Feelings

Minho and Krystal Love Story

-Minho POV:-

Weeks past:

I feel a bit pain in my back so I decided to walk around when someone bump me.

“Hey I’m sorry” I looked at him/her.

“Yuri noona?” I said.

“Oh minho, how are you? Can we talk?” She said, actually I want to say no but she look so sad so I nodded.

“So how are you? With her?

“With whom? Who’s her?” I rolled my eyes.

“You and Krystal Minho. You’re together already right?

“We..well.. Noona, Yes.”

I’m shocked seeing her crying. I feel some pain in my heart. I hugged her. I don’t want to see her crying.

“Hey. Don’t cry, why are you crying?” I asked.

“Minho come back to me. I love you.” She tried to kiss me, but I push her lightly.

“I’m sorry noona. You break up with me right? Yes I love you for almost 7 years but it changed a lot when you broke up with me.” I explained.

“But you still love me right? Do I still have a part in your life. If there is just a little bit please come back to me.” She kneeled and I pull her and hug her.

“Noona, I’m sorry. I’m sorry for everything. You will always be part of my life, I still love you but she loves me so much and I love her too. I’m sorry.”

“I love you more than you know minho. Okay, I know you love her more than me. Can we be atleast friend?” she wipes her tears and smiled at me.

“Ofcourse noona. I’m going take care and I’m sorry.”

She just smiled but I know looking in her eyes that she hurts so much.

Why she’s doing this to me? She left me, broke up with me and now she want me back? I still love her but I love krystal more. Is it a sin to love two girls? I feel like I cheated on krystal but I know in my heart that she is the one. She’s the one I want to spend the rest of my life.

Somehow I feel a bit pain in my heart. My life depends on her for almost 7 years but it changed a lot when krystal confess. I love her more than anything in this world. She gave me strength. I feel like I’m the luckiest man in the world.

 While continue walking around I saw krystal laughing with a guy. I raised my eyebrow and walk towards them.

“Hey” I greeted them Krystal looked shocked.

“Hi..hi Op..pa.” krystal greeted.

“hyung” the guy said.

“Why you looked both surprise? Something wrong here?” I asked

 “Oh no hyung. Were just surprised that you’re here.”

 “Why you’re here hyung by the way?” he asked.

“Oh me? I just walk around because my back is in pain. I need an exercise.” I said but my eyes on her.

“Oh okay hyung.”

“By the way I’m going guys. I’m sorry to interrupt you. Annyeong!”

“Oppa?” she shout.

“Yes?” I said.

Sehun looked at us. Krystal run towards me and held my hand back to sehun.

“Wayo?” I asked.

“Oppa, by the way minho is my boyfriend.” She said proudly.

Sehun was so shocked. His mouth formed an “O”.

“Oh.. I don’t know hyung I’m sorry”

 “Krys…” before I could finish my sentence krystal landed me a kiss on my lips.

“Oh Oh.. I’ts rated SPG guys. Haha I’m going enjoy”

“Sehun ssi?”

“Yes Krys?”

“Do me a favor? Please don’t tell this to anyone okay?”

He nodded and leave us both.

“Yah baby, why did you tell him?”

“Because I know you’re jealous and I don’t want you to be jealous. We laugh hard earlier because….” Before she ended her explanation I landed my lips in her lips.

“haha baby it’s okay. I trust you. I’m happy that you tell him that you’re mine. Earlier I want to punch him but since I trust you so I control myself.

“But is your back okay oppa?” she asked.

“A little bit pain.”

“Do you want me to massage this?” holding minho’s back.

“Aniyo. It’s okay baby. If you massage me I don’t know what I’m going to do next so no for now.” I said nervously.

Her face becomes red. She look so shy. I pinch her nose.

“You’re so cute baby.” I said.

“Yah oppa. Don’t make me embarrass.”

“Why? I didn’t say anything wrong. Hahahaha I love you baby. I’ll respect you, you know that right?”

 

“haha Neh, I love you too oppa.”