Seventeen

Blue Ethereal Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

SEVENTEEN

 

Author’s POV

Infinite L’s unfortunate accident, one died, two hospitalized including the Infinite’s visual member.

1. [+11,254, -102] Drunk driving should be classified as attempted murder and also suicide. It’s unfortunate that the drunk driver died, but someone else who is innocent could’ve died too. I hope L and the other guy to get well soon.

2. [+10, 563, -54] It’s okay L, knew you did nothing wrong so be strong and get well soon.

3. [+8,342, -30] I’m just glad that L survived. I can’t imagine something worse.

4. [+7,900, -21] Almost lost it when the news said L was involved in a terrible accident. Be strong to L and all the members.

5. [+5,823, -9] #prayforL

 

            The EXO members were in their dorm that morning preparing for their schedule for the day. While some were getting ready in the room, some were waiting for their turn to wash up in the living room while watching the morning news. The news regarding L’s accident was reported on that time and everyone paid attention, somehow feeling bad for what had happened. Sehun was there too, drinking coffee while watching the news.

“It’s indeed a major accident if someone actually died. I hope L sunbae-nim is okay.” Chen addressed his concern upon seeing the news.

“He had a severe head injury and minor bone fracture.” Sehun told, which gained the hyungs’ attentions.

“How do you know?” D.O curiously asked.

“I drove Jiyeon to the hospital last night after filming. Hoya hyung told me his condition.” He explained in monotone.

“Oh, almost forget that Jiyeon and Myungsoo were swept in a dating scandal few years back. I guess rumor wasn’t just rumor.” Kai said and he later received a nudge from Chen as Sehun’s expression didn’t look that good.

“Looks like the husband is jealous. Maybe you should confess to her then before she was snatched away by other guy, or to be specific Myungsoo. He’s a charmer.” Baekhyun came and teased the maknae.

“Easier said than done hyung.” Sehun frowned at Baekhyun before he left and disappeared into his room.

“Bad news. I’m positive Sehun loves her for real.” Kai said.

“Who wouldn’t after spending the time as virtual husband and wife with such a beautiful girl like Jiyeon? He’s her fan on top of that. Can’t blame Sehun.” Baekhyun said his opinion before he too disappeared into Sehun’s room.

 

Sehun was staring at his phone blankly as he sat on the bed, fidgeting whether to do something or not do it, “Call her.” Baekhyun’s voice was heard behind him as he entered the room and sat next to him on the bed.

“What are you talking about?” Sehun confusedly asked Baekhyun.

“Just call Jiyeon now. That’s what you’ve been considering for a while now right?” The hyung took a guess.

“Yes.” Sehun eventually admitted, because there’s no point of lying anyways.

“So why are you staring at the phone instead of doing it? Don’t tell me you guys are actually still awkward with each other and that everything I watched on WGM was all acting and scripted because you guys look so freaking real in my eyes.” As always, Baekhyun knew what he was saying.

“Yeah for me. But I don’t know about her. Sure she went to a midnight movie with me once and is really sweet but I may not be more than a friend. She didn’t stop crying on our way to the hospital and almost lost it once we reached there. They were really in a relationship before, it wasn’t just rumor. They loved each other.” He sounded furious as he talked about Jiyeon and Myungsoo.

“Well, ‘loved’. It’s in the past.” Baekhyun stressed, “Give her a call first.” He urged the maknae.

Sehun finally nodded and called Jiyeon right away. He was obviously nervous as he waited for the call to be answered, and he almost jumped when it happened, “Hello.” He greeted first.

“Yes Sehun. Good morning.” Jiyeon’s voice was somehow husky, and I made Sehun’s mood dropped down again because he was sure that Jiyeon cried through the night, because of Myungsoo. He thought.

“You alright? You sound… sick.”

“I’m okay. I’m just tired, staying at the hospital the whole night.” She explained.

“With Myungsoo sunbae-nim? How is he?”

“Yes. He woke up this morning. He was just… still quite shock about the accident because you know, someone died.” She sounded so concerned as she talked about Myungsoo.

“Oh I see. He will be okay, don’t worry.”

“Yeah, he will.”

“So uhm, Jiyeon, can we meet tonight? For late night snacks or… anything you like.” Sehun nervously looked at Baekhyun as he asked Jiyeon.

“Why? Is there something important?” Jiyeon questioned.

“Not really. I just feel like meeting you.” He answered.

“I’m sorry I can’t.” Jiyeon declined the offer, “Myungsoo needs someone by his side, so I need to stay with him for now. I mean, he really needs me right now so I have to disappoint you this time. I’m sorry Sehun. We’ll go later, once everything is okay, once he’s emotionally stable.”

“Ah it’s fine. There’s always next time.” Sehun let out an awkward laugh.

“Okay so… see you on our next filming. Goodbye.”

“Yeah bye.”

The call ended and Sehun soullessly threw his phone on the bed. He stared down on the floor while sighing loudly. Baekhyun at the side could only pat his shoulder although he didn’t really know the entire content of their conversation, although he could have guessed a bit from what Sehun said just now.

“So it didn’t go that well huh?”

“The whole conversation was just… awkward.” Sehun answered.

“Maybe she’s busy.” Baekhyun tried to convince Sehun.

“Yes, busy taking care of her ex-boyfriend, or they might get back together later anyway. Why do I have to put my hope high, because this .” Sehun then stood up and left the room followed by a loud door-slammed.

“He’s too deep in love. Pity Sehun.” Baekhyun only shook his head.

 

-----------------------------------

 

            A week later, Jiyeon and Sehun both met at their WGM love house for the next filming. Jiyeon brightly greeted Sehun after not meeting him for the whole week although she looked tired, probably from taking care of Myungsoo while Sehun sheepishly greeted back. For the whole filming, Sehun could feel a weird feeling lingering within him, a feeling like he hated Jiyeon. He’s been mentally scolding himself for having such unnecessary feeling because for all he knew he has always loves likes Jiyeon. For the filming, they were cooking together and he only followed the script without showing his usual spontaneous unstoppable affection towards Jiyeon. He was pretty sure Jiyeon herself also noticed his unusual behavior because she was kinda flustered every time they were interacting.

“Cut!” The filming ended that night at nine after filming them having dinner together.

“Thanks for the hard work!” The producer greeted all the staff as they were tidying up, “Sehun, Jiyeon, can we talk?” She then called the virtually married couple.

“Yes PD Lim?” Jiyeon said as she and Sehun approached the PD.

“Be honest with me. Do you guys fight?” PD Lim asked suspiciously eyeing them both.

“No.” Jiyeon swiftly shook her head.

“Sehun?” The PD eyed Sehun.

“I believe no.” He answered.

“So why does the atmosphere throughout the filming was kinda… lacking? I mean there’s no chemistry like you guys usually have. I don’t want the viewers to misunderstand the situation because you know, they noticed even the simplest thing.” She explained while crossing her arm, seriously concern.

“We’re good, right Sehun?” Jiyeon cutely grinned at Sehun as she linked their arms.

“Yep, like we usually are.” Sehun grinned back, playing along.

“Very well. Maybe you guys are just tired right? Alright then, see you guys on next filming.”

Sehun and Jiyeon both bowed down at the PD as she walked away. Jiyeon was just about to talk to Sehun when he quickly turned around and left the house. Still confused, Jiyeon chased after him until they finally reached the front yard.

“Sehun, why are you so fast?!” Jiyeon yelled, panting a few feet behind Sehun.

Sehun halted his step and turned around, emotionlessly staring at Jiyeon as she approached him while holding her stomach, panting, “Why are you following me?” He asked once Jiyeon reached him.

“Are you going somewhere? Do you have schedule after this?”

“Why?” Sehun asked back without answering to her question.

“What about having night snack together? To make up for the one I couldn’t go last week.” Jiyeon excitedly proposed.

“I can’t go.” And just like her excitement was shot down within a second.

“Why?” She asked, pouting.

“I have a plan with someone else.”

“Oh Sehun! Are you done?” Someone suddenly called once Sehun answered to Jiyeon.

They both looked behind Sehun where his black shiny Benz were seen but with someone else at the driver seat, brightly grinning while waving at them through the opened window. But once the person

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter