The truth

Minho and Krystal Love Story

-Onew POV:-

“What time will Minho and hyung arrive?” Key asked.

“I don’t know yet. Let’s start the rehearsal guys.” I command.

After the rehearsal we went to the restaurant to eat when I bump into someone.

“Hey wa….” I cut my words when I saw the person.

“Oh I’m sorry.” She said.

“Ahjumma?”

“Do I know you?”

“It’s me Lee Jinki.”

“Oh Jinki? How are you? You look good.”

“Yeah thank you. Ahm Can we talk?” I said because I really want to talk to her.

“Oh Okay.” I saw in her eyes that she’s hesitant.

I asked my members if I can separate our table with them for awhile and they nodded. We sat at the corner of the resto opposite side on my members table.

“So How are you ahjumma? Long-time no see.”

“Oh yeah. I’m fine? Direct to the point jinki. You want to know about Ellie right?” She look sad and I look at her teary eyed. I was worried and nervous. I just nodded.

“Hey ahjumma why are you crying?” I asked nervously.

“She passed away Jinki.” I was shocked and froze. Didn’t know what to do? The girl that I love? The girl that always in my mind was gone?

“Jinki sorry for not telling you this. She said not to tell you. She wants you to be happy, she wants you to find someone who will take care of you forever.” My tears start to fall hearing those words. She’s gone? Am I dreaming?

“Jinki. Remember when she said that she’s leaving? 3 weeks before she said her goodbye to you we discover that she’s suffering from stage 3 locamia. We bring her in the US for the therapy and she said that she wants to say goodbye to you first cause she will know that sooner she’ll die. 3 months after we leave she died, Your name is the last word she said. She wants to keep this as a secret forever but it’s your right to know this. 9 years has passed but still I feel the pain in my heart. All her sacrifices and the pain in her heart? Everytime I remember that, I cried. She loves you more than herself jinki.”

I still froze and didn’t know what to say. I want to shout, I want to punch myself, I want to die. How can I let her go that easy? She’s so unfair. She’s really unfair. Why she didn’t let me take care of her. She sacrifice everything just for me? She wants me not to be hurt because she thinks she will die soon? Is she think I don’t love her that much? I want to take care of her. I want to see her. My tears continue to fall. Ahjumma hold my both hands.

“Jinki. Please be strong. She wants you to be happy. Please make yourself happy just like what she wants.” She wipe my tears and said goodbye. But before she leave I grab her wrist and hugged her.

“Ahjumma, she’s so unfair. She’s really unfair. How can she…” She cut my words and wipe my tears.

“Sssshhhh. Don’t cry anymore okay? Please be happy for her. Smile first before I leave so I can tell her that you’re okay now.” She smiles at me and I smile back.

After she leaved my members approach me. They asked me something but I can’t hear. All I think now is the only girl I loved is gone. She’s gone. I feel like someone punch me and…..

-Jonghyun POV:-

We’re having fun teasing key when I glance at Onew hyung’s table. I saw him crying.

“Look at Onew hyung. Is he crying?” I asked.

“What are they talking hyung? Why Onew hyung is crying?” Taemin asked.

“Onew hyung? The most emotionless people I’ve ever known? What’s with him?”

“Ahjumma is leaving, let’s approach him.” I said.

“Hey hyung what’s the problem?” Taemin asked.

“Hyung are you okay?” I asked, he didn’t look at us.

“Hyung? Do..” Key cut his words when we saw him fell on the ground.

“Hyung.” Taemin asked. We bring him in the car.

We’re all worried of him. As per the doctor he said that he maybe tired and really need some rest. We decided to leave him at his room.

“Do you know the girl she’s talking earlier?” Key asked.

“I don’t know.” Taemin said.

“Me too.” I said.

-Onew POV:-

I feel pain in my head. I open my eyes and see that I’m already in my bed. What happened? I suddenly remember what happened earlier. Am I dreaming?

I open the door of my room and saw that my members are all in the leaving room. Minho is also there. They look so worried and serious.

“You’re already awake, finally!” Key said.

“What happened?” I asked.

“Don’t you remember what happened earlier hyung?” Taemin asked.

“The…” Jonghyun cut my words.

“You, with the ahjumma earlier. What happened?” Hearing those words means that I’m not dreaming. I froze for awhile and before I could speak minho hugs me.

“What hyung? Did you see her?” Well minho knows everything about my past. I didn’t tell him at first but he hears me crying while saying Ellie’s name.

“No Minho.”

“Then who did you see?” Minho asked again.

“Yah some secrets that we don’t know?” Key complained.

“Yah stop that hyung.” Taemin said to key.

I walk away and go to my room.

-Minho POV:-

“Yah come back here.” Key said.

“Yah. I’ll go there. We will tell you what happened later okay? I will talk to him first.” Minho said.

I open his room and I saw him lying on his bed crying.

“Hyung. What happened?”

He hugged me immediately.

“Hyung what happened. Can you please tell me?” I asked.

“She’s gone minho.”

“What hyung I didn’t understand.”

“She’s dead. 3 months after we broke up.”

“Huh? But.” He cut my words.

“I thought she broke up with me because she can’t handle long distance relationship but I’m wrong ming. She’s sick that time and I’m so d*mn idiot not to know it. I’m such a d*mn b**ch.” He cries more while saying those words.

“She’s so unfair. She hides everything to me. Why? She thinks I can be happy without her? Atleast gave me a chance. She’s so unfair ming. She’s really unfair.” He shouts.

“Hyung I know it’s hard. I know that until now you still love her.”

“I can’t ming. Why it is so hard to forget. Now that she’s already dead? UNFAIR! That’s the word I want to tell her.”

“Hyung please calm down. Take a rest and remember our concert okay?”

“Neh thanks ming.” He hugged me and I hug him back. I close the door in his room in silent.

I know it’s hard for him to accept this. Specially he wants to be with her again. In worst part he found out that she’s dead. Our poor hyung. Hope he’ll recover soon.

“Yah Minho, what happened to onew hyung?” Key asked.

“I will tell you everything when his ready okay?” I said.

“But how dare him not to tell us…” Taemin cut Key words.

“Hyung. Can you please shut up? Can’t you see onew hyung is suffering from pain now. Can you atleast wait for the right time? We don’t know the story so stop complaining!” He shout and leave the 3 of us in the kitchen.

“Aisshh key.” Jonghyun hyung said.

“Okay okay. Let’s have some rest first.” I said.