Yuri is in danger

Minho and Krystal Love Story

-Minho POV:-

I’m sitting on the sofa when my phone vibrates.

“Yuri?” I murmured.

I answer the phone.

“Yoboseyo.”

“Good evening sir. This is from LAPreeda Police station.” I cut his words because I didn’t understand English much so I hurried to Key’s room.

“Wait for awhile, I’m Korean. I just ask for help.” I was nervous, what happened to yuri?

“Okay sir.”

“Key wake up. Help me here. Polica station call me using Yuri’s number.”

“Okay wait.” Key grab the phone.

“Hello.” He said.

“Good evening sir. This is from LAPreeda Police station.”

“Yes?” Key looks nervous too. He press the loud speak button.

“I saw that this number is the last number the patient dialled.”

“Direct to the point sir what happened?” He said impatiently.

“Key what did he say?” I asked still nervous.

“Okay. The girl named Yuri Kwon had an accident, her car bump in a trailer truck. She’s in the hospital right now.”

“On the hospital? What happen to her?” I asked in panic.

“Please gave us the address of the hospital.”

“Okay. Cate Medical Hospital, St. Anthony Village, blah, blah, blah…”

“Okay thank you.”

Call Ended.

“Ming. Yuri is in the hospital. She bumps in the track. Let’s go there.”

I froze for awhile and hurriedly change my shirt and follow key in the car.

“Ming. Everything will be fine.”

“It’s my entire fault key.”

“Yah stop that Ming.”

“Nurse we’re here for Yuri kwon. What’s her room number?”

“It’s Room 822 Sir.”

“Ok thanks.” We said.

We hurriedly run in her room but no one is there.

“Where is the patient here?” Key asked.

“She’s still in the operation room. Are you the family?”

“We’re her friends.” I said.

“Please make this a secret for awhile. She’s an artist in Korea. We need some privacy first.” Key said.

“Okay don’t worry.” Nurse said.

I sat on the ground froze. Why I didn’t drive her in her hotel? I’m so idiot.

Key patted my shoulder.

“Ming, I know it’s hard but please be strong. I know she’s still important to you and she’s also important to me. It’s not your fault Ming.”

I didn’t say anything. My hands are in my face hiding my face. Key already call manager hyung to help us and Sir Soo Man already talk to her parents and they will arrived here tomorrow morning.

3 Hours later when the doctor approach us.

“Doc how was she?” Key asked. I’m still in froze but I’m listening in their conversation.

“The girl is lucky. She bumps so hard in the truck base on the police statement. Well her left shoulder broke and her head is bleeding but thank god it’s not an internal bleeding. The operation in her bruised is successful. But I doubt she’ll recover soon. It will take a month before she’ll recover.”

Hearing those words makes me a little relieved. How can I face her? It’s all because of me.

“Thank you doc.” Key said.

“The problem is her shoulder. We will check that first after an hour. Where is the parent?” Doc said.

“I already called them. They will arrive soon.”

“Okay. We will check the patient again. Please stay calm, everything will be okay.” Doctor reassures us.

“Thanks Doc.” The doctor leave us and find her way in the operating room.

“Ming did you hear that? Everything will be okay.” he said.

“If I insist to drive her home. It won’t happen.” I said.

“Minho it’s not your fault. Stay here, I will call our members.”

After 6 hours the doctor said that the operation is fully successful. Her parents are already here and were now going back to the dorm for the preparation of our concert. I don’t want to leave here until I saw her but I need to prepare for our concert.

I finally set aside thinking of her for awhile and focus on our concert. And after the concert I hurriedly change and go to the parking lot. I drive a car and go to the hospital. When I arrived I finally saw her, peacefully sleeping. I feel pain in my heart seeing some bruise in her face, bandage in her head and shoulder and the scratch in her hand. I can’t stand seeing her like this. I came closer and sit beside her. I hold her left hand while staring at her. Her parents left us for awhile.

“I’m sorry.” I whisper in her ear.

I will wait until she woke up. After a few hours I feel her hand holding my hand. I look at her and she looks in pain. I call the doctor and after an hour of checking she’s finally awake. She’s suffering from pain in her head. The Doctor gave her some pain killer to atleast lessen the pain she feel. She’s now peacefully sleeping.

My member’s flight is today. I cancelled my flight to take care of her. I’m still waiting for her so that we can talk before I leave.

I fall asleep and awake when I feel someone patting my hair. I look up and saw yuri.

“You’re already awake? How’s your head? Is it okay?” She smile at me tenderly.

“I’m fine Minho. Don’t worry.” She reassures me.

“I’m sorry.” That’s the only word I need to say.

‘It’s okay. As long as your here with me. I’ll be fine.” She said.

“I will stay here until you feel good okay?” I smile at her and she smile at me widely.

“Thank you.” She whisper.

“Are you hungry? I will prepare your food.” When I stood up she grab my hand.

“Please don’t leave me.”

“I won’t. I’m just going to get your food okay?”

“But I’m not hungry.”

“You need to eat yul.”

“I miss this.” I froze when I saw tears run down her face.

“Hey, why are you crying?” I wipe her tears.

“I’m sorry Minho.”

“Why are you saying sorry? I’m the one who need to say that.”

“It hurts a lot Minho. I know you’re not going back to me.” More tears run down her face.

“Hey, please don’t be like that.” I said. I feel a lot of pain in my heart.

“Can we atleast be bestfriend?” She said.

“Ofcourse we can yul.” I smile at her and wipe her tears. I hugged her and whisper in her ears a many sorry.

After an hour, I get my phone in my pocket. I was going to call Krystal when her name prompt in my phone. She’s calling. I click the answer button.

“Yoboseyo.” I said.

 “Hi oppa. What time is your flight? I saw your members are all here but when I asked them they say that I better call you.” D*mn I forgot to tell her about Yuri.

“I’m still here baby. I will tell you something. Yuri had an accident. Well baby she’s fine already and I’m here to take care of her. Is it okay?”

“Is she fine fully? Please take care of her well oppa. It’s okay.” She said but I hear sadness in her voice.

“Yes she is. But I’m waiting until she will discharge in the hospital.”

“Oh okay. I’m hanging up this call oppa.”

“Wait baby.” I feel guilt. She’s my girlfriend. I need to take care of her but Yuri needs me more this time.

“Neh?” She asked.

“I love you.” I said.

“Okay. We’re going on the beach tonight. A party from the success of first airing of our drama.” Why I feel jealous hearing that. Maybe because L is there.

“Okay. Just take care of yourself okay?”

“Krysie L is here already.” I hear vic noona said in the other line.

“So he fetch you?” I asked in a harsh tone.

“Yeah. He insist since were on the same way.” She said.

“Oh really? Well enjoy.”

“Okay. Bye.”

I was going to tell her something when she ended the call. What’s with her? How can she accept his proposal of fetching her?

 

 

Hi Guys, sorry for the late update. I was just busy on work. 

I will tell you something guys. I'm a little bit sad. It looks like some of you doesn't like the flow of my story. 

I hope your still following my story. I think i have 7 more chapters left since i'm also busy on "You've change everything in me" story.

Please do support my stroy. Thank you!!!!