Sulli’s true feelings for Minho and Taemin’s true feeling for sulli

Minho and Krystal Love Story

-Taemin POV:-

This is it Taemin. It’s now or never. Hwaiting!

“Ssul?”

“Yes oppa?”

“I was thinking if I can invite you on a dinner?”

I was waiting for her reply. She look shock at first then smile lightly. I feel relieved.

“What for oppa?” she asked.

“Well you will know if you accept my invitation.”

“Then I will accept it.” She smile widely.

I smile widely too. It’s not that hard like what I think.   

“Really?”

“Yes. Fetch me around 9PM. Is that okay? We have schedule the whole day.”

“Are you sure? We can move that when you’re not busy anymore.”

“It’s okay. Tomorrow were leaving.”

“Where?”

“We have 1 week tour in japan.”

“Oh really? Then okay I’ll fetch you later before 9. What time is your flight tomorrow?” I asked.

“Early in the morning oppa.”

“Let’s go ssul we need to be in the set in an hour.” Amber said.

“Neh unnie.” She wave at me and leave.

I texted minho hyung to get ssul’s number. He immediately replied. I send her a text message.

-Sulli POV:-

Thank god rehearsal done, guesting done next will be our photo shoot. I’m bored, all of them are sleeping. I grab my bag and get my phone when I saw a message from unknown number. I open it immediately.

“From +80*********: Hi ssul, it’s me taem. Well we both know each other for a long time but we didn’t exchange number yet. I was wondering why? I think because I’m shy. By the way I texted you to inform that can I just visit you in your dorm tonight? Let’s have dinner some other time outside. I’ll bring food later. I just want you to take your rest because of your full schedule. Hope I didn’t disturb you. Thanks.”

I blushed and my heart jumps from happiness. He’s so caring and sweet. Omo do I like him? But it’s too fast. And I still like minho oppa. I don’t know why but I can’t forget him. I glance beside me, krysie look so pretty while sleeping. I’m sorry krysie for loving oppa secretly. I promise to let go of him from now on. My tears run down on my face. Why I can’t forget him? Everytime I look at him and everytime his with krysie my heart really hurts. It’s really hard to hide what you really feel. I wipe my tears when krysie’s phone rang. She woke up and answered the call.

“Yoboseyo.”

“………………”

“Neh oppa?” well ofcourse I didn’t hear what oppa said in the other line.

“………………”

“Yes I will take care of myself. Yes you too. That’s it?”

“………………”

“Neh, I love you too Choi.”

“………………”

Ouchh. Am I really destined to be hurt? Or forever hurt?

“Oh ssul. Not sleepy? We still have 30 minutes to sleep.” Krysie said.

 “I can’t sleep baby.” I fake a smile not because I’m plastic but because I don’t want her to know that I’m not okay.

“Oh okay. I’ll sleep again.”

“Neh.” I smile and she closed her eyes again to sleep. I start typing message for taemin oppa.

“To +80*********: Hi oppa. Yeah right, hehe. Why we don’t have number of each other? I’m wondering too. Hehe. By the way that’s sweet of you. Then visit me later at 8PM. Thanks too.”

In just a minute I received a message from him again. I saved his number in my contact.

“From Taem oppa: Did you eat snacks? It’s 4PM already. Hope I’m beside you so that I can take care of you. What food do you want later? Name it and I will buy it. Hahaha. See you later. Shinee members are going to Jeju tomorrow except Minho hyung and Onew hyung. They both have schedule. I’ll text you later. Take care.”

I smile widely after reading his text message. He’s really sweet and caring.

“What’s of the wide smile ssul?” Luna unnie asked.

“I…I just..watch a video.. Yeah a video. It’s so funny.”

“Oh. We arrived already. Wake krysie and Amber.” She said.

“Neh unnie. Hey krysie, amber unnie wake up.”

“Oh were here already.” Amber unnie said.

“I’m still sleepy.” Krysie said.

“Pali guys.” I said.

After 3 hours of the shoot were now heading in SM building because Sir Soo Man wants to meet us.

In his office.

“Well ladies have a sit.”

“Thank you Sir.” We all said.

“Well I have news for all of you. You’re all lucky.”

“Really? What’s the news sir?” vic umma asked.

“Well since you’re the first to ask then I’ll tell your good news. You’re offering a movie in china”

“Omo umma.” I said.

Vic umma didn’t say anything but looking in her eyes she look shocked and happy.

“Then sulli since you’re over acted I will tell you the good news. You already talk to Director Kang right? Then he said you already accept the project, good news for you, Etude offering you a 2 years contract for them.”

“Wah really Sir? That’s great.”

“Wow congrats ssul.” Luna said.

“Then luna since you congratulate her I will say your good news too. Hansan Musical Team offered you to be the 2nd lead cast in their musical show.”

“That was great luna.” Vic umma said.

“Omo really? That was great.” She said.

“Next will be Amber. Music Core offered you to be their MC for the whole year.”

“Wah that’s nice. I will accept that Sir.”

“Good. Then you krystal, I’m sure you will be happy hearing this. You offered a drama role, a second lead but a big project alongside Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye. The Elite Teenagers.”

“Mwo? Really? Minho sunbae and Park Shin Hye sunbae. I will accept that too Sir.”

“But be ready because your boyfriend Minho will be on that drama too.”

“Huh?” Krysie look shock.

“Well I guess Minho didn’t say you yet. His second lead role too.”

“But you sure about this Sir? I mean, we in the same project?”

“Yes. You two look good together and you obey everything I said so for your reward, I’ll let you date anytime but make sure to be careful. And remember you’re lucky because after your drama with Rain and L, you will start doing drama with the Elite cast.”

They’ll be together in a drama? Wow that so nice. I’m happy for her but why it hurts me a lot? And Sir Soo Man finally approved their relationship. I’m happy for them. I’m really happy for them. Maybe this is the time for me to really let go.

 “Wow. I’m happy for you and for Minho baby. Finally.” Vic umma said.

“Well girls you forgot me. I’m still here.” He laugh and congratulate us.

“Sorry Sir.” We all said and bow 90 degrees.

“haha okay. You can go and continue the celebration.”

“Neh. Thank you Sir.” All said.