Thirteen

Blue Ethereal Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thirteen

Author’s POV

            After a short discussion, they finally decided to ride Sehun’s car to their newlywed house. Jiyeon still exclaimed at the car although she had actually seen it before, following the flow as if she didn’t know Sehun that well. As soon as they got in the car, they both waved happily at the camera. Sehun the GPS and began driving following the instruction. To avoid any awkward atmosphere, he started a conversation.

“You’re a year older than me, right?”

 

MC1 : She’s a year older than him? Seriously?

MC2 : Jiyeon looked younger. Maybe because Sehun’s appearance looks mature.

 

“Oh really?” Jiyeon acted dumb to avoid any suspicion from the viewers.

“Yup! I’m not gonna call you noona, since you’re my wife.” Sehun straightforwardly told.

 

MC3 : Ohh he makes it clear that he’s not gonna call her noona.

 

“Well, I wouldn’t mind.” Jiyeon agreed.

“How’s your members’ reaction when they knew you’re joining WGM?” Sehun kept throwing question.

“They be like, aigoo our maknae is getting married already. We’re going to be great in-laws to your husband.” Jiyeon answered while laughing.

“Oh!” Sehun then exclaimed, “The hyungs reacted the same. They kept saying that the maknae is getting married first.”

 

MC1 : Oh so they’re both maknae of the groups.

 

“I think we can call ourselves Maknae Couple.” Jiyeon suggested.

“I think so too! Let’s go with that.” Sehun agreed right away.

 

GUEST3 : Couple name already?

 

“Let’s listen to music. Can I play a song from my phone?” Jiyeon requested. Sehun nodded as he handed the cable to Jiyeon. She connected her phone and played an English song, “I like this song so much. This can be our theme song.”

“What’s the title of this song?” Sehun asked.

“Backstreet Boys’ In A World Like This.” Jiyeon answered.

“I love it already. Let’s make it our theme song!” Sehun declared.

 

MC3 : Wow they even have their own theme song now. And it’s only their first meeting.

 

“Oh, we’re here.” Sehun said as he parked the car in front of a building.

They went out of the car and Sehun helped taking out the stuffs in the boot. When Jiyeon wanted to carry the luggage, he quickly stopped her. He then gave his backpack to Jiyeon, gesturing her to help with it while he took two luggages with him. One of it was Jiyeon’s, and the other one was his. The panelists in the studio exclaimed in unison seeing Sehun being a gentleman. They took the elevator to the fifth floor of the six-levels building. After placing their stuffs in the living room, they first headed to the bedroom. They both wowed in amazement upon seeing the canopy bed with pretty sheer curtain around it.

“So we’re gonna sleep here? It’s so pretty.” Jiyeon happily exclaimed, but rather too frank.

Sehun behind her smiled shyly as he quickly headed away to the kitchen. His face turned red and he began doing a small exercise by stretching and bending his waist.

 

GUEST1 : He’s obviously embarrassed about Jiyeon’s statement!

 

While Sehun was still doing the stretching, Jiyeon entered the kitchen while confusedly staring at Sehun, “Your face is red.” She addressed.

“Oh. It’s because I was exercising.” Sehun explained.

“So suddenly? You’re not as normal as I thought.” Jiyeon deduced, “I’m going to change to something comfortable. Don’t come into the room okay.” Jiyeon demanded before she left. Right after Jiyeon disappeared from his sight, Sehun began caressing his chest.

 

MC1 : He’s shocked!

MC2 : The wife is too blunt and clueless at the same time.

 

            After both of them finished changing, they took a seat on a big couch in the living room bringing a paper with their questions on it. To exchange the questions, they naturally moved closer to each other although the couch was so spacious. There were three questions for each of them. Sehun actually scoffed at Jiyeon’s questions while Jiyeon was reading the question so seriously. Seeing Sehun’s reaction, Jiyeon glared at him and that made Sehun changed his expression to an emotionless one. Sehun then told Jiyeon to answer the questions first, as there were quite normal compared to what Jiyeon had for him.

“What do you think of me?” Jiyeon read the first question Sehun wrote for her, “First of all, I think you’re an awkward but playful type. I was quite surprised at first after knowing that you’re my husband because my first impression on you was that you’re an intimidating type of guy. But the thing I like the most about you is that your bright eye-smile because it’s seriously heartwarming, and oh I like your broad shoulders too.” Jiyeon pointed at Sehun’s shoulders.

“I know right? These shoulders would be perfect as your pi—” Sehun halted his sentence for a few seconds, “Never mind.” He ended.

 

MC1 : He wants to show his affection but he’s too shy!

 

“Second question, who do I like the most among EXO member?” Jiyeon paused for a while, thinking, “I really like Kai because he’s so cool when he’s dancing. But now that you’re my husband, of course I like you the most. Your role in the group is the dancer and maknae, just like me. So for now, you!” Sehun just lightly smiled at Jiyeon’s answer.

 

GUEST2 : He obviously likes the answer.

 

“For the last question, how many children that I want, how many girls and how many boys? Why are you asking me this question?!” Jiyeon shyly yelled before she jokingly slap Sehun’s arms, “I still have to answer right? Only two. One boy and one girl.”

