Back to normal

Minho and Krystal Love Story

-Minho POV:-

“I’m sorry baby. I just… I’m sorry” I was shocked to say that words.

“Don’t you ever say that to me again. How dare you huh? After all this years you think I’m flirting with other guy? Excuse me minho, I never do that. You know how much I love you right how…” I cut her words and hugged her tight.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to say that. It’s just that I’m so jealous.”

She tried to release the hug but the more she wants to release the hug the more I tighter my hands on her waist. She finally pulled away when she bite my shoulder.

“Ouch”

“What do you think you’re doing huh? I can’t breathe minho.”

“I’m sorry baby. Please forgive me.”

“Okay I will forgive you, but this is the last time you will say flirt to me or I will leave you and broke up with you.”

“I’m sorry please. That’s not true. You’re not flirt. I’m just jealous.”

“What do you want to tell huh?”

“I was planning to take a 3 day vacation.”

“Oh really? Without my permission?”

“Yeah. Because you need to come with me.”

“What?” her eyes widened.

“You’re coming with me.”

“But…”

“No buts soojung. It’s the time we need to spend time together. Just the two of us.”

“But how can we do that?” she said.

“I already talk to Sir Soo Man and he approved it.”

“How come you get his approval?”

“Trust me baby. It’s his gift for both of us for doing good.”

“I can’t believe this. It’s impossible. I know there is something wrong?”

“There is no wrong soojung. Trust me don’t you?”

“I trust you oppa but I’m just wondering why he approved it.”

“I ask him first because I really miss you, at first he said no but in an hour of pleasing him he said yes and he said sorry for causing us pain, he grant my wish as an apology. So don’t worry baby. I own you for 3 days okay?”

Tears run down her face. I wiped her tears and kiss her forehead.

“Don’t cry baby.”
“I’m happy oppa. And I’m yours ever since we started dating.”

“Yes you’re mine and I’m yours. I love you baby.”

“I love you too oppa.”

“And forgive me for saying that your flirt okay? I didn’t mean it and please trust me. I’m just jealous.”

“Neh oppa, I know you’re just angry and forgive me too for slapping you okay?”

“haha I deserved that baby. You go outside first I will follow you in a minute okay?”

“neh oppa.” She went outside and I’m waiting in 5 minutes to go outside also.

-Nickhun POV:-

I need to talk to vic. I was jealous seeing her with wooyoung. Why I need to feel this way. Why she look so happy with him? I can’t take this anymore. I slowly approached her.

“Hi” She look at me with confusion.

“Yes?” she said look like shock.

“I just want to talk to you alone if it’s okay?”

“Oh I’m sorry. I’m still talking to wooyoung, is it important?”

“Oh it’s not that important…” wooyoung cut my words.

“It’s okay vic. Let’s talk about it later. Maybe he wants to say something right khun?”

“Neh, Thank you” I smiled at him.

“Okay.” vic said.

Wooyoung left them in the couch.

“So what do you want to talk?” vic said.

“I just want to formally apologize for what I’ve done.”

“That’s it? You’re forgiven nickhun. I already forgot that.”

“Oh… Okay, I hope your happy now.”

“Yes I am. Thank you for letting me go.”

“So that’s why you’re happy?”

“Not actually. I just realized that were not really compatible. I’m too understanding just like you. Were in the same track.” She smile happily.

“I don’t understand you.”

“haha well our relationship is such a boring one. We both understand each other, we didn’t argue and we didn’t get jealous because we really trust each other, maybe that’s why you need space before.”

“Who told you that I never get jealous? You think I’m happy with my decision? I’m not vic, I was jealous looking at you laughing with other guy. I was jealous vic.”

“Please lower you’re voice. I don’t want scandals.”

“Can we talk outside?”

“I’m sorry but I’m done with you.”

She leave me. She forget me already. I’m in idiot!

-Vic POV:-

I left him and went to the bathroom, I wipe my tears running down my face. I don’t want him to see me like this. I’m sorry khun, I still love you but you’re the one who push me away. I can’t be with you again.

After a minute. I fixed myself and went out the bathroom. I saw wooyoung oppa looking at me. He approached me.

“Hey vic. Where have you been?”

“Oh I just went to the bathroom.”

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah I’m fine. I’m not feeling well. I should go home.”

“Okay, I will accompany you.”

“No it’s okay.”

“I insist.”

“Arasso”

I look up at my members then I saw luna.

“Luna, I’m going back to our dorm. I’m not feeling well. Please just tell them that I’m leaving okay?”

“Umma I will accompany you.”

“It’s okay baby. Wooyoung will accompany me. Take care and enjoy okay?” I wave and smile.

-Nickhun POV:-

I saw vic left the dorm with wooyoung. Where are they going?

“Khun, are you done eating?” Onew asked.

“Neh, Waeyo?”

“I’m going to buy ice cream. You want to join with me? I just saw you alone here.”

“Okay. I was just thinking of something.”

“Is it something or someone? I know about you and vic. Let’s go.”

“mwo?” I follow him.

“haha vic is my bestfriend if you don’t know.”

“Bestfriend? She didn’t mention that to me.”

“haha well ofcourse she didn’t want to tell that to others.”

“Huh? Why?”

“She’s my ex-girlfriend.”

I was shocked in his confession.

“haha you look shock. Well we didn’t consider ourselves as lover after we broke up. We decided just to be friends. Ask me why.”

“Why?”

“Because we’re both the same in many things.”

“We also have many similarities. Maybe that’s why.”

“I don’t think that’s the main thing. I know you love her just like she loves you. It’s just the temptation khun, it’s just a trial for both of you. You better tell vic your true feelings before she forgot you. If you still love her, tell her. I know vic very well khun.”

Yeah Onew is right. I still love her and I want to win her back. I will call her later.

-Dahyun POV:-

This is my time. Why that sulli always beside taemin oppa, is she like her? I approach him while sulli talking to jonghyun ssi.

“Hi Oppa” I greeted him.

“Oh hi dahyun. Long-time no talk.” He said and smile brightly.

“I was going to approach you earlier but you have a guard.”

“What do you mean?”

“haha just kidding oppa. So how’s life?”

“Well were really busy. How about you guys? Your comeback are pretty amazing.”

“really oppa?” I smile widely.

“Ofcourse.”

“So who’s your favorite member?”

“haha you want to know. All of you are great.” He patted my hair. My face becomes red.

-Sulli POV:-

I was talking to jonghyun oppa when I saw that dahyun approaching taemin oppa, Why I feel irritated. They’re talking happily. Am I jealous? No sulli you’re not. You like minho oppa right? Yeah even though krysie and oppa are dating I still love him. I didn’t tell this to anyone, I’m crazy right? I don’t know. This is what we call first love never dies, but well I’m happy with krysie and I already accept it. Is it a crime to love my bestfriends boyfriend? I think no. aaissshh stop thinking sulli. Focus on other things okay? I glance at taemin oppa and that girl, he patted her hair, are they close? I don’t care if they are.

“Ssul?” Jonghyun oppa said.

“Neh oppa? What did you say again?”

“haha are you listening ssul? I was asking if you have time tomorrow?”

“Why?”

“Don’t look at me like that ssul. I’m not going to ask you on a date, excuse me.”

“haha yah oppa!”

“It’s about sehun.”

“What about sehun?”

“It’s his birthday and I want you to come with me tomorrow.”

“Why me?”

“haha I want you to be his surprise gift.”

“What? You think I’m a thing to be a gift?”

“Chill ssul. I mean surprise guest. You know how much she likes you right?”

“Then?”

“Yah jinri” he calls me with my real name.

“Don’t call me like that. Only minho oppa is allow to call me that name.”

“Don’t tell me you still love him.”

“Ofcourse not!” I immediately deny.

“haha so are you coming with me tomorrow? Taemin and key are their also.”

When I heard taemin oppa’s name I immediately nodded. Ssul what are you thinking again?

-Minho POV:-

I was looking around and saw krystal sleeping in key’s shoulder. Is she okay? I approach her.

“Key is she okay?”

“Yes she is. The party is almost done. I can take care of her, lead them to the front door.”

“Okay I’ll be back.”

I went to the living room.

“Hey guys thank you for coming tonight. To my members thank you for helping me on this to my wife’s members and to hyungs thank you and for my fx sisters thank you all.”

“Yes. Thank you for participating everyone. I’m so happy to meet my husband’s members and friends. Thank you.” Tzuyu said.