. Whatever minho use, he still look handsome.” Jonghyun hyung said.

“haha fanboy again jong?” onew hyung said.

“Hey Minho. Hurry we need to be the first to arrive before your wife.” Manager hyung said.

“Neh hyung”

 

At the restaurant.

MC1: Oh a black car. 

MC2: Omo. He is.

MC3: Oh my It’s Minho from Shinee.

MC2: Omo. His so handsome. Lucky wife.

MC1: Okay the husband is Shinee’s Minho.

MC3: I’m so envious, the girl is so lucky. Imagine one of the most handsome idol will be her husband.

MC4: He look so calm.

I don’t feel any nervous right now. I look up when I suddenly see a white car heading in the restaurant. Well maybe she’s my fake wife.

MC4: Oh his wife is here.

MC1: Wow she’s so pretty. She’s tall.

MC4: The Wife is Tzuyu of twice.

MC3: They’re so perfect. So we will call them as the perfect couple.

I look at her. She’s really beautiful no doubt she’s popular and has many fanboys already. She look elegant and her simple white dress make her more curvy and stunning.

“Oppa” She wave and smile widely at me. She look so happy. Well I’m happy too atleast my fake wife looks kind.

“Hi, don’t run. You kid!”

“Yah, I’m your wife so don’t treat me like your little sister.” I patted her hair.

“hehe have a sit.”

MC3: Kyeopta.

MC2: They look good together. As you can see they know each other already. And her ideal type is finally her husband.

MC3: They really look perfect together, she’s 17 and Minho is 24. 7 years difference, I think it’s a little bit hard since tzuyu is still young.

“So oppa, how are you?”

“I’m good. How about you little princess?”

-Tzuyu POV:-

Oh my. He call me princess.

“I’m good also oppa.”

“Let’s go out here.” he said.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“At the park. I want some fresh air.”

“Okay” I smile shyly.

While walking. He put his jacket on my shoulder and he holds my hand I was shocked didn’t know what to say so I look at him. Oh my. This is my lucky day.

“You look cold so it’s better to use my jacket right? You better bring jacket wherever you go. It’s winter.” He said with a worried face.

MC2: Ah his so sweet.

MC3: He looks so gentleman too. They really look good together.

“Gomawo oppa”

I know I like him but I don’t know why I feel this way. His future girlfriend will be so lucky.

“What are you thinking?”

“Oh oppa nothing. So since it’s our first day. What will be our terms of endearment?”

“haha still need that?”

“Yes ofcourse oppa.”

“So what do you want me to call you?”

“I’m shy oppa.”

“haha it’s okay. Whatever it is.”

“I want you to call me princess. Is it okay?”

“sure my princess.”

My face blushed. Gosh hoping this to be real.

“and call me your king okay?”

“Wayo? Why king oppa? Why not prince?”

“Just call me king. hehe no more question princess.”

“Arasso my king.” I smile widely.

MC1: The king and the princess maybe because his a lot older than her that’s why.

MC4: Maybe. The MC’s laughed.

 

-Krystal POV:-

King and princess? So corny. In their first day so much skinship, hate you choi.

“Hey baby? Look so jealous huh?” Luna said.

“No unnie.”

“Don’t take that serious krysie okay? I was experiencing that before. They need that for the show.” Vic umma said.

“Neh umma. I understand, but why they look like so close in just one day and so many skinship already?”

“hahaha baby you know that they know each other for 1 year already so it’s normal.” Amber said.

“And another thing. They have their corny endearment. King and princess DaaaahhhH!!!”

“haha It’s actually sweet.” Ssul said.

They look on their left side when they hear a knock from the door.

“Who’s visitor is this?” vic umma asked.

“I don’t know.” Ssul, me and luna said.

Luna hurriedly open the door and smile widely looking at me.

“You have visitor baby.”

I look up and see minho oppa smiling at me. I snob him. I’m still mad.

“Hey baby, what’s your problem?” he asked.

“Let’s go guys. Let’s leave them.” Vic umma said.

“Thank you noona.” Oppa said.

“What do you want?” I asked.

“Are you mad?” he asked.

“No.”

“So why are you like that? Is it about the show?”

I didn’t say anything and just looking in opposite way.

“Baby, I don’t know why are you mad but forgive me.” He immediately hug me, I want to release but he hug me tight.

“Why so many skinship in your first day huh? And why king and princess? I thought I’m your princess.”

He pinched my nose and smile brightly.

“Childish act again baby? Okay I will answer your question. First? Skinship? I don’t think there is a lot of skinship it’s just holding hands and the PD said that to me so I do it. Another thing is she really feel cold and being her friend ofcourse I care for her. Why king and princess? Don’t you know that you’re my queen? She’s just a princess. King will never be partner to a princess. King is for the Queen okay?” He explained.

“I’m still mad. She’s more beautiful than me.” I exclaimed.

“haha you’re the most beautiful girl in the world for me baby.”

“Beautiful? Just for you.”

“Why? You want a lot of people want you to be their most beautiful girl? Hey you’re mine.”

“Haha you’re mine too. So don’t ever act like sweet to her without the camera or I will kill you.”

“hahahahaha jealous brat. My baby is so jealous.”

“By the way you already have a ship name don’t you know that?”

“What is it?”

“It’s Mintzu”

“Oh it’s so cute, but minstal is cuter.”

“By the way why are you here? Don’t you know the agreement oppa?”

“haha it’s okay baby. I already ask Sir for permission and he said yes.”

“Really oppa? Wow that’s great.”

“Yes. And the good news is he can let us see each other inside the company. But still we can’t tell them that were dating. We need to act like a sunbae and dongsae if there are other people.”

“It’s okay oppa, as long as we see each other. I’m contented.”

“Neh baby, go to sleep and I’m going”

“Neh oppa, Take care and goodnight.”

I kiss him and he kissed me back.

“Goodnight baby” He hugged me before leaving.

I wave my hand and smile. “Goodnight Oppa.”