 

MC1 : Sehun is serious!

 

“Let’s begin with your first question. Who are you?” After reading the question out loud, Sehun hid his face behind his palms and his shoulders were vibrating, “Well I’m Oh Sehun, EXO’s precious maknae.” Sehun introduced himself while holding his laugh. The panelist also couldn’t help but to laugh at the question.

“I thought the questions were meant to be asked before we met. Stop laughing please.” Jiyeon dropped down her face, embarrassed.

“Let’s just move on to the second question. I can’t play any instruments, am I weird? Seriously, what kind of question is this?” Sehun asked before he burst out laughing again.

“I’m just curious.” Jiyeon answered while pouting.

“Okay okay but you’re not weird. There are many people who also can’t play instruments. But you can always learn. The last question, are you sensitive about your sleep? Because I tend to kick the people next to me.” Sehun stopped for almost a minute as he stared at the floor without moving.

 

MC2 : I think he’s being shy again.

 

Sehun finally lifted up his face and shortly answered the question, “I’m cool.”

“Your face is so red. It looks like you’re burning. Are you sick?” Being a clueless girl, Jiyeon placed her palm on Sehun’s forehead to check his temperature.

“I’m okay, don’t worry.” Sehun said before he began acting restless.

“You’re weird.” Jiyeon addressed, and Sehun stopped moving at once.

 

GUEST1 : Park Jiyeon you’re so dense!

MC3 : He was being shy and Jiyeon thought he was sick okay this is funny!

 

---

 

EXO Sehun & T-ARA Jiyeon We Got Married first episode aired. “We are Maknae Couple!” Will they do alright as the new WGM couple?

1. [+2,980, -766] I watched the episode. It’s either Sehun’s acting is too good or he likes Jiyeon for real.

2. [+1,020, -696] they were rumored to be dating before this right? The fact that they’re now a WGM couple will break the hearts of thousands of fans who wish it wasn’t true.

3. [+876, -154] the episode was fun. Shinee and EXO are their cupid. Their contrasting force strangely makes them match each other even more.

4. [+802, -330] what sin did Sehun do to deserve bully Jiyeon as his wife?

5. [+735, -217] they’re not just maknae couple, but also visual couple. Damn, they look so good together.

6. [+563, -694] You haters can put Jiyeon down as much as you want to make yourself feel great while she gets to spend her time as Sehun’s wife and go around holding hands together, as well as riding luxurious car with her virtual husband. I pity you guys.

7. [+422, -321] on the other way around, Sehun is lucky. Appearance-wise, Jiyeon is pretty and she has killer body too.

8. [+164, -209] What does SM think to put an EXO member in a show like WGM. Sehun’s fangirls are in chaos right now.

9. [+139, -121] pity Sehun has to put up with Jiyeon throughout the show. His popularity is at risk because of Jiyeon’s bad luck.

10. [+98, -100] Jiyeon screw off

 

            Jiyeon sighed as she finished reading the comments. She didn’t wanna read them at first, but her curiosity made her to. Somehow she was grateful, because the hateful comments weren’t as much as she thought it would be. She thought there wouldn’t be any nice comments at all, but she was wrong. However, she seemed to be burdened by something else other than the comments. While she was losing in her thoughts, Hyojoon appeared at sat next to her. She looked at Hyojoon for a mere second before she shot a bitter smile.

“Where are you going? All dressed up now.” Hyojoon asked.

“WGM filming for the second episode.” She halfheartedly answered.

“Oh, a Saturdate with your husband huh? I watched your first episode. What a surprise right? Out of sea of celebrities out there, Sehun was the one casted as your virtual husband. The world would be in a huge shock if they knew you guys were once married for real.” Hyojoon laughed as he joked about it but Jiyeon didn’t seem to receive the joke very well, “I’m sorry.” He apologized.

“It’s fine, oppa. You’re right after all. I was surprised too. Upon seeing the EXO members lining up in front of me, I already had this feeling that it would be Sehun. But why us again?” Jiyeon shot a sad gaze at Hyojoon.

“Maybe this is what they call fate.” He simply answered.

“Sehun seemed to be genuinely happy about this though. It doesn’t look like an act at all. I’m afraid he’ll fall deeper like Chanyeol said. I don’t want him to fall in love with me just for me to break his heart later.” Jiyeon voiced out her concern.

“So don’t break his heart. Give him a chance.” Hyojoon suggested.

“It is not that easy oppa.”

“Why? Because you still love Myungsoo? Or because of your first love, Chanyeol?”

“I don’t know… but you can’t just love someone out of the blue oppa. It takes a lot for me to develop romantic feelings toward someone, and I still can’t bring myself to like Sehun as someone more than a friend.”

“Of course you won’t develop any romantic feelings toward Sehun if you don’t give him a chance. You should open up to him, and let your heart works on it. He’s a good guy Jiyeon. They say WGM is merely a business, but I believe for Sehun it’s real. He couldn’t even treat you as a real wife when you’re together before this. I believe he really wish for this to happen, so give him a chance. Okay?”

“I’ll think about it. I need to go oppa. Bye.” Jiyeon then stood up and left the house just like that.

“She didn’t even thank me for giving her a very useful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter