Epilogue - We Really Got Married!

Blue Ethereal Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

EPILOGUE
We Really Got Married!

 

 

Author’s POV

A Mercedes Benz stopped right in front of an entrance to a famous restaurant that evening when dinner time was approaching. Sehun rushed out from the driver seat and went to the passenger to quickly open the door. Jiyeon then stepped out from the car once Sehun helped opening the door for her.

“You really don’t have to do that Sehun.” Jiyeon said on their way into the restaurant.

“I insist.” Sehun answered.

“I know you’re a gentleman without you having to do that for me.”

“Really? How do you know?” Sehun curled a naughty smile while Jiyeon just slapped his arm as a reply.

A waiter assisted them to a room and as soon as they entered the room, they were welcomed by a sophisticated-looking older woman. Jiyeon went to hug her while Sehun shook his hand with her later. Jiyeon’s eyes shined as she noticed a round table filled with a lot of foods and side dishes. The woman then offered them to take a seat while she also sat down. As soon as they settled, she began talking.

“It feels great to be able to see you guys here, together. I haven’t heard from you guys for months and the breakup news did give me a shock, but the wedding news give me even more shock.”

“We also haven’t heard from you since we quitted WGM. I can say that you play a part in this relationship, PD Lim. We might just remain fellow celebrities if you didn’t cast us back then, although of course Sehun forced his way in instead of getting casted normally.” Jiyeon told.

“Yes. You make it possible for me PD Lim. You gave me the midnight movie’s tickets right? You’re jjang!” Sehun gave PD Lim thumbs up which made her chuckled at his cuteness.

“You guys also helped me a lot by being in the show. Now people know that the show is not always virtual. There’s a specific reason too why I arranged this dinner meeting.” PD Lim explained.

“Oh really? Why does this make me nervous?” Jiyeon said.

“I read every single comment in articles regarding you guys. I’m not being creepy I’m just being observant. I saw a lot of comments saying they’re curious about your love story. So I make a paperwork for a documentary show about your love story and your actual wedding. I’m here to ask whether you’re willing to make this one-time-show happen?”

“Whoa sounds great. Pretty sure Sehun wanted to let people know how he first met me because it’s hilarious.” Jiyeon laughed as she was reminded of the old times.

“Yeah sounds fun but… wouldn’t this bring us hate? They might accuse to be thirsty for publicity.” Sehun voiced out his concern.

“I’m concern about that too Sehun. But when I think back, it’s great to have a documentary about our amazing love story right? We can recapture our memories and keep them in the documentary show. How amazing is that?!” Jiyeon began excitingly clapping her hand while sending a meaningful gaze to Sehun.

“Alright then. Everything for you.” Sehun finally agreed.

“Oh my God I really can’t get over how cute you guys are!” PD Lim then fangirled over them, “Anyways, I’ll inform your agencies about this and send the contract and details later. I’ll also check with your agencies so we can schedule the filming once everything is settled.”

“Weeee I’m so excited!” Jiyeon’s eyes shined as she began imagining a lot of things. Sehun began ruffling Jiyeon’s hair with a loving smile on his face, falling for Jiyeon’s cuteness.

“Eat first guys. You can be all lovey-dovey later.”

 

---------------------------------------

 

 [Maknae Couple Special Show – We Really Got Married!]

Part 1 – Love at first sight!

           

            Sehun was walking down a street alone. He was in a school uniform and was trying to take off his necktie when one of his shirt’s buttons fell onto the ground. He squatted down to pick up the button but something hit his head. A crumpled water bottle fell in front of him so he picked it up while caressing his head. Jiyeon who was also in her school uniform passed by while focusing on her phone. There was an obvious frown on her face.

“E—excuse  me.” Sehun called.

“What?” Jiyeon turned and glared at him.

“Nothing.” Sehun quickly shook his head.

Jiyeon then just walked away, still focusing on her phone while mumbling about something.

 

---

 

Sehun was standing under a tree in front of a high school while observing everyone coming out from the gate. He was tired of waiting and almost gave up. Out of the blue, something fell onto his shoulder which turned out to be a big caterpillar. He was jumping around while urgently trying to shrug the caterpillar off his shoulder.

“I’m sorry but that was funny.” Someone said while giggling. Sehun finally succeeded removing the caterpillar and he was now staring at Jiyeon with total embarrassment. He was speechless as he could only stare at the smiling Jiyeon without any words, “Are you okay?” Jiyeon asked.

“Ah, yes.” Sehun awkwardly nodded.

“By the way, what are you doing here?”

“I’m just resting.”

“Oh I see. Okay, since I’m in a good mood today, I’ll treat you to a delicious hot steamed bun!”

 

---

 

Sehun rushed out from his school right after the class ended and in a few minutes, he arrived in front of the high school near his own school. He was gasping for air as he was panting from running just now. He waited for Jiyeon in front of the school while checking his watch a few times but she couldn’t be seen anywhere. After all students seemed to have left, Jiyeon finally appeared walking out of the gate with her head hung low. Sehun excitedly smiled as the person he’s been waiting finally appeared but that person walked past him without lifting up her face, totally didn’t notice him.

“Is she crying?” Sehun then grabbed Jiyeon’s wrist and dragged her to a park, “I’m sorry, but what’s happening?” He asked.

“I will soon debut in a girl group soon so I have to leave my family and school.”

“Daebak! Are you serious?”

“Do I look like I’m kidding?”

“You can do it!”

“You’re so handsome yourself. Why don’t you go for an audition?”

“Don’t mind me. I as your number one fan will always support you. Jiyeon fighting!”

 

-

MC Leeteuk: Is that really how you guys met?

Sehun: I know it’s rather unbelievable but it really is. It almost feels like fate brought us together. If the bottle she kicked didn’t happen to hit my head, we might not be together today.

Jiyeon: He’s right. I also think so. Actually I myself was surprised when I first met him as an idol because he’s all grown up then, but fortunately I didn’t forget him, my number one fan. *chuckles*

Sehun: Funny thing was she was on different emotions in all those three meetings. First meeting she was angry about something, second meeting she was really happy, and the third meeting she was crying. *Laughs*

Leeteuk: But that was sweet though! I bet none of you thought those events would finally lead to this relationship today.

Jiyeon: You’re right!

Leeteuk: Now I’m curious of your first meeting as celebrities.

Sehun: Sad to say she didn’t actually recognize me during our first meeting, probably because I’m more of a man than a teen anymore haha!

Jiyeon: You’re just so quiet I didn’t notice you then. But yes, you’ve grown up so much that didn’t know it was you until the day you helped me when…

Leeteuk: What is it? When what?

Sehun: Remember that time when T-ara was accused of bullying? Yeah that time Jiyeon was mistreated by a staff so I went to help her.

Jiyeon: It was hard for me then. Everything fell apart too quickly that I felt like giving up. I was so lost and I really thought I’ve lost everything I had been working on since I was young. We were so close to giving up. But I met Sehun and he told me something. He said he believed in me, that he’s my number one fan will always support me. Then I realized I didn’t lose everything. I still had fans and friends supporting me and T-ARA. I can say that it’s not an exaggeration when I say that Sehun is one of the reasons why I’m still here today.

Sehun: I knew how hard she worked her way up back then. I’m a genuine fan and she was really my idol. So it hurt he too when she was treated like that especially over such stupid rumor. Since that moment, I promised myself that I will always help and protect Jiyeon no matter what happen.

Leeteuk: So you really did protect Jiyeon?

Jiyeon: *chuckles* it was rather worrisome at first. I was afraid that he would be affected by my bad image especially when people started associat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter